[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it a suitable end to the DCAU? Did you liked it? Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (72KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 650x300px
was it a suitable end to the DCAU?
Did you liked it? Did you like the DCAU?
>>
>>94041841
>inb4 idiots who are mad because they think that Terry only became Batman because he's Bruce's son, which is the exact opposite of the point
>>
I loved the DCAU overall, and though some of its plot points were contrived, I though Epilogue wrapped it up in an emotionally satisfying manner.
>>
>>94041841
I liked it desu. It encompassed everything from Batman the mask of the Phantasm to Batman Beyond, acknowledging everything in between.
>>
>>94041938
So you're saying he only became Batman because he wasn't Bruce's son?
>>
>>94041841
You should ask the real question: would you Adult Terry, /co/?
>>
>>94041841
DCAU was the best and I wished it never ended to be honest. I kind of hope someday, especially with the new network happening, we will get another series by Timm in the vein of League.
>>
>>94042086
He became Batman on his accord, regardless of whether he's Bruce's son or not. He's his own man, and his own batman. The episode was supposed to show he wouldn't end up a miserable old hermit like Bruce.
>>
>>94042306
That doesn't sound like the exact opposite of the first post.
>>
>>94042278
>I kind of hope someday, especially with the new network happening, we will get another series by Timm in the vein of League.
He needs to realize his dream of an episode-length orgy scene between Bruce and every female DC character.
>>
It was good but I'm glad it got to end. By the end it was getting way too up its own ass and forgetting what the whole point was in the first place: bringing classic comic stories to a new audience.
>>
>Let's pretend Batman is the best superhero ever for 30 minutes
No, it was a terrible ending.
>>
>>94041841
>was it a suitable end to the DCAU?

Nope. It was an ending to B-TAS. It should have been listed as an epilogue to THAT. That way, just like I've never bothered with Batgod The Animated Circle Jerk, I'd never have seen it.

>Did you liked it?

I only watched the first bit of it. And didn't particularly feel keen on that part so stopped. Even with it being on Netflix, I'd picked other things to watch (even The Batman had better parts).

Did you like the DCAU?

It's a good intro to the DC Universe for normies. For the most part, it was well-executed. It could have been better.
>>
>>94044687
But he was in the DCAU.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.