[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently watching pic related and really enjoying it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dinosaur.jpg (262KB, 817x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur.jpg
262KB, 817x1200px
I'm currently watching pic related and really enjoying it. I know it's not really scientifically accurate, dinosaurs and humans being separated by thousands of years, but could something like this happen?

Like a real brontosaurus would have just ate the kid, but do some species just adopt lesser species and protect them in the wild?
>>
>>94133106
Yeah.
Your parents weren't planning on taking care of an autist, but look what happened.
>>
>>94133106

>Like a real brontosaurus would have just ate the kid

I mean they were herbivores, so probably not.

>but do some species just adopt lesser species and protect them in the wild?

This has been observed, yeah. But it's not common.
>>
>>94133168
>I mean they were herbivores, so probably not.
But like cows eat small birds and cats and stuff, and they're heribivores.
>>
>but do some species just adopt lesser species and protect them in the wild?
It's a rare case, but it happens.
>>
>I'm currently watching
Die.

>>94133214
>But like cows eat small birds and cats and stuff
No, they don't.
>>
>>94133302
>No, they don't
They actually do. They usually do it because of calcium deficiency and the bones of small animals are a good way to get said calcium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhElaGCZVU&ab_channel=JoeForza
>>
>>94133302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhElaGCZVU
>>
>>94133358
>>94133387
It's always amazing what /co/ cares about debating.

For example, dinosaurs and humans are separated by hundreds of millions of years and there is no such dinosaur as the brontosaurus.
>>
>>94133106
>I know it's not really scientifically accurate, dinosaurs and humans being separated by thousands of years

I think it was a plot point early on in this movie that it takes place in an alternate timeline where dinosaurs never went extinct.

Like they had a scene where a meteor misses the earth. Usually in the Flintstones and stuff they don't go for trying to establish that sort of thing.
>>
>>94133106

> I know it's not really scientifically accurate, dinosaurs and humans being separated by thousands of years

Try 65 million. Also try actually watching the movie. It's set in an alternate universe where the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs never hit earth, so they never went extinct.

Under those conditions, there's no reason why dinosaurs and humans wouldn't live at the same time.

>A real brontosaurus would have just ate the kid

Ah, so you just know fuck all about dinosaurs.
>>
>>94133997
>Ah, so you just know fuck all about dinosaurs.
Sorry, I wish I knew as much about human dinosaur interactions as you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.