[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sony Pictures is turning Action Lab's tumblr comic, Pri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1036571.jpg (107KB, 600x935px) Image search: [Google]
1036571.jpg
107KB, 600x935px
Sony Pictures is turning Action Lab's tumblr comic, Princeless, into (a) film. What genre? Not known.

http://deadline.com/2017/07/princeless-comic-book-movie-deal-sony-pictures-comic-con-stefani-robinson-jeremy-whitley-emily-martin-1202133686/

Those Deviantart OCs made it into print. Digusting.
>>
>This trash and not Princess Ugg
Why?
>>
>>94075256
Because fuck you, anon, you don't deserve to be happy.

>>94075172
Did princeless do well enough to warrant a film?
>>
>>94075532
It's Sony. These are the same assholes that literally ruined Ghostbusters turning it into GRRL POWER Shitfest. The same assholes that greenlit BlackCat/SilverSable movie without Spidey just to push a female superhero. The same assholes that want to make a fat Barbie movie.

They don't care how much money they waste (and they waste a lot of money). They just want the brownie points.
>>
>>94075172
Oh course Sony would pick this piece of crap up, let me guess, this was Amy Pascal idea right?
>>
The writer's vanity searching will go into overdrive now!
>>
>>94075532
No, but Princess Ugg is way better at everything Princeless tries to do.
>>
>>94076070
Amy Schumer is gone from Barbie, hopefully they cast someone with actual talent, but this being Sony I highly doubt it.
>>
>>94075172
>Prince guy says "fair princess"
>OH HELL NAW, YOU MEAN WHITE
please no
>>
Sony has a niche now. Good for them.
>>
>>94076467
It's not a niche. It's a desperate attempt to fit into a niche because they're on death's door.
>>
Oh, you mean like the Lumberjanes movie? And the Bomb Queen cartoon?
>>
>>94076508
The video game/electronic division still makes money.

Because of this, Sony is able to waste tons of money on shitty sjw movies.
>>
>>94076688
And the Zoe Quinn movie.

Because Sony just loves wasting money on shit and not going through with it.
>>
>>94075172
Animated or live-action?
>>
>>94077465
>implying it'll actually get made
>>
>>94078000
>implying we give a fuck aboot a worthless tripfag's opinion
>>
>>94078033
No, I love YOU the most!
>>
>>94075172
They buy the rights in order to retain them, sell them or make the movie. There is little chance that they end doing the movie.
>>
>>94079073
This, they also bought the rights for My Favorite Thing is Monsters which literally just came out this year, although apparently Sam Mendes has shown interest in doing the adaptation
>>
>>94075172
Why does trash like this get praised as innovative? The subversion of fairy tale cliches is a cliche itself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.