[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man 1 is infinitely better than Spider-Man 2. Better characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: MJline.png (387KB, 646x270px) Image search: [Google]
MJline.png
387KB, 646x270px
Spider-Man 1 is infinitely better than Spider-Man 2.
Better characters
Better pacing
and the characters didn't look too old for the parts

The only think 2 had going for it were a few very aesthetic shots. pic related
>>
File: butterfingers.png (964KB, 1128x514px) Image search: [Google]
butterfingers.png
964KB, 1128x514px
bumping. Why does Otto go from a reasonable father figure to a quipping madman?
>>
File: make way for the future.png (264KB, 772x452px) Image search: [Google]
make way for the future.png
264KB, 772x452px
>>94138776
>>
>>94139377
Watch out Al Qaeda
>>
>>94139100
Psychotic break after suffering an extraordinary personal, physical, and professional loss simultaneously.
>>
>>94139377
>We paid 4 billion dollars for this
Goddammit General, you deserved to get a pumpkin bomb to the face. Hell ED209 looked more practical compared to this
>>
I liked 2 better because it really felt like the world was against Peter. Like, you felt like he just couldn't win which made the ending work so well.
>>
>>94138776
>and the characters didn't look too old for the parts
...What? If anything, he looked to old to be in High School.
>>
>I'm in charge here!

Can't believe Nolan copied this scene
>>
>>94139100
His life is in shambles so he had a breakdown. The AI in the tentacles were also influencing him, driving him to complete the one thing they were created to assist with.
>>
>>94139100
Why does Otto get rid of these goggles for weird sunglasses?
>>
>>94140053
>>94139864
And they were making him quip?
>>
What kind of moron tries to build a sun in his apartment?
>>
>>94138776
>Spider-Man 1 had actors in their mid-20's playing high school students
>Spider-Man 2 had them in college
>bitches that the characters looked too old for the parts in Spider-Man 1 but not in 2
>>
So at the end of SM2 Harry hears the voice of his father and becomes the goblin. Do you think there should've been a plot in the third movie where the Goblin is actually some kind of ancient spirit that possesses those with weak minds?

I feel like "he just went crazy" is an unrealistic explanation.
>>
>>94140890
>I feel like "he just went crazy" is an unrealistic explanation.
But an ancient spirit isn't?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.