[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toffee is alive and connected to Eclipsa and here's why.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 122

File: 34643366436.png (388KB, 930x1100px) Image search: [Google]
34643366436.png
388KB, 930x1100px
Toffee is alive and connected to Eclipsa and here's why.

1. The Movie made an extra effort to not namedrop his in front of Eclipsa.

2. Main quirk of Eclipsa is that she's obsessed with sweets and candies while Toffee's name is always played out as something wierd and not fit for his character when others react to it.

3. Nefcy said he is like Magneto but he hasn't yet shown anything related to him which mean that he need to appear at least in the flasbacks to explain his motivations.
>>
>>94033677
How to do get around the fact that the deal requires Toffee to be dead for Eclipsa to be free?
>>
>>94033892
she didn't know that it was to kill toffee
>>
>>94033892
Eclipsa use dark magic = she can use necromancy to ressurect him.
>>
>>94033892
What if Toffee gets better?
>>
Nope. Toffee is dead. Cry some more Toffeecuck.
>>
What the fuck are you talking about?

God. These summer children
>>
did Toffeefags really expect him to be Lex Luthor?
>>
>>94033677
haven't multiple people working on the show said he's dead
>>
>>94033924
So Janna will ressurect Toffee
>>
File: tumblr_ot3vavqX8S1u9427go1_1280.jpg (139KB, 900x941px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot3vavqX8S1u9427go1_1280.jpg
139KB, 900x941px
>>94033677
>Nefcy said he is like Magneto but he hasn't yet shown anything related to him

Assuming he really is DEAD-dead and stays dead, it's always possible Nefcy just had her own idea of the character that eventually the other writers never really utilized and that can only be maybe assumed in the show itself through the vaguest of implications (didn't want to go along with the peace treaty), but that she still considers a thing because she apparently was the one who created the character.

I mean if they can make the larger plot more coherent/interconnected than it seems to be right now then that'd be great, but I'm already expecting him to just be dead. I really get the feeling that the apparent connections to Eclipsa may turn out to be coincidental on the writers' part, or at most deliberate misdirection (turns out they're only connected because of her spell).

There is how he knows about her chapter but even then that could just be "he did his homework."
>>
>>94034159
>I really get the feeling that the apparent connections to Eclipsa may turn out to be coincidental on the writers' part, or at most deliberate misdirection (turns out they're only connected because of her spell).

I don't think this is the last we'll see of Toffee, but if Toffee really is dead, he'll probably mainly show up in flashbacks, like him usurping the monster army, or his (or his family's) conflicts with the Avarius clan (the book mentioned there being a treaty between their clans, implying there was a conflicts of sorts.)
>>
>Toffeefags are that desperate
I mean, I understand. He died like a bitch, but come on.
>>
>>94034337
Nice bait.
>>
If Toffee comea back I hope he turns into some kind of magic goo Eldritch abomination insteqd of reemaining a lizard
>>
>>94034577
I know exactly how you feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU&t=53s
>>
File: That's terrible.png (120KB, 887x645px) Image search: [Google]
That's terrible.png
120KB, 887x645px
>>94033677
1-2. Reaching much? I mean, yes, this may actually mean something, but most likely it doesn't. Also, I don't remember if he was referred to as Toffee in the flashback, but I do remember that he was primarily known as "The Lizard". Maybe he took the name Toffee later?

3. He wants to destroy Mewmans/Butterflys so that they can no longer oppress monsters. Just like Magneto wanted to destroy humans so that they can no longer "oppress" mutants. That's it. That's all you need to know, and the movie showed it. There is no need for a flashback, really. Wouldn't be surprised if they make one anyway, though.
>>
File: rasticore hand.png (149KB, 457x256px) Image search: [Google]
rasticore hand.png
149KB, 457x256px
Toffee is dead.
BUT his species can come back from death.
So the deal went through and shit, but Toffee can still regenerate.
Like Rasticore here (who is taking months to regenerate).
>>
>>94034903
He was referred to as Toffee in the flashbacks actually, he requested Moon to call him that.
>>
>>94034623
wtf i love pollution now
>>
>>94035057

If "He's dead, but he can regenerate from it" counted as actual death, then Eclipsa would have been freed the first time Toffee got blown up
>>
>>94034577

Given that he literally was made of Star's corrupted magic, it gives an out if they want to bring him back. Some of that magic remained/Eclipsa can corrupt Star's magic and bring Toffee back, etc.

