[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think that the "Diversity in Comics" guy (probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

File: maxriridefault.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxriridefault.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
I think that the "Diversity in Comics" guy (probably a /co/mrade), has a pretty great idea, even if some of the crap that he says comes off a little bit -stupid- (I couldn't hope to sound intelligent though, presenting ideas with the frequency and depth that he does). He presents this "Riri as a villain" story idea and it totally has legs. Evil Iron Heart is in many ways the shot in the arm that SJWɐɹʌǝl needs to put at least SOME of the world back on track to better writing. This can come at a time where Doom has clearly turned 180 and become (mostly) a hero, Riri can step into those boots and REALLY become everything that her character LACKS, mostly by being better written and more sympathetic.

He (the DiC-guy) says that she should have a vendetta against the characters surrounding her for being too supportive of everything she does and wrecking her chances to grow and so she's ill-prepared to take on the mid-high level villains that she's thrown at. It would go beyond "growing pains" of a character being able to learn from mistakes because each of her "failures" get reduced by her support network of sycophantic allies. He suggests basically putting her out of commission, but giving her free run of Tony's lab, money, etc. Having her just go a little megalomaniac (but still seeing herself as the hero of her own story -a - la, Victor V. Doom), then basically going all Aria Stark and taking her LIST out one by one. ( I think that Riri should use the Extremis virus in an attempt to fix herself)

Now DiC-guy REALLY hates SJW Marvel, and I don't blame him. The way they treat legacy characters is terrible, same as how they treat their long-time readership. I'm also totally on board with the idea of keeping these replacements in the MU, but relegating them to side-kick/unproven hero roles, and you know, quit killing off the fan favorites.
>>
>>94126740
Hope this ain't shilling, but you have a point.
>>
>>94127111
Nah, not shilling. That guy's youtube channel popped up in "this might interest you" or whatever Youtube does, because I run Comics Explained in the background while I sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbWSqS92IPo

is the video I'm talking about.
>>
>>94127111
it probably is but given how marvel basically burned everyone out on legacy characters i wouldn't be suprised.

the problem that most of the people who complain about marvel's kick about diversity seem to overlook is that it's a symptom no a cause. if tomorrow they decided to flush every legacy character they introduced starting with miles onward it still wouldn't fix anything because while bendis would probably leave if anything happened to his OCs the rest of the shit management & shit talent would still there.

>>94126740
>I'm also totally on board with the idea of keeping these replacements in the MU, but relegating them to side-kick/unproven hero roles, and you know, quit killing off the fan favorites.

they did that with ms. marvel and tying the character up into carol's shit, inhumans & avengers are what ultimately caused the book to tank. also doesn't help that the overarcing story of the book post SW keeps getting derailed by events.
>>
>>94126740

I'll use this thread to air my grievances with this guy who started out okay but it quickly became apparent that he is WAY to sensitive to things and also is being ruined possibly by chan culture.

The most recent review of WonderWoman rebirth 26 was very telling. He complimented the are looking "like real women" but then laughed at how the general looked like a woman as well. Its almost like this artist has trouble drawing men? He has this very strict opinion on how men and women should look in comics and often it comes off as some old man complaining that "in my day..." The men should all be liefeld muscles and the women al big tittied strippers. You will see this every fucking time he reviews a book, if lois lane doesn't have a prominent chest, it must be the SJWs!!!!

this also goes for any kind of light feminism in a book, like, oh, a woman doing a job a man would typically do, like fucking driving a truck "Oh a woman driver, how SJW" Holy shit dude i know this has been memeed to death but, it's the 21st fucking century in the western world women can drive trucks, vote, and *gasp* have knowledge of electronics! I believe it when i read America or Wasp or fucking squirrel gurl but then he goes over to a DC book and god forbid they have an angry white guy, it must be pushing an agenda! it's getting to be because he's trashing good book and all the dumbasses in his comment section are all "OMG! I thought DC was safe! guess we're all doomed!"

