[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rocko's Modern Life Revival looks really damn good and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Rocko's Modern Life Revival looks really damn good and is faithful to the original series
>Hey Arnold The Jungle Movie looks REALLY damn good and is also faithful to the original series.

Nick is on a fucking roll right now. Need to see how the Invader Zim revival looks but I'm sure it will follow suit with Rocko and Arnold and look really damn good and faithful. Where were you when Nickeledeon was saved?
>>
Isn't Zim just getting a TV movie?
>>
>>94049667
I think they're all just tv movies
>>
So, all of these "revivals" Nick is pulling out the hat right now are only TV movies right?
>>
>>94049667
Yes, it's not a revival, just a movie to properly end the series (At least, that's what i think it is, some may not agree with me)
>>
>>94049719
Hey Arnold is a movie, Rocko is a new season.
>>
That being said, I'm glad I haven't killed myself yet. I would have killed myself for not seeing the Rocko revival. Sure it's the "hurr durr iphones and starbucks" joke everyone makes, but at least it's a reboot that feels 90% like the old show in terms of style and presentation.
>>
its been pretty well known that they dont give really bother creators when they work on their projects, allowing the creators almost full control. in the end they just can the shit thats not successful and just replay the filler shit.
>>
>>94049352
And it's all because someone finally realized you have to hire the right people, and they got mcrobb and/or viscardi
>>
>>94049781
source?
>>
>>94049705
>>94049719
>>94049738
They're all TV movies to give closure to the original series and also pilots to jumpstart new seasons if reception is great.
>>
>>94049812
>I'm glad I haven't killed myself yet. I would have killed myself for not seeing the Rocko revival
wat
>>
>>94049781
Rocko's only getting a tv movie
>>
>>94049352
>Nick gives us actual faithful Rocko and Hey Arnold reboots
>CN gives us Teen Titans Go! and Ben 10 Go!

makes you think
>>
>>94054904
>nick brings back the original creators and writers
>CN didn't
There you go
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.