As is, Toffee's very much dead-dead. But the circumstances are such that he can be brought back (most likely through Eclipsa corrupting Star's magic or something).

Making Toffee form his new body out of Star's corrupted magic was a smart choice by the story team. It fits with the rest of the episode and what we'd been learning, and also handles the "MARCO IS SUPER HUMAN NOW WTF" bit (he's not, Toffee's just less durable in that form, even to Toffee's own surprise) and the "yea but Toffee can just regenerate from Star's blast" (which he can't, because his new goop body doesn't have the same abilities as his real body).
>>
>>94035120

> Goop body doesn't regenerate

but they gave us a specific shot of it regenerating from Marco's punch
>>
File: worst tarde deal.jpg (280KB, 749x1266px) Image search: [Google]
worst tarde deal.jpg
280KB, 749x1266px
Fresh OC
>>
>>94033892
What if Eclipsa is so awful they have to resort to resurrecting Toffee to refreeze her?
>>
>>94035284
tovfefe
>>
>>94035219

That was more filling in a hole. I meant regenerate in the same way that Toffee grew back his arm with his original body.
>>
>>94035514

I think you're being a bit silly here, it's pretty obvious he could still regenerate
>>
>>94035120
>"MARCO IS SUPER HUMAN NOW WTF"
But Marco displaying superhuman feats (by real life human standards) isn't new. He chopped off Tom's hand (unless Tom just has shit tier durability), very easily caught a built adult with just two fingers, consistently schools monsters, broke chains with a kick, ran at 53 mph, did that flip into a kick that hit the ground & was perfectly fine (bon bon), his RWS self put out fire from metres away with a sword swing, etc.
Marco's got something going on and, since the karate episodes seem to make a point about him underestimating his ability in at least Banagic & Red Belt, it's probably that he's just this good when self doubts not clouding his mind.
>>
>>94035387
>ressurect toffee
>they have to put him on a leash to keep him from walking away
>>
>>94033892
Rasticor or whats his face got toally destroyed/killed but he's gonna get well again.

Toffster got baked and crushed but parts of him survived (eyeball, potentially something else under all that rock). So yeah, it ain't an impossible thing for him to be back on track, especially with the aid of the Choco Queen.
>>
>>94035284
How was it a bad deal? She got the hax spell, used it to win the war and managed to find a loophole to avoid fulfilling her end of the deal for over 20 years.
>>
>>94034623
>chemical pollution is a sassy gay man
This cartoon was ahead of time with its social commentary
>>
Toffee's dead and he's not coming back.

Give up and join Team Birb.
>>
>>94035689

I guess more-superhuman in the context of the show.

In the movie, he was unable to break the chains holding Star and hurt his hand on them.

I think that Marco's definitely superhumanly strong by our standards, but in-verse he's not as much (or at least being that strong/etc. isn't super uncommon).

Anyways, my point was mostly in light of people going "WOAH MARCO JUST PUNCHED STRAIGHT THROUGH A MONSTER THAT'S CRAZY" when in reality there were mitigating circumstances

