[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which /co/ character has achieved the highest level of angryness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Benson angry.png (248KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Benson angry.png
248KB, 640x360px
Which /co/ character has achieved the highest level of angryness? Who has been the MOST angry, and not in how often but to what quality/degree?

I'd give to either Benson or....Tom from Tom and Jerry. fucker threw away a million dollars.
>>
>>94122177
Benson is the best
>>
>>94122177
>Not Jerry on Nibbles' first appearance
>>
File: don't fuck with mcduck.jpg (425KB, 980x1475px) Image search: [Google]
don't fuck with mcduck.jpg
425KB, 980x1475px
just gonna get this out of the way
>>
File: did nothing wrong.jpg (136KB, 1900x900px) Image search: [Google]
did nothing wrong.jpg
136KB, 1900x900px
what's his anger-level /co/?
>>
Hulk, no? He's power by anger, after all.

Outside of that, my vote goes to Ren.
>>
File: 1487229534443.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1487229534443.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>>
>>94123283
Source?
>>
File: 1289142-dex_starr_10.jpg (1MB, 1168x881px) Image search: [Google]
1289142-dex_starr_10.jpg
1MB, 1168x881px
It's a simple anger.
>>
eustace in that one episode where his head is going to explode or something
>>
File: 0.jpg (34KB, 305x400px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
34KB, 305x400px
>>94123514
The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck
Don Rosa did an incredible work.

imagine being the ultimate fanboys, knowing basically every titbit of Carl Barks's work, going through the asspain of going through all the random info Carl thrown around in his comics for decades and managing to make a coherent work out of it and actually being good at making such a story and you get the great story Don Rosa did.

I strongly recommend it to you if you are in anyway a fan of Scrooge.
>>
>>94123544
>>94123303
golly i wish the lantern books weren't ass
>>
>>94123710
You and me both, anon. They have glimmers of quality in a few books, which is honestly even more disheartening than if it was just pure blandness.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.