[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that TTG is supposed to be a ironic parody of Teen Titans,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0916.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
I know that TTG is supposed to be a ironic parody of Teen Titans, but this episode was pretty racist to the British.

Also TTG thread I guess
>>
>>94126137
you can't be racist to a nationality
>>
Let me guess, we have bad teeth, and scones LMAO. It's been done.
>>
>>94126137
>racist
Anon...
>>
>>94126182
Welp
>>
>>94126265
Nah more like "tea turns people british" and "people were forced to drink tea and not soda back when britian rule the world"
>>
>>94126278
Wrong choice of words. Should've been stereotypical.
>>
>>94126265
>Let me guess, we have bad teeth, and scones LMAO. It's been done.

Nah, more that you're still buttblasted about losing dibs on the New World to a bunch of farmers and will never get over it.
>>
>>94126320

Also going from being world spanning Imperial Superpower to also-ran.
>>
>>94126315
Remember to always drink Soda instead of Tea.
>>
>>94126137
>Implyimg England is my city
>>
>watching TTG

you're contributing to the cancer that is killing cartoon network
>>
>>94126137
It was a missed opportunity to use some more Mad Mod.
>>
File: 1483575900527.png (596KB, 472x716px)
1483575900527.png
596KB, 472x716px
>>94126834
But that'd make too much sense, Anon!
Wouldn't it be FUNNIER if the mastermind was none other than the QUEEN OF ENGLAND?!
>>
>>94126137

So because this episode makes the Queen a villain, will it be banned from broadcast in the UK?

Don't they have laws making it illegal to satirize or insult the Royal Family? Or is it just that you can't make fun of Royal Weddings?
>>
>>94126748
CN been dead.
>>
>>94126834
>>94126867
Don't you guys have other things to complain about?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.