it's very disappointing, but i guess capn cummings ruined him too.
>>
>>94126740
>Diversity in Comics
He sometimes often rambles and his movie reviews suck cock but he is great at critique. Fucker actually got me to buy Astonishing X men and it was good.
>>
>>94126740
I was really liking the Diversity & Comics guy, but then I got super confused when he said his daughter is Muslim and wears a hijab. How the hell does that work?
>>
>>94128190
OP here.
That's really why I can't recommend the guy in general. I've watched a few other videos he's done and he's almost cartoonish with his /pol/ flagging. He seems to be a bit broken in that.
>>
>>94126740

My only problem with the dude is that he has that typical military vet attitude and he spirals off-topic into his military vet holier than thou bullshit during his reviews.

>"You see a vehicle in this panel but I was stationed in Afghanistan and I can tell you that we didn't use these types of vehicles. I know this because I'm a vet. No, no, no, no need to thank me. We're not heroes, we're just doing our job. Yeah, we're putting our life on the line for our country, but we don't think of ourselves as heroes, we're just doing our job. The other day I was eating lunch, minding my own business and some guy saw my camos and came up to me to thank me for my service and I was like "Bro, it's cool, we aren't heroes, we're just serving our country." Happens all the time, but we're not heroes. Anyway, what comic was I reviewing? Eh, it doesn't matter."
>>
>>94127461
lol, I run Comics and Diversity in the background when I sleep.
>>
>>94126740
>Diversity in Comics
The guy's channel is called Diversity & Comics.
>>
>>94128459

>the superman july 4th edition review

>this part is where i lost it, this disabled vert IS ROLLING IN DOUGH! He doesn't need ANY Charity!

meanwhile, many veterans still have trouble getting aid and the govt. continues to let them down.
>>
>>94128546
okay
>>
>>94128190
>The men should all be liefeld muscles and the women al big tittied strippers.
This is presumption on your part. That's never what he says. He's merely remarking and reacting because the opposite of your statement has become so ubiquitous lately.

>it's the 21st fucking century in the western world women can drive trucks, vote, and *gasp* have knowledge of electronics!
Gee I wonder who is behind this post.
>>
>>94128459
>No, no, no, no need to thank me. We're not heroes, we're just doing our job. Yeah, we're putting our life on the line for our country, but we don't think of ourselves as heroes, we're just doing our job.
He never said this though.
>>
>>94128669
>What is satire?
>>
>>94128190

His older videos balanced the SJW conspiracy stuff better compared to recent ones. I miss those days
>>
>>94128772

same. I get that there are crazy people at marvel doing shit like dedicating a page of a comic to "and you know, we also must beat the patriarchy and eliminate the mayonnaise in our hood! " but fucking batgirl not having an ample chest triggered him.

the google sketchup jokes in that review made me chuckle tho
>>
>watching any kind of YouTuber
Why
>>
>>94128719
It's not satire. It's hyperbole for proving a point that doesn't exist in the first place.
>>
>>94128459
>My only problem with the dude is that he has that typical military vet attitude and he spirals off-topic into his military vet holier than thou bullshit during his reviews.

I've never met a vet that wasn't an all-out piece of shit who wears his camos everywhere he goes to try and get free shit and a parade of praise from strangers.
>>
>>94128878
Isaac Arthur is the only one I follow
>>
>>94128895
he never says that in his vids
>>
>>94128895
>>94128631

uh oh.

look i get that the comic industry is pretty small and diveristy and comics stuff is starting to invade your normally safe space by getting more views that the marvel sjw comics actually sell but you don't have to come shill on 4chan because he insulted something or someone you like who tweeted about it.
>>
>>94128895
Sounds like you're only meeting stolen valor faggots and getting suckered by them.
>>
>>94128895
Listening comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your strong suits.
>>
>>94128276
Maybe his wife is Muslim?

