[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All-Star Milkman The only thing coming out of SDCC this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: MilkmanMan-600x922.jpg (52KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
MilkmanMan-600x922.jpg
52KB, 600x922px
>All-Star Milkman

The only thing coming out of SDCC this year I'm hyped about
>>
>>94062568
gimme a quick rundown on this character. what's in his Man-milk?
>>
>>94062568
is ... is it a thing? it looks like fun
>>
>>94062646
>Doom Patrol/Justice League, which pairs the new Doom Patrol with the Justice League for the first time. The book will be co-written by Way and Steve Orlando (Justice League of America), with Aco (Midnighter & Apollo) providing the art. All-Star Superman artist Frank Quitely drew the cover for this issue, which features a brand-new and very bizarre hero named Milkman Man.
>http://ign.com/articles/2017/07/22/comic-con-2017-dcs-young-animal-characters-will-meet-the-justice-league

There's other Young Animal news in the article too:
>three of of the four ongoing series - Shade: The Changing Girl, Mother Panic and Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye - will be going on hiatus between October 2017 and January 2018
>DC will be publishing a series of four Young Animal/DCU crossover specials beginning in January.

Could be interesting. I wonder who Shade will be paired with. And I wonder if the non-Doom Patrol series will be coming back.
>>
>>94062568
>Way Patrol crossover with Orlando JLA
Yeah no it could be bad, cautiously hyped since Orlando and Way is paired with at least an artist who can do pretty good panel layouts (ACO is supposedly doing the art for this)

>>94062715
Damn, I guess they're going the Image method. Wonder if we're gonna get some series in the months in-between to fill the void. It just dawned on me that most of DC's imprints are basically dead right now. Hanna Barbera only has Scooby Doo until September when Wave 2 hits. Then again we're getting Dark Matter so that's where the extra space will probably be allotted from the missing Young Animal Titles.

Speaking of, nothing against the current crop of YA titles but Wave 2 when?
>>
>>94062778
I really like Doom Patrol, so I have faith in Way.
>>
>>94062715
About time....I think? I thought there already was or I must be mistaking it for a superman comic crossover.
>>
>>94062568
It's Milkman Man according to the interview, so it's much better
>>
is it related to psychonauts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR-FwptzdOQ
>>
>>94062715
Milkman man
So does he have power over milkmen?
>>
>>94064286
He can cuck anyone.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milkman_joke
>>
>>94064393
How does he cuck the uncuckable
>>
>>94064438
The same way he sees the invisible
>>
>>94064180
Where's the interview?
>>
>>94064224
Never bring up that shit in around other people ever again.
>>
bring Grant and Quitely back to the Xmen and give Quitely a three year head start so he doesnt miss an issue
>>
>>94065160
not capeshit enough?
>>
Is it FDA approved?
>>
>>94065160
>stop liking what i don't like
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.