[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Sue doomed to end up with Reed because he was the only man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: reed-slapping-his-wife.jpg (51KB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
reed-slapping-his-wife.jpg
51KB, 356x400px
Was Sue doomed to end up with Reed because he was the only man in the Four that wasn't
A- her brother, or
B- a penisless rock-monster?
>>
no since she should have gone with Doom instead
>>
Ben has a cock. That's why he's always wearing briefs

But Reed and Sue were a couple before they were the fantastic four. That's how they even became a super powered team to begin with.
Reed was an asshole who decided to take his girlfriend on a trip in his new experimental rocket ship, and let her teenage brother tag along too.
>>
>>94058237
I figured Ben's penis might be retractable, like an alligator's.
>>
>>94058199
Or Namor
Namor treats his lovers with respect and is unmatched in his sexual prowess.
>>
>>94059946
>Implying Namor can keep up with DOOM'S DICK
>Implying Reed can't fill up and tease every spot in Sue's overused sloppy vagina.
>Namor wanting any of that hoe anyway.
>>
>>94059990
Slut shaming won't get you a girlfriend in real life.

Namor knows this. Which is why he cucked Cyclops with Emma.
>>
>>94060017
Like cucking Cyclops is hard.
>>
>>94058237
How would the Things penis work? It would always be hard.
>>
>>94060039
Top kek. Well played anon.
>>
Reed has a prehensile penis that can change shape and size.
There is not a single man in Earth who can compete with that.
>>
>>94060215
He can also do the same with each of his fingers and his tongue. He is a one man tentacle hentai, with full biological knowledge of every single erogenous zone a woman can posses.

There is a reason Sue will flirt with Tchalla, Namor, Doom and Spiderman, but would never actually cuck Reed. All four at the same time still would not come near to the gangbang Reed offers every night.
>>
>>94058109
Well they were together BEFORE they gained their powers so... not for the reasons you stated.
>>
>>94058109
Reed deserves better
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.