>>94126740
I really like the guy, he goes off on things he thinks is a result of SJW Marvel a lot even when it might not be, but he keeps an open mind and even ends up liking the comics he doesn't think he will.
>>
His review on Marvel books are alright. it's obvious he's more invested in the company and the characters than he is with DC, since his DC reviews are usually terrible (see Superman 27).
>>
>>94128276

He served somewhere in the middle east, probably met someone and got married and had kids? her mother probably makes her wear hijab until she at an age to choose, i work with a girl who had a muslim dad and a nonmuslim mom and she wore a hijab growing up but not longer does.
>>
i like this guy, capn cummings and douglas ernst. i let them read the books i don't want to risk giving money to so i dont have to. I think a lot of people are doing this now and i have no doubt that prominent writers/artists are starting to take notice and get worried, i mean diversity's channel especially exploded. i have no doubts the sjw writers are going to claim hes harrasing them pretty soon for criticizing their books and they'll lead their the bigger writers who aren't sjw but will support them to look good against him, it'll be something
>>
>>94128892
>It's hyperbole
Not every exaggeration is an hyperbole, nor are satire and hyperbole opposites or mutually exclusive, learn your literary devices.
>>
>>94128190
i always see the guy in my recommended video feed but i never bother watching them because i figured they would be something like this.

glad to know i wasn't far off.
>>
what happened to "just new characters"?
why do new characters have to be replacements of old characters with the same code name as old characters?

I like new characters, I like diversity, but I want the new characters to have their own codename, their own design, their own costume, their own power set etc.

Like Claremonts reboot of X-Men wit Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Colossus. New characters, or minor characters becoming important characters.
>>
>>94129368
>why do new characters have to be replacements of old characters with the same code name as old characters?
Because new characters don't sell.
>>
>>94128459
>he spirals off-topic
I'd say if anything, this is his worst offense.

I like him overall, despite some disagreements, but the guy could really go a long way with a script. Or a more focused script if he already has one. He derails into other things more often and drags some points longer than I feel he needs to.
>>
somebody show him this thread
>>
>>94129117
It's usually the other way around. Girls don't usually wear them at a super young age. Only start around puberty as to protect men from being aroused because if they don't cover and get assaulted, Islamic law blames the woman for not dressing modestly and bringing it on herself. It's a pretty horrible thing. I don't know how any guy who dislikes political correctness and SJWs could let his daughter get forced into the most barbaric ideology in today's society.
>>
>>94129590
already done.
>>
I have a theory that Reed Richards is actually a huge SJW cuck and when he recreated the MU he created it to have all this forced diversity and shit.
>>
File: hisako.jpg (46KB, 575x350px) Image search: [Google]
hisako.jpg
46KB, 575x350px
>>94129491

I think X-Men has shown it works. If they dont do it right now, it is because Marvel no longer cares for them, and the diversity they need, is one they can use for movies.
If the original 5 didnt exist, you could have a "diversity" team with "new characters" like Hisako/Armor
>>
>>94129491
Then they need to try harder to make interesting characters. Replacing old ones is lazy, unoriginal, and seems to mostly just piss off fans.
>>
>>94129604
really? how?
>>
>>94129726
i told him about it
>>
>>94129197
>i have no doubts the sjw writers are going to claim hes harrasing them pretty soon for criticizing their books and they'll lead their the bigger writers who aren't sjw but will support them to look good against him, it'll be something

if nothing has come from it now i doubt it will.

SJWs were always nothing more than a fad. it's already on it's last legs & starting to fizzle out now.
>>
>>94129784
>SJWs were always nothing more than a fad. it's already on it's last legs & starting to fizzle out now.

God I hope you're right
>>
>>94129516
The lack of script is his mayor weakness, but give some charm to The videos.

I think he has a very rigid mindset about how cape Comics should be. But he is capable praise a good comic even if is not up to his taste.
>>
>>94129117
But Islam is passed through the fahter, not the mother. Hence the rampant rape.
>>
>>94129784
>SJW is a fad fizzling out

That honestly, I see more people making fun of them than supporting their shit. People know what the problem is and there is a majority calling them out on bullshit but for some reason they still have control.

