[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://cartoonresearch.com/index.ph p/may-reviews-and-update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: characterArt-property-LT.png (211KB, 565x803px) Image search: [Google]
characterArt-property-LT.png
211KB, 565x803px
http://cartoonresearch.com/index.php/may-reviews-and-updates-part-2/

>I know what you’re thinking. Has it come to this? Is there no hope for the hundreds of classic theatricals (not to mention the Tex Avery’s) still not restored and released on disc? I promise to make it up to you this fall. SHHH-H-H-H! I’m working with Warner Archives now on a special “classic cartoon” collection that will be announced very soon. And hopefully it will be the first of many more…

>I’ll announce it when they tell me I can – sometimes news leaks out before I’m permitted to talk about it. It should be announced by the time of San Diego’s Comic Con – or at the Comic Con.

Seeing that we were supposed to get more Looney Tunes on DVD/Blu-Ray announced at Comic Con and nothing happen how does this make you feel?

I'm glade that we got Rocko, Hey Arnold and that The Simpsons are back on DVD but nothing about this, thoughts.
>>
Old cartoons are too problematic. The masters should all be burned and reparations should be paid to all those who've been triggered.
>>
>>94097174
No, far from it, normies what these old shorts because it's how cartoons are supposed to be made.
>>
>>94097174
German childrens television seems to be pretty chill about it, it even gets a pretty good slot.
>>
File: ragebydaffy.gif (185KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ragebydaffy.gif
185KB, 320x240px
>>94097174
Now I know you're joking and/or baiting me... but my rage still can only be satisfied with the blood of those who unironically agree with that statement. I know they are out there...shitting on mah childhood cartoons as if they were a racist indoctrination program
>>
File: 1464989132782.jpg (79KB, 690x380px) Image search: [Google]
1464989132782.jpg
79KB, 690x380px
>>94097174
grow up
>>
File: ae2.png (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
ae2.png
23KB, 500x294px
>>94097264
>>94097399
>>94097463
>>94098448
>>
>>94097103
>and nothing happen

i've got them on vhs. i WOULD buy them on bluray if they're uncensored and have no weird quality issues. i'd prefer one big collection, or failing that, many smaller collections with commentary, interviews, behind the scenes footage, etc.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.