besides, the point of the scene is to show how badly Marco was affected since he thought Toffee had basically killed Star, and it was still powerful (also glad no words are spoken during it)
>>
>>94033677
funny because EVERY storyboard when asked , say very cleary that toffe is in fact DEAD.
>>
>>94036241
its a cartoon playing by cartoon logic, they going to show marco Punching an elephant for the sake of comedy but be hit down to a 8 years old in karate.
>>
>>94036257
T-they lying t-to us
>>
Is Star currently the most bloodthirsty character on Disney and Cartoon Network?
>>
File: armored star.jpg (162KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
armored star.jpg
162KB, 1366x768px
>>94036365
She has always been
>>
>>94036352
Or maybe anon is lying.
>>
>>94034337
Died as he lived, like a bitch.
>>
>>94036365
When hasn't she?
>>
>>94034337
They're Better than Ludofags at least.
>>
>>94035689
>yfw Marco survived getting hurled by Toffee, crashing on a slab of stone enough for it to crack and be completely fine afterward after losing consciousness for a bit
Cape fucking when?
>>
>>94036257
E lipcs will ressurect her husband, fool!
>>
This autism about Toffee and Eclipsa needs to die. Its getting as bad as the "Jackie is a mermaid" shit
>>
>>94036453
Cartoon physics, do you know of them?
>>
>>94036632
YOU'RE CARTOON PHYSICS!
>>
File: 1489115775445.png (118KB, 361x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489115775445.png
118KB, 361x450px
>>94036612
Autism doesn't die. It's like conspiracy thinking. The more reality tries to intrude the more elaborate the theory becomes.
>>
Reminder that Giancarlo Volpe wanted Toffee alive for Season 3, but this got in the way of what Nefcy wanted so she laughed at him for even entertaining the idea in front of his bosses, and he was mysteriously removed from the show and Disney to "start a new project".
>>
Season 1 posters when we were much more innocent: https://www.behance.net/gallery/54379453/Star-vs-the-Forces-of-Evil-Fan-Posters-Season-1
>>
>>94036257
Except they didnt, no proofs
>>
>>94036612
Except its a very legitimate theory you stupid fuck
>>
File: 1488786829397.png (532KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488786829397.png
532KB, 1024x640px
>>94033677
Toffee is probably Eclipsa's son

as soon as she find out Star killed him shit will go down
>>
>>
>>94036924
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Can't wait when they confirm Toffee is just some faggot who just got too big for his britches and got what was coming to him, getting shit on by the people he despised and planned years against.
>>
File: Rasticore.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rasticore.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Isn't Rasticore still regenerating?
What happens if Toffee's eye gets caught up in that?
>>
>yfw toffee is one of eclipsa's mongrel descendants with the big guy
>he was actually after the crown as he felt he had part of the right to be king as any pure blood butterfly
>>
>>94037092
>yfw he was just a cuck that got bullied by the Butterflies in his lizardhole
>this is why he chimped out
>>
HOLD UP
do you think young Moon had trouble sharing her toys?
>>
>>94037147
She doesn't.
>>
File: river eagle.jpg (158KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
river eagle.jpg
158KB, 1366x768px
>>94037147
>do you think young Moon had trouble sharing her toys?
Adult Moon doesn't mind
>>
>>94037190
>River acts like Moon and Star are going on a bachelorette party and packs a bunch of unnecessary knick-knacks reminding Moon that she's married to River (her husband)
>goes off and fucks birds in his free time
>>
>>94036924
There would be no motive otherwise. Also she will release other monsters from crystal prison
>>
>>94036828
Legitimate how? All I see are retards who treat their fanfiction as plausible theory.

There's nothing to link the two, nothing except some retard who assumed Elipsa loves sweets because she wanted a candy bar from a vending machine she was forced to look at for over three hundred years. You have no real ground for the theory, nothing, no evidence, just pure autistic conjecture in a feeble attempt to try to save Toffee's character
>>
>>94037288
Well most fanfics have moon cuckong river with a lizard
>>
>>94033677
>I desperately need the character I invested too much interest in to be alive
Sorry kid, find something else to schlick to
>>
>>94037331
Go jerk off to SU faggot, you can only do that
>>
>>94036393
Johansen STRONK
>>
>>94037331
If you think they are not connected then you are dumb like brick. Did she really need to ask for a toffee candy bar for you to get it? Even Nefcy has some respect for her audiemce.
>>
With Star's personality, how likely is it we get a Anakin/Palpatine scenario with Eclipsa and her?
>>
Are they ever going to tie up the Princess School Butterfly Warden and Marco Tentacle loose ends?
>>
>>94037431
>to ask for a toffee candy bar
When you come to America actually eat a Snickers bar, it doesn't fucking have toffee in it
>>
>>94037452
>definitely lost some respect towards her mother as "queen" because she opted not to confront Toffee
>teaser implies that Star is pretty much siding with Eclipsa being set free (mostly because that's what Moon and Eclipsa's contract was about)
Very. Dark Star soon.
>>
>>94037455
The tentacle impregnates Heinous
>>
>>94035689
In the character commentary they did a few days ago, Marco says that punching Toffee was like punching through goop.
>>
File: 1500004718149.jpg (17KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
1500004718149.jpg
17KB, 236x330px
>>94033677