I give it another year before you see a shift. Though I'm scared by what will take its place.
>>
>>94129032
>that the marvel sjw comics actually sell

But they don't. Many of them are failing.
Squirrel Girl, America, and Moongirl/DD are all sub 15,000 sales. Kamala is quickly on her way to joining them.

And you can bet your ass Riri would be too if her book wasn't called Iron Man.
>>
>>94129602
I really hope that the daughter he was talking about wasn't the adorable one he read the comic with in that one video. And if it is, I hope she gets out of it ASAP. :( No girl deserves to be brought up in Islam.
>>
>>94129861
>I give it another year before you see a shift. Though I'm scared by what will take its place.

Traditional family values. Just think about it!
Spider-Man married to MJ again in the main universe!
The Fantastic Four back together!
The original five fucking off and then returning to form with the X-Men!
Hank Pym beating his wife!
Just like the old days.
>>
>>94129980
>Hank Pym beating his wife!

Bendis fuck off.
>>
>>94129911
>>94129911

He should do at-least another of those father-daughter roast reviews--they only covered DC last time.
>>
File: cdc.jpg (65KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
65KB, 604x340px
>>94129980
>Hank Pym beating his wife!
Sometimes it feels like this is both the only thing Marvel won't retcon and the only thing they should.
>>
File: hitting.jpg (610KB, 1366x1984px) Image search: [Google]
hitting.jpg
610KB, 1366x1984px
>>94129988
Funny how people always leave out that Hank was not in his right mind and it was an accident. Or that many other characters have hit women and children under similar circumstances.
>>
>>94129667
The X-Men work because they are tied to a popular franchise, but marvel hates mutants now, and have been trying to use the inhumans instead as a way to introduce new characters, but absolutely nobody cares about the inhumans.
>>
>>94129905
>Kamala is quickly on her way to joining them.

i wish that wasn't the case since it's one of the few books i enjoyed from marvel but between the tone shift after secret wars & being roped in to events like CW2 it just hasn't been as good as it's inital run.

i hope legacy is a return to form with the book and goes back to what made the it good.

>>94129861
it's probably going to be conservative values becoming the norm again
>>
>>94129905
>>94129032
Both of you are fucking idiots, Kamala and Squirrel Girl's sales are made up by the fact their TPBs outsell most other Marvel TPBs in the bookstore markets, and Moon Girl supposedly does well in Scholastic market. But it's pretty obvious this doesn't work for all diversity titles.
>>
>>94130143
not them but ms. marvel is fairly obvious that it would do better as a TPB since wilson is clearly writing for trades and the book reads better as one than as floppies.

I'm surprised about moon girl however since I've never seen or hear anyone outside of 4chan even talk about the character
>>
>>94129275
Nothing in your post refutes anything in his.

Both your posts are true.

>an hyperbole

You're, what, sophomore in highschool? Junior? Don't tell me you're in college. I don't wanna know that even if it's true. It'd be too depressing.
>>
>>94128190
>started out okay but it quickly became apparent that he is WAY to sensitive to things and also is being ruined possibly by chan culture.
Pretty much this. When I started to watch his videos, I thought he was cool and reasonable. His opinions on art were really interesting (and still are) but now when he sees anything in different esthetic than his favourite, he reacts like /pol/ on the sight of Jewish looking last name.
>i told him about it
I hope he can ease the fuck out with his content. Went from comfy youtuber to someone that flips out on the sight of small tits on a character. Pretty sure the amount of material he produces regularly lowered the quality.
>>
>>94129032
>reddit spacing
>>
>All those salty comments on his videos roasting Homecoming
>>
>>94128190
I did like his joke about female characters at Marvel.

