[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Superman. He's better than you in every conceivable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: supes.png (1MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
supes.png
1MB, 1152x864px
This is Superman.
He's better than you in every conceivable way, yet he values your lives more than his own.
He would gladly die to save each and every one of you.

And you people can't even muster up enough energy to say something nice about him.

For shame.
>>
>>94093746
He's the only illegal alien who can stay.
>>
>>94093746

I like his trunks. They really accentuate his butt, and I'm totally down for that.
>>
>>94093746

> say something nice about him.

Normies are assholes

With poor taste
>>
File: 1481676744551.jpg (274KB, 738x857px) Image search: [Google]
1481676744551.jpg
274KB, 738x857px
I like him.
>>
He's a pretty cool guy
>>
Adventures of Superman digital first series was great and I wish more characters got sweet out of continuity stories like him
>>
Let's see him climb that wall, if he's so great.
>>
File: ron.jpg (24KB, 357x400px) Image search: [Google]
ron.jpg
24KB, 357x400px
>>94093746
The only people who like Superman are boys who had weak / non-existent male role models in their lives and they see Superman like the father they wish they had or as an aspiration for the man they want to become but never will
>>
>>94095842

Get off the internet Lex. You're projecting again.
>>
>>94095879
>Implying that I'm wrong
I'm sorry your mother married a faggot anon.
>>
Can kryptonite condoms make you impotent?
I've been thinking about raping Superman but not sure if it's worth the risk.
>>
>>94095900
>I'm sorry your mother married a faggot anon.

When the hell did you marry my mother?
>>
>>94095900
My father is a huge cunt and I like Lex much more.
>>
>>94095842
Except this is literally me and 60's Batman/Kevin Conroy BTAS Batman
>>
>>94093746
he lets the cities and world damaging plot lines of other heroes go by. He goes through the old revolving door of Villians. And he is reactive instead of active. Hording technology and Being a bandaid to problems by punching them instead of going after better long term solutions. Waiting for the next bad guy to crash through Metropolis.

Aside from being limited by the contraints of a comic book universe status quo?

Guy has a tendency to blame himself for things that he couldn't help/not being able to save everyone and such.

>Say something nice for real.

His biggest flaw as a person is that he could go into a job interview and be entirely honest and straight faced while saying his greatest weakness is "I care too much.". Very Mary Sue.
>>
>>94095800
Same.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.