Toffee could have just been like Magneto in the sense that Magneto lead a more violent group of mutants. Not necessarily with the whole 'holocaust backstory' thing.

Also;

>SU has gems that can reform constantly and even when they're shattered they're still 'alive' and with Steven's magic can probably be brought back to life (at least that's what the series seems to be heading towards)

>Toffee and his species can constantly reform from tiny pieces of themselves and with magic can probably be brought back to life

This trait particularly bugs me because it makes death (at least in regards to the species in question) and its consequences virtually nonexistent/invalidates all the effort required to actually get rid of a character. At least with Toffee being a villain it makes him more menacing, but you know for a fact that regardless of what the writers say, there's always a chance of them bringing him back to life for whatever reason.

You can say that with most magic series, but at least a lot of them permanently kill off characters with no way of bringing them back (except for giant asspull power of friendship shit).
This regeneration trait just makes things tedious because instead of feeling satisfied you're always waiting for that moment where they're dragged back into the series.
>>
People who are upset over Toffee are not necessarily Toffeefags.

What is off-putting about Toffee's death is that, after all the build-up associated with him through seasons 1 and 2, this death in season 3 is very underwhelming.

If Toffee is dead with no further impact on the story, then the effective build-up through seasons 1 and 2 was solely for releasing Eclipsa.

If the whole point of this was to release Eclipsa, better planning ahead would have introduced Eclipsa earlier and just killed off Toffee at the end of season 1. Most of season 2 immediately becomes pointless.

This is why people want there to be more of a connection between Toffee and Eclipsa than just the contract of release, and why some also hope for Toffee to come back to life at some point. They want the build-up in seasons 1 and 2 to mean something. Otherwise, a lot of it ends up feeling like a waste of time.
>>
>OH GOD MY FUCK-AWFUL MOONFEE SHIP IS SUNK HELP ME LORDS OF DENIAL
>>
>>94037667
Nobody cares about your feelings.
>>
>>94037667
>If the whole point of this was to release Eclipsa, better planning ahead would have introduced Eclipsa earlier and just killed off Toffee at the end of season 1. Most of season 2 immediately becomes pointless.

