[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Star Lord with his mask that was supposed to be broken >Peter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: gref.jpg (111KB, 722x344px) Image search: [Google]
gref.jpg
111KB, 722x344px
>Star Lord with his mask that was supposed to be broken
>Peter wearing Iron Spider despite rejecting it
>Savage non-talking Hulk
>Rhodey as War Machine despite being crippled
>Bucky with his metal arm despite losing it in Civil War

Did Bendis write this shit?
>>
>>94126294
>Star Lord gets a new mask
>Peter takes the upgrade when he joins the Avengers later
>Hulk has multiple incarnations
>Rhodey is a cyborg now, cybernetics can fix paralysis
>Bucky gets a new vibranuim wakanda tech arm
Are you retarded, OP?
>>
>>94126366
If choice and consequence doesn't matter, why bother with the choice in the first place?
>>
>>94126366
So Bendis, what you mean to say is the MCU has no consequences?
>>
>>94126421
Don't bother. These drones will eat up anything the MCU does.
>>
>>94126294
Say it with me:
"Concept Art"
>>
>>94126294
Or maybe it's just fucking promo art. Also, how the fuck can you judge Hulk's ability to talk based on him looking mean on a poster?
>>
>>94126544
It's all in the leaked trailer, shill.
>>
File: mstiteli-2012.jpg (180KB, 1000x221px) Image search: [Google]
mstiteli-2012.jpg
180KB, 1000x221px
>>94126544
>>
>>94126421
The consequence of Star-Lord's helmet breaking was Yondu dying to save him. It's not like Yondu's coming back.
>>
>>94126294
>Rhodey as War Machine despite being crippled
Did you not see the robo-assist legs he got at the end of CW?
>>
>>94126421
Did you really expect Bucky to go running around with one arm?
>>94126294
>>Peter wearing Iron Spider despite rejecting it
Alien invasions require the big guns.

Hopefully afterwards Peter will realise that Tony is keeping tabs on him through the suit and he'll reject Stark entirely.
>>
>>94126294
>New mask for star Lord
>Peter is fighting a fucking interdimensional god being why the fuck wouldn't he wear the latest tech
>Hulk talks in Ragnarok
>Rhode can walk thanks to Tony, watch civil war dumbass
>Bucky gets a new arm
Did you forget the part where it's advanced technology that can be replaced
>>
>>94126546
>he didnt see the trailer
>>
>>94128158
If all of these events can be reversed and their consequences reverted it makes them meaningless.
>>
>>94126421
Are you seriously suggesting that they should what? Choose to not attempt to resolve said consequences?
That Rhodey should look at the guy who installed a pacemaker to replace his damaged circulatory system and just shrug at the same tech being applied to him?
That Peter should witness the end of the world and decide it'd be better if he does less than he's able to stop it?
That Peter doesn't make another mask the same way the first was?
That Hulk remain composed enough to chat with Thor when he should be losing his shit at how fucked everything is?
That Bucky should ask his opponents to politely hold one arm behind their back to give him a handicap?

>>94128587
How do people get this retarded? Are you telling me any time someone was dying and a hospital managed to help them the previous concerns became meaningless? Should they ask to be put back under so the grief their family experienced can be better retained.

Fucking hell this is why cities are getting demolished for the spectacle of it. People just need this contrived idea of "real stakes".
>>
>>94128663
>resolving a consequence is the same thing as just negating it like it never happened

ahahah you marvelkeks are retarded. I like how you think in these black and white terms like its either parker takes the suit or the world ends, as if there is no other possible thing they could write to give his choice more impact.

I'm sorry you are so dumb.
>>
>>94128663
>implying they couldnt just give Rhodey a different thing to do or even something like the Ultimate comics "armor" thats just like a giant laser
>implying peter couldnt have made his own suit or gotten a different suit elsewhere
>implying bucky cant just get an actual arm or literally anything other than same actual arm he had before
You fucking retard, why do you do this to yourself? Are you THIS uncreative? Also your reasoning for them negating all these consequences is basically "LOOK THEY WROTE IT IN A WAY THAT FORCED THEM TO NEGATE THE CONSEQUENCES!!" which is poor writing.
>>
>>94128663
>Are you telling me any time someone was dying and a hospital managed to help them the previous concerns became meaningless?

What? How is this is anyway the same thing? The equivalent would be if someone actually died in the hospital but then came back to life the next day and everything continued on as normal.
What was the point of peter rejecting the suit if he ended up taking it?
What was the point of Rhodey being crippled if it doesnt matter?
What was the point of having Bucky lose his arm if he is just gunna get back in his next appearance?
Why should I give a shit about anything that happens if 95% of it gets negated by the next movie?
>>
>>94126294
I would hope Peter wouldn't be stupid enough to turn down the Iron Spider when he's going up against a known world destroyer, and Tony was actively working on tech for Rhodey at the end of Civil War; the universe is persistent, it's not like Tony's sat on his ass since then.

Got nothing for the others. We haven't seen Hulk in this movie beyond the poster, though, have we?
>>
>>94129730
>he thinks liking comics mean accepting all the shit they sell you
yep, this is definitely starting to sound like Bendis
>>
>>94129811
>deflect to Bendis

This is bait
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.