[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE IS FUCKING DEAD http://worldscreen.c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: awdryisspinninginhisgrave.jpg (383KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
awdryisspinninginhisgrave.jpg
383KB, 2048x1152px
THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE IS FUCKING DEAD

http://worldscreen.com/tvkids/new-thomas-friends-series-set-for-mipjunior-screening/
>>
File: 1498821072323.jpg (170KB, 806x599px) Image search: [Google]
1498821072323.jpg
170KB, 806x599px
>>94146953
JUST WHY
>>
File: 1469005388058.png (403KB, 394x391px) Image search: [Google]
1469005388058.png
403KB, 394x391px
FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD SHOW
>>
Can someone post that copypasta of the new trains and their special abilities?
>>
File: 1352315801199370.jpg (62KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1352315801199370.jpg
62KB, 720x480px
Oh no
>>
>>94147110
From the thumbnail I thought that was a picture of Auschwitz.
>>
>>94146953
Oh, boo hoo, a 31 year old series is leaving the basement that is Sodor and has to waddle to the grocery store that is the world.
>>
This is nothing. Thomas has been dead for years.

On my 7th birthday, I got a big book of all of the Thomas the Tank Engine stories written by Awdry. There was a long chapter in the back about the origins of Thomas. The stories were originally off-the-cuff bed-time stories for his 4-year-old son who liked trains and would eventually take over writing the books as an adult. As the characters developed, Awdry wrote the stories down and some of the later ones are quite fleshed-out, but never made it as tv episodes (The entirety of Mountain Engines, for example)

Thomas the Tank Engine began die when it stopped using Awdry's style of storytelling and replaced it with one-off stories with moral lessons at the end. Switching to CGI was the final nail in the coffin as it removed the charm of using model trains to tell the stories.
>>
File: g8XCNUp.jpg.png (149KB, 498x457px) Image search: [Google]
g8XCNUp.jpg.png
149KB, 498x457px
Thought that bitch was tied to Marvel now after his villainous turn in Ant-Man?
>>
Anyone know where you can download all the classic episodes, I want my kid to be able to enjoy them
>>
>>94148941
You can find every single episode of the classic series in both the UK and US narrations on Youtube.
>>
>>94148941
You can't get your hand pregnant silly
>>
>>94146953
wake me up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.