Nope and nope. Have fun showrunning your next season of Pooh's Adventures of Star Vs.
>>
This is still my favourite BGM in the series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEF5D4Js7dI
>>
>>94037470
And american toffee and British toffee are completely different. Snookers was just a parody of Snickers which had no fucking toffee and any retard who paid attention to the dialogue would notice that Eclipsa had an obsession with the vending machine, not sweets
>>
Ahh, not so fast Marco. You heard your mom, we’ve got adventures to go on Marco. Just you and me, and sometimes Janna, and sometimes Tom, but NEVER Jackie! You wanna know why Marco? Because she CROSSED me.
OK, take it easy, Star! Th-that's dark.
Oh it gets darker Marco... Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more Jackie, Marco. She threatened to be your boyfriend, so I made her and the rest of your harem go away...
Ohhh fuck...
I repla-burp-ced them both as your defacto-boyfriend, Oh man... Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and Janna. So now you know the REAL reason I rescued you.
Ohhhh-woah...
I JUST TOOK OVER THE FAMILY MARCO!
Oh man.
And if you tell your mom or dad I said any of this, I’ll DENY it. You'll deny it... And they’ll take my side, because I’m a hero, Marco. And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say, Marco, FOREVER! A-and I-I’ll go out and find some more of that Captain Blanche's Sugar Seeds, Marco.
Wh-what are you talking about?
Because that’s, that's what this is all about Marco!
Sugar Seeds?
Th-that’s my one arm man. I’m not driven by defeating Toffee... Marco, that was FAKE! I-I’m driven by finding that, Cereal.
Cereal?
I want that Captain Blanche's Sugar Seeds, Marco.
Captain Blanche's?
That’s my series arc Marco!
What the Hell?
If it takes 9 seasons, I WANT MY CEREAL,
What're you talking about Star?
SUGAR SEEDS, MARCO!
What're you talking about?
TH-THAT’S WHAT'S GONNA TAKE US, ALL THE WAY TO THE END MARCO! SEASON, 9 MORE SEASONS MARCO!
Sugar seeds?!
9 MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT CEREAL!
What is that?!
FOR 97 MORE YEARS MARCO!
What are you talking about?!
I WANT THOSE SUGAR SEEDS MARCO!!!
>>
>>94037714
This is mine, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6SqmTHg1xw
>>
>>94037664
You have to remember that there were limits to Toffee's regeneration even with his original body. The Whispering Spell obliterated him, all that was left was a skeletal arm. He couldn't regenerate from that, he had to make a new body out of magic.
And despite that, he still wasn't considered "dead" despite being reduced to some kind of spirit haunting magic.
Now he's dead, for real. He's not coming back under his own power.

It's possible that Eclipsa or someone else resurrects him with some kind of necromancy, but he will not be the same lizard.
>>
>>94037190
Canon cuckqean episode when?
>>
>>94034159
Toffee being a Magneto-like figure could be explained easily enough: just spell out was pretty obvious: his main goal was eliminating magic from the universe. Because magic was the sole reason Mewmans were able to drive monsters out of their lands and force them to live in the shittiest parts of Mewni. And he was willing to fuck over anyone who crossed his path, even fellow monsters, to accomplish that goal.
>>
There was something oddly adorable about Star freaking out over being dead.
>>
>>94037667
>I built up unrealistic expectations in the hiatus hype echo chamber
>I don't acknowledge the sweeping changes and developments in the setting and characterization that occurred in Season 2 except as it related to Toffee, but I'm definitely not a Toffeefag guys
>I didn't notice that Toffee had all of two appearances in Season 2 while Eclipsa's parallels with and influence on Star were repeatedly given major focus since her introduction
>>
>>94037762
>Autism: The Post
>>
>>94035284
her hands should be corrupted at the bottom
>>
I like to believe that Toffee started playing Hip to be Square moments before murdering the previous queen.
>>
>>94037762
underrated post
>>
>>94038491
Ya I know, I really can't pin point why though.
>>
>>94035100
He didn't get "blown up" so much as inserted into the wand, just like how Star used the Whispering Spell to insert herself into the wand.

>>94035120
Aside from regenerating the hole Marco punched through him, Toffee's skeleton was still present. So he wasn't just made out of magic goop when he revived. Plus Star isn't made of magic goop so why would Toffee be?
>>
>>94037039
>Rasticore puts Toffee's eye in his left eye socket
>>
>>94038693

We see the skeleton and the suit being made of goop. Presumably the goop is of various thickness/hardness, but it's all Star's corrupted magic.

