[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT design choices that trigger you >Venom doesn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Venom2.jpg (70KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
Venom2.jpg
70KB, 300x410px
ITT design choices that trigger you

>Venom doesn't have spider symbol
>Venom doesn't have seemingly random squares on his hands
>Venom has monster feet and/or toes
>>
File: bagleyvenom.jpg (274KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
bagleyvenom.jpg
274KB, 500x625px
Bagley Venom = best Venom
>>
>>94135883
>Bagley [Spider-Man character] = Best [Spider-Man character]

Fixed that typo for you.
>>
>>94135883
616 Bagley Venom. None of that Ultimate bullshit.
>>
>Captain Marvel doesnt use his cape sideways like he used to
>its a fucking hoodie-cloak
>the movie will most likely make this his most definitive look
A good part of DC died along Supe's trunks.
>>
Any Red Robin design for Tim that isn't the original.
>>
>>94135825
Gorilla Venom is worst Venom
>>
File: 300[1].jpg (11KB, 300x158px) Image search: [Google]
300[1].jpg
11KB, 300x158px
>Batman's suit isn't a fullblown military battle suit with a tactical belt that makes sense
This is still one of the best animated cartoons ever made and I had the pleasure of growing up with it, but goddamn this shit drove me nuts.
People address the fact that he is just "a guy in a batsuit with underpants on the outside" all the time and it's 100% true, yet we still haven't reached the age where camp Batman is replaced with one that can actually be taken seriously.
I'm talking v8.04, the Beyond skin in Arkham Knight, and even the one in Batman Origins.
>>
>>94136474
The character can be taken in so many different directions that I don't think such a thing is possible unless you let the design be decided by what story is being told instead of by keeping to the current trademarking,
>>
>>94135825

I don't mind Venom with visible toes but no spider symbol, no hand squares, and overly large teeth bothers the fuck out of me.

I hate Carnage with teeth that are any color but black too.
>>
>>94136474
Bad taste.
>>
So...
You guys must be pretty steamed about people thinking a trilby is the same as a fedora, eh?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.