[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this jesse custer kill the old nazi guy? That was basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: cunt.png (4MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
4MB, 1200x1800px
Will this jesse custer kill the old nazi guy?
That was basically irredeemably narrow-minded and shitty in the original, but I guess it fit his character.
With the new one not being half as moral faggy and basically leaving a trail of innocent bodies a mile high, it'd seem as the most hypocritical thing in the world.
>>
>>94035674
>irredeemably narrow-minded and shitty
like a nazi?
>>
>>94035674
I'm not even sure they'll do most of the well known arcs
not close to how they where in the comic at least
>nazi guy comes to america to live an honest life
>american dream, etc.
>lies to make himself seem slightly better or not involved
>fuck you your a nazi, here's some rope to hang yourself you nazi fuck
and yes, bit of a dick move
>>
>>94035754
Not like a guy that was a nazi 60 years ago because his entire culture forced him into it and has hated himself and repented all those years. fag.
>>
>>94035754
Remember to give a rope to all the vietnam war veterans you meet.
>>
>>94035809
Fuck off gook #MAGA
>>
>>94035825
really made me think.
>>
>>94035674
> Dr Mengele, I'm Wild West
>>
>>94035674
Tulip killed him in the comics senpai
>>
>>>/tv/85249642
Kill yourself
>>
>>94035866
what? no.
>>
>>94035892
Why is it my fault that someone copied my thread on /tv/?
>>
>>94035939
thought you were talking about Starr, ops
he just cinvinces him to kill himself, no?
>>
>>94035966
That's not any better.
>>
Nazi's are scum. I don't get why you guts want them humanized. Doesn't matter what you do today. There's no forgiveness for participating in pogroms.
>>
>>94035674
op is a faggot
>>
>>94036038
You're retarded. people change.
>>
>>94035946
/tv/ thread come first, crossboarding cancer
>>
>>94036086
>15:14:25
>/co/
>15:25:04
>/tv/
why are you being wrong when the time is literally right there in the post?
>>
>>94035809
Not even comparable
>>
>>94036189
People from Veitnam will disagree.
>>
He didn't kill the old guy. He confronted with the truth vs. the lie he'd been living all these years, and he gave him the choice.
>>
>>94036233
I meant from the standpoint of the men fighting. Soldiers in Vietnam were drafted for the most part, they didn't want to be there
>>
>>94036189
>they killed innocent people under stressful conditions because their country told them to
>they killed innocent people under stressful conditions because their country told them to
But somehow nazi soldiers are unforgivable and vietvets are heroes.
>>
>>94036258
They were both largely conscription.
>>
>>94036258
Wehrmacht were drafted too
>>
The show leans pretty heavy on the "Can people change" thing, so if the situation even makes it into the show Jessie may not approach it in the same way though I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the end result is the same.
I do like how show Jessie at least entertains the possibility that God may have left Heaven for a purpose, as he himself is a man looking for purpose, and doesn't just completely assume God is an asshole and they have to go fuck Him up.
>>
it took me a minute to realize but I think they might be setting this jesse up for an arc that's not just about being a man and what that means he's got other shit to conquer. Also tv cassidy is waaaaaaaay better and its 100% gilgun.
>>
why is saint of killers above genesis?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.