[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Is this how you're supposed to act in these picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: uhm.png (1018KB, 1347x617px) Image search: [Google]
uhm.png
1018KB, 1347x617px
>"Is this how you're supposed to act in these picture book films, Chris!?"
>>
>>94088301
Someone forgot to tell Cate this is a movie, not a school panto.
>>
You know, I'm actually happier than I thought I'd be that she's going to be keeping the headpiece on. Like, I didn't expect to be so pleased by that fact, but I am.
>>
>>94090493
That's how Cate works.
Lord of the Rings? She ignored every actors that played the hobbits unless they got on their knees when she was there.
Blue Jasmine? Her husband barely made it.
Carol? Rooney Mara is still her lesbian toy to this day.
>>
>>94088301
God, I want her to dominate me so bad.
>>
>hammy villainy

>in a comic

Color me surprised.
>>
>>94088301
Kind of funny how she looks her age in live-action Cinderella but got 10-15 years younger here.
>>
>>94091140
Superior genetics
Also, make up
>>
File: fjn9tr4r99bz.gif (3MB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
fjn9tr4r99bz.gif
3MB, 600x249px
>>94088301
Why do I find her so sexy?
>>
>>94091229
don't forget digital movie magic
>>
>>94091296
Oh yeah true
But I don't think they'd spend the budget to de-age her by an inconsequential amount of years
judting by that comiccon image of her, she looks fine irl anyway
>>
>>94088301
Cate is...kinda hot here
>>
>>94091076
>t. normie casual

Get out
>>
>>94091252
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>94091379
It would be even better if she tried acting as well.
>>
>>94091686
>that face
>not acting
try making an evil face without practice in the mirror. It'll look like shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.