Star reforms in a different way-she literally steps out of the soup/that weird space with her body, and doesn't visibly reconstruct her body from her magic like Toffee does.
>>
>>94037452
Star isn't a whiny emo and she doesn't have premonitions of Marco dying in childbirth.
>>
>>94038693
>Star isn't made of magic goop

That still remains to be seen
>>
>>94038420
You mean when Jackie gets officially cucked, because Marco hooks up with Star before he gets around to breaking up with Jackie?
>>
>>94038787
The chance of that happening is less than zero.
>>
>>94038863
Why's that?
>>
File: 1494455541037.png (20KB, 342x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494455541037.png
20KB, 342x420px
How long until the degeneracy returns?
>>
>>94038717
Then he'd have two right eyes
>>
>>94035689
Dont forget he survived being slammed into a wall so hard that it cracked.
>>
>>94035689
But is he strong enough to take on Star yet, in poetic duel of lovers?
>>
>>94039321
If he kicked her in the sniz repeatedly.
>>
>>94039352
Why not just give her the dick?
No girl can beat the cock. Not even alien butterfly rape bugs.
>>
File: 1494442565356.png (264KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1494442565356.png
264KB, 1000x1414px
>>94038928
>Hey Anon! Don't do this.
>>
>>94038505
>I am incapable of conceiving of people having opinions other than my own
>>
>>94038505
>I don't acknowledge the sweeping changes and developments in the setting and characterization that occurred in Season 2 except as it related to Toffee, but I'm definitely not a Toffeefag guys
If you don't, that's your problem. All I did was point out that all the stuff that happened in season 2 related to Toffee turned out to be pointless and could have been cut out.
>>
>>94037288
Sounds like Zeus.
>>
>>94039321
Star would be on top. Marco would enjoy it.
>>
Let me ask of you Not!/Sveg/
Nefcy the madwoman has lost it, she wants to go out with her series in a bang
She hires you to write an impied sex scene between the characters
Too Explicit and it will be shut down
Too Simple and she wont air it
how would you do it?
>>
>>94040265
Godmode Star takes the (D)iaz by force. You only see the shadow silhouette tho. S3 finale now rated PG
>>
File: 1500287863980.jpg (187KB, 765x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500287863980.jpg
187KB, 765x640px
>>94040265
after all of this, saying kill without problem, especially roasted toffee, i would be disappointed if they just kiss.
>>
File: double ligger.png (328KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
double ligger.png
328KB, 800x600px
made something
>>
>>94035689
River runs at a few hundred miles an hour and can jump up mountains, but he never did the first physical thing to defend his kingdom when it was taken over.
>>
File: 1499931345539.png (54KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499931345539.png
54KB, 187x200px
>>94036676
>fem toffee
>>
File: 1500413920295.jpg (534KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500413920295.jpg
534KB, 1920x1080px
>>94040623
>YWN push your pants boner into Star's back while you hug her from behind
>SWN look up at you with a naughty, teasing grin
>YWN pick her up bridal style and bring her up to her bedroom
>SWN giggle as you fly her around like a cute little butterfly, encouraging her to flap her wings as you carry her through the house
>YWN rudely toss her onto her bed
>SWN bite her lip as she slips down the straps of her stress, exposing her smooth, soft, feminine shoulders as you stare into her pretty blue eyes
>YWN make her your pretty princess
Life is suffering.
>>
File: 1496334758340.png (140KB, 501x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496334758340.png
140KB, 501x477px
>>94040745
Oh man. I wrote stress instead of dress. Fuck me .
>>
>>94040698
100/10 it's okay
>>
>>94037846
https://youtu.be/qvyu6bNvSOI dont forget this one
>>
Is Daron or Star vs. not in SDCC?
>>
File: You Bastard!.jpg (44KB, 726x544px) Image search: [Google]
You Bastard!.jpg
44KB, 726x544px
>>94040745
Anon, stop it
You are hurting us
>>
>>94038838
>>94040481
Sounds delicious, pic related
>>
File: Litterally Soaking Wet.png (202KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Litterally Soaking Wet.png
202KB, 500x281px
Gentlemen What is this face trying to Convey?
>>
>>94041116
>SWOON.exe
>>
>>94041116
>Push me to the ground and fuck me already.
>>
File: 1496163610405.png (248KB, 473x455px) Image search: [Google]
1496163610405.png
248KB, 473x455px
>>94041116
SEE! SHE DOES WANNA BE A PRETTY PRINCESS!
>>
File: 1495923774152.gif (2MB, 294x201px) Image search: [Google]
1495923774152.gif
2MB, 294x201px
>>94041116
The face you make a few minutes before making this face
>>
>>94041116
>get's back to normal after seeing that is marco
makes u think
>>
>>94041708
is there a full version of this?
>>
File: 1499223692109.jpg (331KB, 800x696px) Image search: [Google]
1499223692109.jpg
331KB, 800x696px
>>94041714
She felt a mix of emotions. She was partially confused because he was there in the first place, partially annoyed that he disobeyed her, and partially frustrated that her feelings for him now only seem more genuine. She probably hoped that Tom was actually changed, and that she wouldn't have to worry about feeling attracted to Marco. The night went the opposite way.
>>
>>
I wonder what the servants cleaning the wreckage will do with the bits and pieces of the princess they find.
>>
File: 1500581653920.jpg (53KB, 491x483px) Image search: [Google]
1500581653920.jpg
53KB, 491x483px
>>94041708
I'll never not see

