[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Thanos really love death for who they are, or does he just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Does Thanos really love death for who they are, or does he just want the glory of having "Death itself" as his trophy wife because he thinks he deserves it?

>"I am so badass, I married death!"
>>
>>94046551
no, not anymore after he got cucked by DP
now he's just a Space Tyrant
>>
IIRC Death was like his only friend during his childhood so he dedicated his life to her or something.
>>
File: RCO016_1466505924.jpg (429KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO016_1466505924.jpg
429KB, 1041x1600px
>>94047887
Yeah it was Thanos Rising.
>>
>>94048206
What is the context for this?

Why is death a child?

More importantly why is death showing interest in little Thanos?
>>
>>94048285
That's Thanos-8 getting manipulated by Death so she could get his champion.

Thanos-7(Starlin's) instead always been beyond Death's scope and manipulations, and they now fuck in the Death Dimension.
>>
>>94048398
>and they now fuck in the Death Dimension.
So Thanos finally got the girl?
>>
>>940483
>Thanos-7, Thanos-8

Explain.
>>
>that which awaits for us all
Huh, interesting. I always though Thanos wanted to be a god.

Isn't part of being a god being beyond death?
>>
>>94048466
yep

>>94048523
There are 2 Thanos:
the Thanos from Starlin's Infinity OGNs did skip Secret Wars thanks to Tribunal Warlock, and became Consort of Death as an equal.
We call him Thanos-7(because he's the Thanos from Multiverse-7) or Starlin's Thanos.

Thanos-8 is the Thanos from Secret Wars, who got stuck in the Outside and is now enamoured with Oblivion forsaking the inferior Death.
In the new history of Multiverse-8, he has been manipulated by Death since childhood to become her champion. The role(and the manipulation) has been passed to his son, Thane.

>>94048561
Not in Marvel. Gods die like everybody else(except Mr. Immortal)

Also Thanos' search for power was to WOE Death, to become her Equal- Always thought he should have asked his brother for tips.
>>
>>94048206

>Thanos used to want to be a normal Joe among his species, even as a kid

Fuck, I forgot how depressing reading that was

>Ordered to kill his former lovers and children
>Nearly breaks, and begs death to let him stop
>Forces him to keep going if he truly loves her

I might want this version in IW, at least some of it.
>>
>>94048735
>to become her Equal.

And when he succeeds, death abandons him, because:
>this is not the relationship I wanted with you.

Literally.
>>
>>94046551

he is literally a waifuist, he thinks he loves her but really he's just obsessed with the idea of her in his head
>>
>>94049674
You must have skipped Starlin's Infinity OGNs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.