[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, so u have been doing this thing where I read some marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (837KB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
837KB, 1800x2767px
Hey guys, so u have been doing this thing where I read some marvel comic books, stop, and come back to them a few months later. This time I'm confused. Which titles have been cancelled, replaced or are being followed in other titles?
>>
>>94106393
which ones were you following? Also yeah Marvel kind of fucked it's marketing.
>>
>>94106515
Spiderman, spiderwoman, daredevil, power man and Iron fist, moon knight, silk, uncanny avengers. And I wanna get into x-men.
>>
>>94107004
Daredevil is still ongoing with some mini that were trying to be ongoings.

Spider-woman was cancelled.

Powerman and Iron Fist got split up with the writer now writing just Cage,and Iron Fist has his own title.

Moon Knight ended again and is getting a new title in a couple months.

Uncanny Avengers still has some stuff going on.

Spider-man is still ongoing but it keeps being interrupted by events.

Also X-men is hard to start but I recommend start with either Claramont run or X-factor.
>>
I was also reading spider-Gwen, spiderman 2099 and silk. Are they still ongoing? Also, what's with the many Peter parker's spiderman titles? Such as Spidey, amazing spiderman ( the one I'm reading) spectacular spiderman, etc? Thanks for being such a nice guy.
>>
>>94107345
Spider-Gwen is still coming out.
Spider-Man 2099 ended gracefully after 25 issues.
Silk is cancelled and doesn't seem to have any appearances slated in any future books.
Spidey told an updated take on Pete's years (Marvel trying to cash in on that Homecoming hype) in high school and was cancelled.
Amazing Spider-Man is the flagship title, currently telling last tales of Parker being a CEO of a global company in advance of Pete getting back to Daily Bugle in the fall.
Peter Parker Spider-Man is him having adventures in New York and figuring things out with his potential sister (who he thinks is not his biological sister, but who can actually might be his biological sister).
>>
>>94107708
Potential sister? I need to catch up right now.
>>
>>94107811
Her first (and only) apperance prior to this was in Amazing Spider-Man: Family Business OGN.
Second issue of Peter Parker S-M recaps the most essential parts of it, except for the very last page of the OGN, where it's hinted that she is his sister after all .
>>
>>94107811
I suggest reading Spider-Man: Family Business beforehand. The story references it.
>>
>>94107937
Got it. I can't thank you enough.
>>
>>94108044
You're welcome.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.