I love you Anon
>>
File: Young Nefcy.png (672KB, 735x592px) Image search: [Google]
Young Nefcy.png
672KB, 735x592px
>>94041889
It realy is her self insert.

>>94041930
I think the wand vaporization leaves no traces so the victim os properly absorbed.
>>
>>94042053
Toffee left behind a hand bone
>>
>>94040698
7/10 too much water
>>
File: 1486685881214.jpg (462KB, 2564x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1486685881214.jpg
462KB, 2564x2152px
>>94041714
And the opposite happens in RWS
>>
>>94040744
I think it's just normal toffee
The fem toffee design going around a while ago had a skirt and a ponytail
>>
File: stardesert.png (515KB, 422x518px) Image search: [Google]
stardesert.png
515KB, 422x518px
>>
>>94042294

> ends an episode about a a thousand year-old demon kidnapping a shota with loads of sexual tension with a scene about a 14 year old girl getting wet from a 30 year old guy

NEFCY YOU MADWOMAN
>>
File: 1485463419677.png (130KB, 273x276px) Image search: [Google]
1485463419677.png
130KB, 273x276px
>>94042771
>YWN eat Starberry shortcake with your beautiful jewish wife, Eden Sher.
>She'll never be your little Star.

I WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Hmm.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>94035057
To kill an immortal re-generator is to nullify their healing abilities, eviscerate every single cell out of them, or send them to the fucking sun. So kinda like Buu from DBZ.

So IF supposedly half-dead lizard boi is considered to be some unholy son of the Dank queen with a sweet tooth, how will the final boss commence?
>>
>>94040265
I wonder if they could get away with having Marco in the bathroom while Star's getting out of the shower. They did it twice for him, even had Janna slap his ass.
Knowing Disney though they probably can't even show her in a towel.
>>
Star shot a minority in the back as he was walking away and this is somehow okay.
>>
File: Dab.png (303KB, 478x511px) Image search: [Google]
Dab.png
303KB, 478x511px
>>94043927
What was her name again?
>>
>>94044025
her name is star it's in the title of the show you idiot
>>
>>94043927
Well she did it with a death ray
>>
File: 1499671140308.png (2MB, 1280x3940px) Image search: [Google]
1499671140308.png
2MB, 1280x3940px
Will Marco take the Butterfly name like River did? Or will Star want to embrace the Earth patriarchy?
>>
File: King Butterfly.jpg (309KB, 1280x1602px) Image search: [Google]
King Butterfly.jpg
309KB, 1280x1602px
>>94044142
Both and none
In Mewni he will be known as King Marco Butterfly
while In earth his wife will be Star Diaz
>>
>>94044025
>Star "Alligator Incinerator" Butterfly
>Star "Keikaku THIS" Butterfly
>Star "Off the Toff" Butterfly
>Star "Give My Regards to Grandma" Butterfly
>>
File: Bloodlust.jpg (395KB, 480x641px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodlust.jpg
395KB, 480x641px
>>94036365
>>94044025
Star "Lets Go Kill Him" Butterfly
>>
>>94044545
Star "Ravioli Ravioli Kill the Lizard's Body" Butterfly
>>
Why did Nefcy have to make Toffee die in an extremely humiliating manner?
>>
>>94044025
Star "L" Butterfly
>>
>>94036187
Well the episode of him suviving in the snowy mountain did show us that he can be more than a pathetic, egg headed loser
>>
>>94044622
>>94044592
>>94044592
>>94044545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3szwMPQQks
>>
>>94044657

