[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given the current state of big two cape comics'w why don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: How to trigger x-men fags.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
How to trigger x-men fags.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Given the current state of big two cape comics'w why don't you read more indie comics. /co/? Do you just like reading mediocre to terrible cape comics because you like the characters that much? Or are you one of those "hate reading" faggots?
>>
>>94106587
Hey. DC is putting out several good stories.

Don't go fucking compare the current state of Marvel to DC's right now.
>>
>>94106587
You're implying there isn't a massive backlog to read through. Besides everyone should read both.
>>
>>94106690
It's basically choosing between re-heated leftovers and your mom trying fancy recipes that she ends up botching. Neither of those things is good.
>>
>>94106587
21 of the 47 titles on my pull list are non-Big 2, and I follow several more in trades. I'm also not stupid enough to ignore good books from a publisher just because they also put out bad books with completely different writers, artists, editors, storylines, and characters.
>>
>>94106766
>47 titles
Where do you find the cash anon?
>>
>>94106587
Go fuck yourself, hipster. Indie comics are even worse than the "mainstream" shit. I'd sooner read the graffiti in a public bathroom stall, cause that would have more substance than indie trash.
>>
>>94106857
Spoken like a pleb too dumb to read anything where people don't dress up in spandex
>>
>>94106806
Low cost of living in my state, no other entertainment expenses, and not having a car to sink money into. Also keep in mind that most of those indie titles and plenty of Marvel ones don't come out every month. About 17 of them are minis or have cancellation looming on the horizon, so I'll have plenty of room to pick up new books too.
>>
>>94106766
Testify! I love super-heroes, always will. But I love *comics* even more. What's wrong with reading and enjoying a bit of everything?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.