[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You don't know every factoid of Obscure Man, who appeared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1486243253463.png (513KB, 534x652px) Image search: [Google]
1486243253463.png
513KB, 534x652px
>You don't know every factoid of Obscure Man, who appeared in a like forty issues across multiple random ongoings spread out across almost 70 years of comic history?
>Pfft. Casual. Read a comic.
>>
alternatively
>you don't know the revisionist version of a well-known truth? You are what is wrong with this board!
>>
>how can you possibly like this recent show that weve been hypong up, which we did while also not knowing any concrete details? youre being paid to compliment it!
>>
>>94076955
..you only made this thread because of the fucking Obscure Man film that was just announced

Back to /tv/ casualfag
>>
File: tfw nobody reads what I read.png (24KB, 1164x305px) Image search: [Google]
tfw nobody reads what I read.png
24KB, 1164x305px
>>94077990
This. Everyone knows /co/ doesn't read comics. If they do it's only popular mainstream comics released in the last 10 years.
>>
File: 1497928441408.jpg (41KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
1497928441408.jpg
41KB, 600x593px
>No, this character has always been like this, didn't you read the Alternate Reality comic with them?
>>
>>94076955
You got BTFO'd in an argument and then made this thread, didn't you
>>
>>94078171
>Yeah, remember that time they did this one time in the 40's and it was never done again? It's not at all out of character for Obscure Man.
>>
>>94078171
>>94080112
Faggots
>>
I wish Obscure Man was in the MCU. He'd make a over a billion dollars and be the perfect version of him
>>
>>94080381
you know they would nerf him to disgusting levels and make him yet another campy quipper, which is not how the character has ever been portrayed.
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (19KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
19KB, 367x332px
>>94080927
Obscure Man was quipping in the early 60's faggot. The first Jack Kirby comics had him quipping nonstop before Spider-Man was ever thought of.
>>
>>94076955
>>You don't know thing
>>Get called casual
Pathetic, OP
>>
>>94076955
>You misremembered a single fact about a shitty story in the run of a character who's been a big deal for more than half a century
>CLEARLY you never read it!

It's usually Spider-Man, but I've gotten this from Batfags as well. Don't bully me just because I have a shitty memory pls
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.