[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wears winter clothes 24/7 to hide his lanky goober body >Fucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: 4735793-captain+cold.jpg (453KB, 825x1253px) Image search: [Google]
4735793-captain+cold.jpg
453KB, 825x1253px
>Wears winter clothes 24/7 to hide his lanky goober body
>Fucks his sister
>Designed that gun himself

Why doesnt the Flash just snap the autists neck?
>>
Because when written well, Captain Cold tries to avoid doing things that are deserving of a neck snap. You don't get the death penalty for robbing banks.
>>
>>94125965
He doesn't screw Lisa.
>>
>>94126509
Fuck off cold
>>
>>94125965
>t. heatwave
>>
>>94125965
wonder if he gets pissed off at the other cold themed guys are getting more popularity than him
>>
>>94125965
>>
>>94127951
Or the fact that all the other cold guys do the ice thing better than him?

Icicle and Killer Frost have actual superpowers, Fries gets a robo suit along with a cold gun, and there is a whole species of cold powered people
>>
>>94125965
Because he is the master of absolute zero in the DC universe. Captain Cold and Flash have a grudging respect so Flash would never kill him. If he tried, Snart could easily fool him into a trap and destroy him. It's why Lenny is DC's best villain.
>>
>>94126509
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

>>94128004
>>94127951
He was a shittier version of Icicle for a while when he had powers and wore that dumb as shit sleeveless parka. And to be fair, he has been powerwanked to show that his gun is stronger than Freeze's.

But yeah, Snart is to Frost what a guy with a Honda Civic is to Flash.
>>
>>94125965
People call him Captain Reddit for a reason, anon. Captain Cold has been wanked harder than any character that isn't named "Joker" for years, especially relative to his actual C-List status.

>"nothin personal kid" attitude
>everybody loves him even though he's a murderous dickhead
>no consequences for his actions,
>regularly best buddies with Flash even though he kills people
>Major character in the Justice League comics for some dumbass reason
>Reforms, but still evil because why not
>Gets superpowers and made handsome because he's being shilled
>has a "sense of honor" which appeals to Narutards. Basically works as a get out of conflict free card
>"muh parents were mean to me" backstory that is a dime a dozen in villains

And don't fucking say "he only kills people who deserve it." Nobody in the League would fucking stand up for Batman if he killed Joker, so Flash letting Cold off is moronic.

He's basically Captain Coldsteel the Hedgehog.
>>
>>94128642
>Nobody in the League would fucking stand up for Batman if he killed Joker,

But what if he raped him?
>>
File: flash-thumbs-up.gif (89KB, 500x200px)
flash-thumbs-up.gif
89KB, 500x200px
>>94128794
>>
>>94128642
Wonder Woman has killed. A few Justice League members have killed. Also, nice pasta. I love you say he has a "nothing personal" attitude when he kills when it's personal. Get the facts right, imbecile.
>>
This kind of shitpoating could only be done by an Aussie.
Who gave Boomer access to a computer, is he butthurt he's not with the Rogues anymore?
>>
>>94125965
but anon, flash is a sisterfucker too

dont you watch tv?
>>
>>94129134
Judging from this post >>94128642 I would say yes.
>>
>>94129068
Ow the edge
>>
>>94129134
Nah it's just this deranged autist who waifus Killer Frost. He took a small break but he's back again. He spams anti-Cold threads and talks about how KF is clearly so much better.

See: >>94128004
Also, 18 posts and 5 IPs at the time I post this
>>
>>94130394
Not an argument desu
>>
File: cold.jpg (581KB, 1280x1920px)
cold.jpg
581KB, 1280x1920px
>>94128004
>Or the fact that all the other cold guys do the ice thing better than him?

HAH HAH! No. Mr Freeze is just a twat with a snow blower
>>
>>94130790
>5 IPs

Why are you lying?
>>
>>94133085
That is SO. FLIPPIN. EPIC.

Can I save this meme to show r/captaincold/? Its freakin sweet seeing Batfags get pwn'd like that.
>>
File: AHAHAHAHA.jpg (208KB, 952x612px)
AHAHAHAHA.jpg
208KB, 952x612px
>>94130790
Are you that guy that keeps spamming this pic and getting butthurt when people call you illiterate?
>>
I like Cap Cold.

I like how he's no drugs and killing innocents.

Also like how his power is slowing down things on the atomic level--not Ice.
>>
>>94133257
Me too.
>>
>>94133257
>his power

His power is that he stole a gun
>>
Killer Frost one-shotted the Justice League. Fuck this parka wearing cuck
>>
>>94125965
I know this is a troll thread and that you're just a fucking jackass, but Cold doesn't fuck his sister, he didn't design the gun himself, and by the Johns era he was actually kind of chunky. And the Flash doesn't snap necks except in extreme life or death situations.
>>
>>94133257
So could Cap's cold gun work on Bobby/Iceman?
>>
>>94130790
Please don't talk about the current shitty Frost that this idiot waifus without mentioning how inferior she is to Louise.
>>
I see the Killer Frost autists are sperging out again.
>>
>>94133225
Jesus that is just pathetic.
>>
File: IMG_1767.jpg (160KB, 416x640px)
IMG_1767.jpg
160KB, 416x640px
>>94134047
I mean, Iceman is used to being cold, so his gun would probably have a diminished effect, but yeah.

Iceman can't move if his atoms don't.

>>94133769
He also memorized how to build it and only needs access to a hardware store to build it.

He's the only man in the DC Universe to "master" absolute zero.

Sure, he can be disarmed unlike Killer Frost and Ice, but if we're talking sheer coldness--like being able to get to absolute zero, Cold is more bang for the buck.

Mister Freeze is just a worse Cpt. Cold. He shoots ice. Cold slows your atoms.
>>
>>94136401
Anon, you're massively overstating Cold's powerlevel versus Frost. Frost doesn't have just have ice powers like Ice- she absorbs and destroys heat. We've seen her absorb the power from Superman and absorb enough of the sun to nearly put it out. We've seen that she is so cold that without actively trying she will freeze things that come a few inches away from her until it is cold enough that steel shatters. Her blasts have more force behind them than Cold's gun, AND she does it naturally in 360°.

Cold is strong for a Street Level guy, but he doesn't hold a candle to your Firestorm/Flash/Frost tier forces of nature.
>>
>>94137480
>absorb enough of the sun to nearly put it out

What a bullshit level-up.
>>
>>94139680
Not really. That's just how her powers work. It was after she sold her soul to Neron though.

And none of that gets into the fact that she has Poison Ivy style mind control powers
>>
File: IMG_1766.jpg (127KB, 400x600px)
IMG_1766.jpg
127KB, 400x600px
>>94137480
I know. I'm not a Frost vs Cold kind of guy. I like both of them.

Just explaining to the Cap Cold haters that he's not another ice villain.

He's a cold villain.

I am saying he would push Mr. Freeze's shit in though. It's not even a competition.
>>
>>94125965
>come into the thread expecting a nice discussion, maybe some reference pages and a bit of power levels VS
>get shitposting and le redt discussion
I didnt even realize cold was this hated until you faggots mentioned red dit hated him. Why cant you faggots just go back to you containment site?
>>
I like Cold. He's a cool guy who deserves his spot in Injustice.
>>
>>94133920
Cold isn't interested in taking out the Justice League. He's a simple man with simple needs.
>>
>>94126509
t. Snart
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.