[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Book/character ideas you desperatedly want to happen >Wonder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 877505-wonder_girl_010.jpg (127KB, 740x508px) Image search: [Google]
877505-wonder_girl_010.jpg
127KB, 740x508px
ITT: Book/character ideas you desperatedly want to happen

>Wonder Girl in the Super Sons book
Imagine the babysitter dynamic between the 3

>Trinity and Dark Trinity crossover
I just want to know how Jason reacts to Wondie and Supes, and how Batman copes with the fact that sometimes Jason knows what he's doing

>A Spider Punk Ongoing/short series/youtube animation/anything
He was probably the best thing on Spider-Verse and yet, nothing of him was ever produced.
>>
That would be a pretty good thing to do with Cassie.

Unfortunately Cassie currently has basically no relationship with Diana and even less so with Batman or Superman so there's like no reason whatsoever for them to trust her with their own children.

I would like Jason and Diana to meet again and reference the teasing in For the Man Who Has Everything.
>>
>>94047016
>Wonder Girl in the Super Sons book
Make Bekha (Gods and Monsters) be an exiled princess from New Genesis and made her become Wonder Woman's adopted child.
>>
Bring back Lexor.
Though according to solicits, the Superman books may eventually reach something similar.

>Wonder Girl
I was thinking Supergirl and Steph, but your idea could work too I suppose.
>>
>>94047016
>Doctor Doom Solo
Just have him govern Latveria.It's a damn Balkan country which neighbors with Dracula's state. Witch Covens, Werewolf Nests, Skinwalkers, go nuts. Plus,Transia & Wundagore Mountain are right around the corner.You can use it to revitalize some older horror characters.
>>
File: Marcio_Takara_All_Stephs.jpg (46KB, 660x377px) Image search: [Google]
Marcio_Takara_All_Stephs.jpg
46KB, 660x377px
>>94047016
Spoiler ongoing
>>
A Hank Pym story where he travels the multiverse, discovering different versions of himself as twisted reflections, like a Hank who's become a Frankenstein-like mad scientist, or his Marvel Adventures self who never had any of the problems that plagued 616 Hank's life. Kind of a character introspective.
>>
>>94047016
Can someone direct me to the nearest Drawfriend Thread? I have an idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30zIcApxkHc
>>
>>94047430
>ywn read Doom's Halloween Special, a long book like 400-500 pages long with Stories about strange spooky happenings in latveria, with Guest Stars Dr. Strange, Scarlett Witch, Magika and... Hawkguy?
>>
Captain Mar-Vell and Ghost of Phyla-Vell travel the universe to stop an evil cult from using Genis-Vell's body to blow up everything.
>>
File: MothBabs.jpg (47KB, 690x365px) Image search: [Google]
MothBabs.jpg
47KB, 690x365px
>>
>>94047698
Why live anon? Without a monthly ongoing full of Lord Doom's escapades, life truly has no meaning. Darkseid take me...
>>
>>94047722
The real Star-Lord joins them.
>>
>>94047016
>Imagine the babysitter dynamic between the 3
Imagine the /ss/ art
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.