[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is so hard to remember that jean was a good girl these days...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: jean a good girl.jpg (136KB, 730x600px) Image search: [Google]
jean a good girl.jpg
136KB, 730x600px
why is so hard to remember that jean was a good girl these days...

is it even possible fix marvel girl?
>>
>>94134284
Jean is shit and has always been shit
>>
>>94134335
fpbp
>>
>>94134335
Fuck off.
>>
>>94134335
/thread
>>
>>94134354
Scott realized it too, that's why he got with Emma
>>
>>94134284

because at her best even then she was basically just the token girl of the team
>>
File: 1081718809_2dbae36b62.jpg (26KB, 126x459px) Image search: [Google]
1081718809_2dbae36b62.jpg
26KB, 126x459px
So...was Jean always a bad person or just...a "weak" human being? Do you think Xavier fucked up her mind with those control? Do you think her good will was corrupted by her mind reading powers? I mean, just imagine all that shit she got from other people. while you can find trully good will on people that they can't hide, same goes for bad thing and every time she's on someone's head, she feels so many things.

Another thing that fucked up was that omega level bullshit. Sometimes I wish she was weaker. Low class telepath that could read minds ( as in only hearing current thoughts) and low ass telekinesis that demanded creative use and skill to be effective instead of pure brute force (like, throwing knifes or bricks precisely and maybe deflecting bullets instead of lifting trucks and tearing atoms).

And the phoenix...it was a good arc and it's very iconic but again....what happened to that lovely girl that was always the heart of the team.

We just reached a point were Emma fucking Frost is actually a better human being
>>
>>94134284
Who drew that Jean on the far right?
>>
>>94134608
Jean should NEVER have been brought back to life, that's the truth.
>>
>>94134608

Jean only works well as a Very Powerful Phoenix Host.

In Morrisons run the 2 enemies she faced were extremely powerful. The Evil Twin sister of Charles, who had developed the full potential powers of Charles (as in, Cassandra could even float with telekinesis), and Xorn, who begun as a man with a star in his brain, became Magneto, but very juiced on drugs, to the point of being dozens of times more powerful than normal, and later became Sun in his brain Xorn again.

She is basically a Superman/Hulk tier character in power. She would only work well against very powerful enemies.

I also like Emma much more than her. And Emma with Scott much more than Jean with Scott.
Scott couldnt "shine" until Jean died and hooked up with Emma. You can see right now how teen Jean completely emasculates teen Scott.
>>
>>94135832
>>94136050

This is really something to consider. And yeah, even liking the old sweetie teen jean (in the old comics, of course, not this O5 bullshit that is going today), slim+white bitch is by far a much better couple, also, that morrison run is really good, I've been reading that run this week and that scott+emma telephatic affair + jean bursting out when she found about it...it was really fun
>>
>>94135116
Neal adams.
>>
>>94136050
>Superman/Hulk
that's the direction Marvel needs to take Jean in. Instead of always fighting against the Phoenix she should be using it.

Let's see how Phoenix handles a bank robbery or fights C list super villains. Marvel has this thing where they want ultra powerful female characters but stick them in situations where they don't use their powers or are actively fighting against them.
>>
>>94138195

Hm, what would be a good cosmic level x-men to fight the tough shit?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.