[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Todd baited us good. The "SPAWN MOVIE ANNOUNCEMENT"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Todd baited us good.
The "SPAWN MOVIE ANNOUNCEMENT" was that he made a contract with Blumhouse Production Company and that is all.

Anons were joking that the announcement would be something extremely vague for the next 10 years like "We are now OFFICIALLY looking into making a movie", and I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but good lord, what a goof this guy is.
>>
>>94059654
he did announce a Spawn movie

i see no problem with this
>>
>>94059654
He finished the script a few weeks back, he needed to find someone to take it on and he has. People wanted to know this information. I don't see what's wrong with that, in the past he may have done some fucky shit when it came to the new Spawn movie but this is not an example of that.
>>
>>94059654

>was that he made a contract with Blumhouse Production Company and that is all

So it's going to cost 3 million dollars and be shot in a producer's house?

Unless this is going to be animated, I fail to see how this going to work. The whole reason Blumhouse is a major success story is they make twelve movies a year with almost no budget and pure creative freedom.

There's no part of that system which can support Spawn.
>>
Did anything ever come of that Spawn meter countdown in the comics? I stopped reading Spawn before anything came out of it
>>
>>94061276
He just becomes a fucking villain for the new Spawn, who's a cringe-machine.
>>
>>94061233
>So it's going to cost 3 million dollars and be shot in a producer's house?
Todd has enough cash to fund his own movie a couple extra mil if he wanted
>>
>>94062636
Not that anon but what is the new spawn like, have there bin any good arcs with him?
>>
>>94061233
>>94062673
Todd has repeatedly stated over the years the movie will be a pure hard R horror film where Spawn will barely appear. It's going to be a trainwreck based on that alone.

>>94062729
The Spawn Resurrection and Satan Saga Wars TPB are good places to start. Current Spawn is the best it's ever been writing wise.
>>
>>94063185
>where Spawn will barely appear.
what's the fucking point? Sounds like he could've got the cash easily if he promised action horror cape movie.
>>
>what a goof this guy is.
Indeed, why do you think there have been 5 spawn video games, all them trash?
>>
Hell yeah, fellow /co/ol dudes! F*ck Spawn, and f*ck that Todd too! If this were a company like Bethesda Softworks LLC, things like this would never happen! Their Todd (Todd Howard, 6'2") would make sure of it! They always abide by their deadlines, like Fallout 4, which should've been Game of the Year, instead of the that crappy Witcher 3 (more like B*tcher Pee)!
Don't forget to preorder Skyrim VR!
>>
>>94063903
RELEASE TES 6 ALREADY YOU HACK, AND THE HAPPENINGS OF SKYRIM BETTER HAVE SOME FUCKING HEAVY REPERCUSSIONS ON THE FUTURE GAMES.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.