[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you all are done memeing about the MCU being "bad",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: why.jpg (83KB, 750x440px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
83KB, 750x440px
When you all are done memeing about the MCU being "bad", can we talk about something Marvel related that is legitimately bad Other than the comics, since that's a nuclear zone. Why don't they try with their animated shows anymore?
>>
>>94126689
> all the MCU shit
> plus Kamala

what
why is Kamala there

Their current cartoons are about as bad as their first cartoons in the 60s or what was it.

Cheaply made, just for the character recognition, designed as disposable.
>>
They way they just stand around at that angle looks like something straight out of Metalocalypse.
>>
>>94126761
she was one of the ANAD characters that stuck when sales hit the wall

beyond that no idea
>>
>>94126761
>why is Kamala there
Diversity. What I wanna know is why is she taller than Carol?
>>
>>94126689
From what I remember it's because the head honcho who has control over Marvel Animation still has his head in the "cartoons are vehicles to push merchandise" sphere.
>>
>>94126689
black panther looks like he's consoling ms marvel
>>
>>94126761
Part of the shithuman push, all the new Inhumans and the royals showed up for some episodes
>>
>>94126847
They even loosely adapted Civil War with them
>>
>>Wasp "So we're like, All New, All Different Avengers?"
>>
>>94126689
I want to be excited over Black Panther essentially getting his own show, but they'll just fuck it up.
>>
>>94126819
I'm not really familiar with her, but isn't she a shapeshifter?
>>
File: Zw48rw.gif (1MB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
Zw48rw.gif
1MB, 320x181px
>>94126689
What the hell is this shit? Was this drawn by the DBS animation team?
>>
>>94126689
Why can't Marvel get it through their heads that the MCU Vision color scheme only works in real life and looks fucking terrible everywhere else?
>>
>>94126689
>Implying the Thor films haven't been shit
>Implying the Hulk films haven't been shit
>Implying A.o.U wasn't shit
>Implying everyone isn't tired of Spooderman yet.

Don't even bring up Marvels shitty animated attempts. The only good thing to come out of it was the Animated Series Spidey.
>>
>>94126847
the funny thing is the end-result of all that push is just a horribly looking TV show that nobody really wants
>>
>>94126847
The Inhumans push is on it's last legs after many failed attempt. Kamala was pretty much the only successful thing to come out of it and hell even she is diverting herself more and more away from them unless a event will force her to interact with them.

The TV show is probably going to be the final bullet to the head of the Inhumans push.
>>
>>94126964

Really? Jesus christ...
>>
>>94127019
Kinda I guess, she can stretch, change her size and also change the size of her hands and feet
>>
>>94126689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to17BT6Lt1E

On the other hand the french produced shorts are pretty great
>>
>>94126689
Because kids can't follow storylines!

Man, fuck Loeb.
>>
>>94127031
Fucking KEK
People still cling onto this show hoping it'll be good or what?
>>
>>94126689
The latest GOTG arc was actually pretty good, especially the episode where Rocket fanboys over the weapon designer.
>>
>>94127588
You're correct but to add to this she did have shapeshifting powers at the beginning and lost them as her dna stabilized.
>>
>>94129490
Funny cause they had arcs about the Thunderbolts, Inhumans and Civil War last season and one of the plot points in the early episodes was used to hurt Ultron in the final episode
>>
>>94126761
no
current cartoons are shit
but 60s Marvel cartoons were LITERALLY actual comic books animated badly
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.