[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of Spacetwinks and his analyses/critiqu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 5467078-thumb-300xauto-4801039.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5467078-thumb-300xauto-4801039.png
54KB, 300x300px
What does /co/ think of Spacetwinks and his analyses/critiques of Marvel and the comics industry?
https://spacetwinks.itch.io/shut-the-fuck-up-marvel
>>
>>94145252
I don't care about your blog.
>>
>>94145252
Isn't this the faggot who made a long blogpost bitching at 4chan/alt right and calling them virgin betas? And Shia Lebouf stole it during an art project and sparkletwink got mad?
>>
>>94145252
OP, you're making me feel very conflicted here. I dropped anything related to the Big Two back in 2011, so I have no personal stake in any of this. But at the same time, I think any time some random stranger on the internet gets on a soapbox, they need to get pushed off.
>>
>>94145252
Who is this sparkledog, and why are you asking us to read an essay?
>>
>>94145298
>4chan/alt right and calling them virgin betas
but thats true
>>
>"Shut The Fuck Up, Marvel" is a nearly 30k long essay,

30k what, motherfucker? I wouldn't read a 30 word paragraph written by this simpleton. He's using hyphens like em dashes but also like hyphens? Clearly a fucking idiot. Fix your prose then get back to me.
>>
>>94145348
Most people don't know the difference between a hyphen and a dash. They certainly don't know the alt codes.
I think most people that want to sound like they know how to write use hyphens, semicolons, and other extravagant punctuation, even when they have no idea how they're used.
>>
I hate that faggot on twitter
I lose respect for every creator that responds to this bronytroll
>>
>>94145252

Bit misplaced to get mad at Marvel, don't you think? That idiot's raging because he misread Marvel's insult towards those who refused to buy the books. He's angry because it also implied that people like him don't really matter and that the "shitlords" have just as much purchasing power as he does, if not more.
>>
>>94145252
Marvel wanted shit heel babies like this as their audience

Turns out it didn't save the Island either.
>>
>>94145330

so what you're saying is you're an asshole
>>
>"Shut The Fuck Up, Marvel" is a nearly 30k long essay

Holy fuck that's almost novel length, I couldn't write that many words if you paid me
>>
An agenda driven condescending dickwad who will never be anything more than some overtly negative furry prick on Twitter who only ever chimes in to stoke the fires
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.