>You know it's a woman since she doesn't have feminine features.
>>
>>94128276
>complains about SJWs
>married a muslim

So he's just another pseudo "redpilled" cuck like Sargon.
>>
>>94130654
This is a stupid meme, neck yourself.
>>
>>94130550
tumblr/SJWs/PC culture/whatever you wanna call it really traumatized people. hell, it's what caused the birth of the alt-right if not one of the factors that led to it's creation.

if characters like kamala came out 10 years ago i doubt we'd have people shitting themselves over them like we do now. meanwhile if characters like jaime came out today i guarantee you that people would be shitting on them.
>>
>>94130872
You need moon boots to jump to conclusions like this.
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>94130872
>complains about SJWs
Not only the alt right and pro-Trump people are against the SJW and all the new commies shit, both of them are retarded, don't like fanatic of any religion neither
>>
File: fedora.png (653KB, 1381x1809px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
653KB, 1381x1809px
>>94130998
You can't complain about incessantly about the SJW boogey while you yourself are undermining western civilization.

>>94131184
>muh classical liberalism
>muh all religions are the same

You dropped you hat.
>>
>>94131245
>You can't complain about incessantly about the SJW boogey while you yourself are undermining western civilization.
This is truly the dumbest thing i've ever seen. Also goes to show you've never watched any of the guys videos.
>>
File: spaceghost-wolverine-feminism.jpg (629KB, 880x4792px) Image search: [Google]
spaceghost-wolverine-feminism.jpg
629KB, 880x4792px
>>94126740

It's just fucking abuse at this point.
They are doing it to deliberately attack men and white men especially.
>>
>>94131280
Most of his videos have the phrase "SJW" in them.
>>
>>94131336
If anything that's just to bring in views since that and Captain marvel is what gets searched the most apparently.
Second, what else are you going to call the SJW that Marvel hires to write shitty stories?
>>
>>94131245
>classical liberalism
I'm European, not all religions are the same and some of them are more violent ofc, but I don't want something like the Bible Belt in Europe or these "cults" from USA, they are just retarded, and neither want all the commie bullshit
>>
>>94131400
So I'm just supposed to pretend like his blatant "muh sjw" posturing is just a front?

>>94131465
> but I don't want something like the Bible Belt in Europe

Secularism is a dead end. The most secular countries are the ones with the biggest muslim problem because they have no identity of their own. You're just another fence-sitting coward.
>>
>>94131400
>Captain marvel is what gets searched the most apparently.

it would be hilarious if those searches were for DC's captain marvel
>>
>>94131613
>The most secular countries are the ones with the biggest muslim problem
lol no, only the wealth countries have problems with the muslims, Poland > 3'5 million people in the next 5 years will leave, Romania just the same, all the V4, all the Balkans, if you have no idea is better to shut up
>>
>>94131613
>So I'm just supposed to pretend like his blatant "muh sjw" posturing is just a front?
You seem to think there's only two states of this, you either hate SJWs or you are one.

Is this what /pol/ is like?
>>
>>94130543
>Nothing in your post refutes anything in his.
Refute what?, all he said that the guy didn't literally said what was an obvious attempt of satire, which all it proves is case of severe autism.
>>
>>94128190
The guy brings up faces first and figure last. And his complaints about angry white guys is either that's all they are or they just end up being some useless faggot. Which is whatever, they are secondary characters to make the main ones look good. This is a lot of nonsense made up for a guy that just prefers his men to look like men and women to look like women. Your whining is as hyperbolic as he can be.

You don't need to act as much of a tool as the people you dislike.
>>
>>94132241
I think the whole complaint about the women not having DDs is kind of retarded. Does he really expect physically active slender women that are training near constantly to also have hourglass figures? It doesn't work like that in real life. And this is for a guy who blasts some of the characters for not acting like "real people".

I mean, which is it. do you want them to act like real people or do you want them to be unrealistic titty monsters with hourglass figures?

