[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she be forced to live in her Thor form permanently? Is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Will she be forced to live in her Thor form permanently? Is that what "The death of Jane Foster" means? I mean they're obviously not just going to kill her off outright.
>>
>>94039122
More than likely, though i wouldn't rule out a death and rebirth thing, Gods love doing that.
>>
>>94039122
Possibly. They don't want to let go of her, but if they do this, they will rip the character the most meaningful thing she has.
>>
I hope she dies for good.
>>
File: This.png (40KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
This.png
40KB, 392x200px
>>94039509
>>
Even if she dies, would it even matter?

The real Thor has "died" plenty of times.
>>
>>94039122
Why doesn't she stay in Thor form all the time. Tall healthy blonde demigod vs cancer ridden baseline.
>>
>>94039148
I bet she gets resurrected or reborn and Odinson goes "Jane Foster I'm so happy you're back!" and femThor is all "Who is Jane Foster?".

femThor doesn't really need Jane Foster
>>
>>94040872
But Jane Foster needs femThor. Its almost poetic
>>
>>94039661
Maybe it feels weird. Maybe it feels GOOD, but also different than what Jane expects it to "feel like" to be herself. Maybe that freaks her out a little, to be someone else and know you are.
>>
>>94040872
>Literally steals Thor's place entirely
>Thor is now her name
>Odinson will forever be a minor character in his own Mythos now.
>>
>>94039661
>Tall healthy blonde demigod vs cancer ridden baseline.

From skinny cancer-ridden jew to tall, healthy nordic beauty.

It's almost poetic.
>>
>>94041243
"Glass half empty because of the jews" kinda guy huh
>>
just get rid of her. i'm so sick of this shit
>>
File: thor approves.png (708KB, 1301x350px) Image search: [Google]
thor approves.png
708KB, 1301x350px
>>94039509
>>
>>94039122
Does she even have enough fans? No way Marvel is going to stay as a fake Thor when Thor movie is going to come out soon.
>>
>>94041965
You never read Thor anyway, casual.
>>
>>94039122
I just realized this would mean she'd have to keep Mjolnir forever. It's weaponized victimhood. "We can't give someone else the hammer! It'd kill her!"
>>
The whole conceit behind Jane is that "magic always comes with a cost."

That's why she refused magic help from Thor.

Problem is that she has 0 way of knowing that. And the only experience she would have with magic disproves her theory. It would be trivial for anyone who does magic in Asgard to heal her in a minute with 0 repercussions.

And it's like-- she'd rather die before this crazy war ends rather than pay some imaginary "cost" to see the war through. Yet she is supposed to be heralded for her sacrifice even though literally ever hero at mininum puts their life on the line just like she does.

Aaron's FemThor is a fun comic book if you don't know anything about Thor. And Iove the artists and it has some great feats. But it makes 0 sense at bottom.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.