[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Powerpuff Girls >Samurai Jack >Hey Arnold >DuckTales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Greed.jpg (47KB, 509x418px) Image search: [Google]
Greed.jpg
47KB, 509x418px
>Powerpuff Girls
>Samurai Jack
>Hey Arnold
>DuckTales
>Rocko's Modern Life
>Magic School Bus
>Ben 10
>Teen Titans Go

>>Songebob
>>Family Guy
>>Fairly Oddparents
>>Simpsons

Is it greed? Are people running out of creativity? Like what the fuck is happening right now. I saw a clip from a show called Bunsen is a Beast and it looks like hot ass.

Jesus Christ help me understand anons
>>
>>94113769

Oldfags are taking over market? It happens in the 90's too.
>>
>greed
What a childish attempt at observation. ALL commercial entertainment is towards the goal of profit. The issue (if such a thing exists) isn't that they WISH to make a profit it's that they CAN.
>>
Successful properties get reused and milked to death, literally nothing new.
>Scooby-Doo
>Looney Tunes
>Mickey Mouse shorts
>The Flintstones
>Tom and Jerry
>All of Marvel and DC
Since animation and comics began to be seen as a legitimate way to make money they've been remaking them. You've just grown up to finally see this cycle. Powerpuff Girls will get canned but ten years later will get another revival, just like all popular franchises.
>>
>>94113769
>Is it greed?
yes

>Are people running out of creativity?
no you can watch dozens of good pilots that never got picked up. plenty of good cartoons get canceled after one or two seasons.

Cartoons are commercials. They're just there to sell merchandise and if they dont they get axed regardless of how good the ratings are. Theyre bringing back those shows mostly for just one season to capitalize on nostalgia not necessarily because they're good. Dont forget they were canceled before their time in the first place.
>>
>>94113769
Maybe Bunsen is not made for a 30 year old basement dweller wasting his time on 4chan.
>>
>>94113977
>30 year old basement dweller wasting his time on 4chan.
Nice projection
>>
>>94113769

Samurai Jack was a special case in finishing up a story that never got to be finished.
Same thing with the Hey Arnold movie, really.

The rest of them are unnecessary.
>>
File: you must be a millionaire then.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
you must be a millionaire then.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>94113769
>Samurai Jack
Ending, not a reboot.
>Hey Arnold
Ending, not a reboot.
>>
>>94113769
>that picture
absolutely almonds
>>
>>94113916
>no you can watch dozens of good pilots that never got picked up.
Besides Korgoth of Barbaria I can't think of any. Alot of these new shows seem like stale crap.
>>
>>94113769
>>94114497
>Rocko
one off special, not a reboot
>Fairly Oddparents
is actually gonna end soon
>>
The western cartoon industry has very little respect for creators. Even greats who defined networks like Craig Mcracken get the shaft simply because their show has too good of animation.
You'll never see anything like Mob Psycho 100 happen here, the closest was Cybersix and that was done by leafs 20 years ago.
>>
File: captain feels.jpg (303KB, 590x586px) Image search: [Google]
captain feels.jpg
303KB, 590x586px
>>94116467

will western animation ever git gud or are we doomed? I like anime but I don't want to only be watching anime
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.