I completely understand with the whole manface thing but the constant complaint about the titties is stupid.
>>
File: lol EVS.png (49KB, 858x426px) Image search: [Google]
lol EVS.png
49KB, 858x426px
lol now he's trying to slapfight with Kurt Busiek and ~made a video~ about it

Bonus EVS in the comments
>>
>>94129116
this is the problem i have with guys like D&C, Capn Cummings, Doug Ernst, and some others like them. they're hardcore marvel fans butthurt over their favorite publisher circling the drain. up until about 4-5 years ago when the sjw thing really started to take hold in marvel, i bet these guys rarely ever read anything outside of marvel their whole lives. maybe with the exception of great books like Dark Knight Returns or Watchmen. i do find it interesting how they're gradually learning more about DC stuff though. while they're generally favorable to the DC stuff, it's pretty obvious they're only reading it as a surrogate, hoping marvel gets good again. if that happens, they'll drop everything else like a bad habit.
>>
>>94131779
You're a retard. Ireland is poor and has an immigrant problem. Secular nations are putting up no resistance to immigration and cultural decay. Poland is recovering because of their Catholic identity.
>>
>>94129197
they are taking notice. D&C just got blocked by Kurt Busiek on twitter over some small bs. Waid, Slott, Bendis, GW Wilson, and others have all got into arguments with them. all these guys are making those writer's blood pressure rise.
>>
>>94131854
I never said he was a SJW, just a (((civic nationalist))) faggot with no real convictions.
>>
>>94129911
that was a great video
>>
>>94132985
The assumption is just as stupid going off of who he married, but this really could have been avoided had you just watched a single video.
>>
>>94132825
If he isn't a fan of SJWs, how is Gail SImone willing to work with him?
>>
>>94126740
its not gonna happen, anon. The reason Bendis does all this legacy characters, is so he can get extra money from Disney using them for movies.
>>
>>94132859
i didn't actually realize this until you pointed it out
>>
File: GDP.png (18KB, 448x250px) Image search: [Google]
GDP.png
18KB, 448x250px
>>94132908
>Ireland is poor
they are the 4th European country by GDP per capita
go back to >>>/pol/ you dumbfuck
>>
>>94128276
His wife/ex wife is from khazakstan and is Muslim. So his daughter is Muslim and wears a hijab
>>
>>94133593
I still don't understand how a redpilled guy could marry someone who practices such a vile religion and let them raise your own flesh and blood in its opressive customs.
>>
>>94133751
Love is blind, deaf, and retarded.
>>
>>94132787
I think he is very narrowmindend in how comicbook characters should be. And every deviant to this canon is only because the author/artist had some kind of secret SJW agenda.
>>
>>94133508
>The government are quick to point to our growth figures of 4.8% GDP and 4% GNP, but what does this really tell us? In short, not much. Ireland’s unique position in the global tax avoidance operation has rendered the standard economic indicator of GDP (gross domestic product) useless as measures of the health of the economy. It’s been well documented that the profit shifting activities of the multinational sector (MNCs) based here leads to massive distortions in this statistical indicator. So our politicians, analysts and commentators turned to GNP (gross national product) for a more accurate picture of the economy’s health.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2015/05/01/the-myth-of-the-irish-recovery/
>>
>>94130076
I absolutely hate how much films and shows affect editorial now. You'd think it'd be the other way around since all ideas originally came from comic books but it's not.
>>
>>94127461
Who was the last good, fear inducing female villain in Marvel?
>>
>>94136892

Selene and Cassandra Nova. Both owned by Fox.
>>
>>94126740

>SJWɐɹʌǝl

imagine being the person who goes to the effort to do this
>>
>>94132859

this is especially apparent when i see he has a video on his channel called "marvel comics is the health meter of the comics industry"

lol no. I suppose what ever hypothetical situation that causes marvel to go belly up might also affect DC but if its just poor management and shitty writing, that wouldn't necessarily affect DC comics. Just look at when, in the 80s, DC wa about to be SOLD to marvel, they were fine. or when Marvel was going bankrupt in the late 90s, DC was on top.
>>
Sometimes he seems to go a little too far and see SJW where there aren't any (not often with Marvel but sometimes with other companies books).

He still usually makes some good points though, and while most of us here know all this shit already he usually explains it fairly well for people who don't when he isn't rambling.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.