[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>villain kills a ton of innocent people >villain beats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>villain kills a ton of innocent people
>villain beats him up, but stops short of killing him after an epic struggle of morality
>throws him in jail
>villain eventually recuperates, breaks out, and kills more people
>rinse repeat
>no one is ever really saved, no justice is ever really done, nothing is ever accomplished

how does anyone enjoy cape comics anymore?
I'm so fucking jaded
>>
>>94034634
That's a busy villain doing all that. Why'd the villain throw himself in jail?
>>
>>94034659
I can't even type right I'm so fucked in the head
>>
>>94034634
Shit, could you imagine a dual minded super villain, who altered between the villain and hero self?

And how each story would end up in him beating himself up and handing himself over to the authorities.
>>
>>94034634
I think it only gets tiring with villains whose sole purpose is to kill as many people as they can, whether it's to break their heroic rival or just to amuse themselves.
>>
>>94034634
Cape comics are very much "journey over destination".

Even if someone spoils you that "JOKER GOT PUT INTO THE INTRADIMENSIONAL TIME PRISON" you're not going to really care because the important part is the how and why of Joker getting put in jail
>>
>>94034634
Because not everyone is an edgy teenager like you, anyone can stop a criminal from hurting people but we can't act as the judge and executor,we don't know what lead this person to do that.
>>
And yet when the MCU kills off every villain they have, people cry and whine too.
>>
File: RCO011_1466607841-1.jpg (678KB, 1041x1132px) Image search: [Google]
RCO011_1466607841-1.jpg
678KB, 1041x1132px
Funny that Gwenpool addressed this, sort of.

The thing is that a comic has to be sustainable. You have to either permanently deal with villains the first time (which can get dark, and also requires a constant stream of new villains), you let the villain break out or get resurrected (which seems like choppy writing), or you just reboot universes (the ultimate rinse and repeat). If you want a weekly serial, there's no good answer from a writing standpoint.
>>
>>94035313
Stop pushing your shit gwenfag that page talks about Heroes never reaching their goals not about villains.
>>
File: IMG_1245.png (377KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1245.png
377KB, 640x360px
>>94034634
*western comics
>>
>>94035266
Only people here since they're so used to an endless game of cat and mouse. Mainstream public clearly enjoys it.
>>
>>94035339
This is the first time I've posted about this comic on /co/, I think it's kind of silly myself. But, from the OP,

>no one is ever really saved, no justice is ever really done, nothing is ever accomplished
That's exactly what this page is talking about.
>>
>>94035364
>anime based on western superheroes
>>
>>94035364
I mean there's at LEAST five more Nomus. Probably more. Also Nomus are basically non-sapient animals, and even that's pushing it.
>>
>>94034659
No one's going to bother stopping his evil plans if he's already incarcerated.
>>
>>94035365
Typical abusive relationship
>>
>>94035241
You're right. We have actual judges for that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.