[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Kree-Skrull War > Kree > Presents the opportunity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: capitmarvel-05.jpg (122KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
capitmarvel-05.jpg
122KB, 1200x900px
> Kree-Skrull War
> Kree
> Presents the opportunity to adapt the comic concept of her becoming a half alien-half human hybrid.
> Explains why she wears the hala star and/or the colors of the Kree military uniform.
> Skrulls
> Timeline suggests that the Skrulls has been to Earth prior to the current MCU timeline and quite possibly, still are.
> Secret Invasion adaptation

> Nick Fury and the Avengers Initiative
> Reveals why Fury created the Avengers Initiative
> Have old SHIELD operatives - Peggy Carter, Fury, Pym, Van Dyne with Carol as a new recruit work together to fight against the Skrulls.

> Ant Man and the Wasp will have a tie in with Captain Marvel through the Quantum Realm.

> Janet disappeared when she went into the Quantum Realm which made Pym leave SHIELD.

> Captain Marvel movie might show us how Janet disappears and Carol disappears too. This will explain her absence in the MCU.

> Carol attempted to save Janet and ended up in the quantum realm too.

> Quantum Realm could have a huge role in the fight against the Skrulls and will be seen in Captain Marvel.

> Janet and Carol returns just before IW.
>>
File: 834e6de7e6e182d6b8dd411c02eea3c8.jpg (373KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
834e6de7e6e182d6b8dd411c02eea3c8.jpg
373KB, 1224x1632px
Sounds good, but I expected DnA GotG and Nova and I got this
>>
File: BBhy3cu.jpg (61KB, 1024x451px) Image search: [Google]
BBhy3cu.jpg
61KB, 1024x451px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>94148991
>>
>>94149017
>>
>>94148876
it would not surprise me if Thanos shows up either
>>
RONAN
O
N
A
N
>>
>>94148966
>I expected DnA GotG and Nova
>I expected stories that came at the end of the characters' histories to form the basis of their new beginning in the movies

Well, you're retarded as always.
>>
>>94149101
Is that not what we got in the movie, but horrible, ugly designs?
>>
>>94148876
> Captain Marvel movie might show us how Janet disappears and Carol disappears too.

Janet's disappearance was shown in Ant Man.
>>
>>94149081
MAR-VELL
A
R
-
V
E
L
L
>>
File: 1497922347536.png (216KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1497922347536.png
216KB, 600x449px
>>94149081
>The only time they can show Ronan from now on is in flashbacks
Christ
>>
>>94149721
Captain Marvel is set in the 90s
>>
Janet isn't going to be in IW because the Russos promised Reed they wouldn't steal his thunder again like they did with Giant Man.

Also, Earth is totally blowing up in IW.
>>
>>94150053
It says before IW not on IW.
>>
>>94148966
The Nova thing was just a rumor that only hinged on the fact that he's one of Perlman's favorite characters.

This also takes place in the 90's so Rich is probably a baby or a toddler at that point, maybe Carol works with his uncle who is a scientist.
>>
>>94150053
Janet was also gone by late 80's
>>
>>94148876
Hope they'll keep the sash
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.