[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season one >high budget tightly paced serial drama >little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: agent-carter-768.jpg (226KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
agent-carter-768.jpg
226KB, 768x1024px
Season one
>high budget tightly paced serial drama
>little to no superpowers
>heavy focus on espionage
>40s style progressivism without being preachy
>every character is likable
>threatening bad guy
>fills in Black Widow back story
>team up with Howling Commandos
>Stark and Carter have actual character progression
>the best the MCU has to offer

Season two
>literal shit

How do you fuck up this badly?
>>
Here /co/, boobs. Now talk about Agent Carter
>>
>>94136796
Season 2 had promise but never really delivered. I dropped it towards the end. It's such a shame because Season 1 was great. Madam Masque was dope though, and Peggy continued being best MCU girl
>>
>>94136956
>yfw you'll never bury your face in Hayley Atwell's tits while she looks you right in the eye and does that lip bite.

Why live?
>>
There's a season 2?
>>
>>94136796
>Season two
>literal shit

Fuck you, Madame Masque >>>>>> Doctor Faustus
>>
Not to sound too /pol/, but I drop any show where (((they))) force an interracial relationship on the main female so blatantly.

Especially in a fucking period piece.
>>
>>94138412
You're a special kind of faggot aren't you?
>>
>>94138186
speak for yourself
>>
>>94138412
>>94138412
>Not to sound too /pol/

Then why did you do it? Dumb faggot.
>>
>>94138279
Nah. Even your waifu is sometimes just in it for the paycheck.
>>
>>94136796
>threatening bad guy
Lel, where?
>>
>>94136796
The romance with the black guy was a waste of time considering we pretty much knew she was ending up with the cripple, but I liked the betrayal he had
>>
>>94136956
we will never get a wacky time-travel hijinks crossover between Agent Boobs and Mockingtits
>>
>>94136796
I honestly wanted her to go international or deal woth cold war stuff. Maybe even establish some Golden Age heroes and villains.
>>
>>94140673
Not even tumblr liked that interracial romance.
>>
>>94140926
Wasn't that what she did, though? In dealing with Faustus and Leviathan.
>>
>>94136796
>How do you fuck up this badly?
Season 1 was paced out by the two First Avengers writers who left it on autopilot for the dumb bitches who did the day-to-day showrunner stuff. Tara and Butters or whatever. Feige granted them a high budget for the series and a guarantee of Lucasfilm doing movie quality special effects.

Season 2 (after low ratings) got a big budget cut. The two Cap creators were busy with other MCU movies, so the two dumb bitches got to write the show instead. That turned it into the stereotypical girl in a love triangle and needs a bf bullshit that crapped out season 2. Not to mention the two dumb bitches are hacks. Their previous ABC show bimbed, they killed Dollhouse during season 2 when they took over, and they killed their chances at the Capt Marvel script with a shitty Captain Marvel comic which was almost as bad as the KSD before them.
>>
>>94140784
>ywn suck on them both
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.