[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck is anyone in Judge Dredd universe still alive at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Judgement_Day.jpg (86KB, 338x495px) Image search: [Google]
Judgement_Day.jpg
86KB, 338x495px
How the fuck is anyone in Judge Dredd universe still alive at all? Every other storyline ends with millions of corpses.

I'm halfway convinced I could do the math and discover that Mega City-1, maybe the whole world, should be all devoid of human life by now.
>>
>>94037988
They keep having sex.
>>
I read Origins and America a few months ago and really enjoyed it. What should I read next from Dredd, Case Files?
>>
There's 7 billion people on the planet right now. It'd take a lot of killing millions of people to kill everyone off right now alone. Then consider how far Dredd is set in the future, and that they're so overpopulated they're sending people off to Mars and shit.
>>
>>94040014
Cursed Earth, the Day the Law Died, Apocalypse War.
>>
>>94040014
Where can I read Origins anyway? It's apparently not yet in any of the Case Files, and readcomicsonline hasn't collected it into its own thing anywhere.
>>
File: Judge Dredd 65.jpg (214KB, 780x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd 65.jpg
214KB, 780x1010px
>>94040014
Case Files, yeah. You can start with 1 or jump to 4-5 if it's a bit too corny, though you shouldn't miss vol 2 if you read Origins, since it has the first appearance of President Booth. That said, if you'd like something more modern and a bit closer to what you've read, check out The Pit, Total War or Tour of Duty.

>>94040752
It's pretty easy to find as a solo collection with some snooping around.
>>
>>94040752
>>94040937
Yeah, I just got mine off Amazon. Here's a link assuming you're in the US https://www.amazon.com/Judge-Dredd-Origins-John-Wagner/dp/1781080992/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500659879&sr=8-1&keywords=judge+dredd+origins
>>
Some of the body count is a little ridiculous like a billion dead in the apocalypse war but I think it's likely they didn't expect the series to still be going 40 years later.
>>
File: 1360716053894.jpg (195KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1360716053894.jpg
195KB, 633x758px
>no Judge gf
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.