Because his whole plan was about humiliating Moon

He never would have died if he hadn't gone that extra mile specifically to reduce Moon to a broken mess

you get what you give
>>
File: Death to monsters.png (320KB, 731x537px) Image search: [Google]
Death to monsters.png
320KB, 731x537px
>>94044622
>Star "A Lizard in a suit?, Get me the noose" Butterfly
>Star "Empty My Wand in the Swamp Land" Butterfly
>Star "The Ligger Killer" Butterfly
>Star "If i See a scale be ready to break" Butterfly
>Star "kidnapp my Boy toy i'll kill you with joy" Butterfly
>>
what if star held a comic con panel and you could ask her a question
>>
>>94044721
I hope that guy gets a third degree burn and it disfigures him.
>>
File: 1500663780328.jpg (87KB, 540x708px) Image search: [Google]
1500663780328.jpg
87KB, 540x708px
>>94044545
>>94044819
>Star "Alligator Incinerator" Butterfly
>Star "Off the Toff" Butterfly
>Star "Empty My Wand in the Swamp Land" Butterfly
>>
Anyone hyped up for the sneak peak at comic con in about an hour?
>>
>>94044545
>Star "Draining the Lizard" Butterfly
>>
>>94045017
will it go public?
>>
>>94044819

> Star "If you got sharp teeth you go six feet beneath" Butterfly
> Star "Every girl know to protect the husbando" Butterfly
> Star "Back from the dead to paint the walls red" Butterfly
> Star "Regeneration calls for Incineration" Butterfly
> Star "Make me leave Marco and I'll fucking turn you into a smear" Butterfly
> Star "Glossaryck can suck my dick" Butterfly
> Star "If you're scaly and grey I'll kill you today" Butterfly
>>
File: so4fwfxkdnaz.jpg (55KB, 1175x703px) Image search: [Google]
so4fwfxkdnaz.jpg
55KB, 1175x703px
>>94045070
You never know with disney, we'll atleast get it described for us.
>>
File: Need leaker.jpg (59KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Need leaker.jpg
59KB, 960x540px
>>94045070
Not officially
>>
File: 1500613509435.png (120KB, 444x532px) Image search: [Google]
1500613509435.png
120KB, 444x532px
If Toffee had upheld his side of the deal and taken Star out of the wand with him, he would have won.
>>
>>94033677
>>94044911
>>94044622
>>94042111
>>94042077
>>94040855
>>94040744
>>94039400
>>94038777
>>94037755
>>94037711
>>94037455
>>94037377
>>94037288
>>94036433
>>94035100
>>94035100
>>94034577
Can we start labeling these threads as Star vs. again so people won't have to spam multiple threads?
>>
>>94045426
explain this picture to me
>>
>>94045461
Autism
>>
>>94045461
One anon wanted a pic of Sky Butterfly and Shota. For some reason.
>>
File: Georgian writer Shota Rustaveli.png (337KB, 342x376px) Image search: [Google]
Georgian writer Shota Rustaveli.png
337KB, 342x376px
>>94045461
>>94045504
Forgot pic.
>>
>>94045587
>>94045504
what does the moon runes say
>>
File: IMG_2470.jpg (853KB, 2671x2415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2470.jpg
853KB, 2671x2415px
While I think it's plausible that Eclipsa and Toffee could be connected in some sort of way, it would probably be relegated to flashbacks, if that. The lizard is dead.
>>
>>94037190
Why are Butterfly's such cucks?
>>
>>94045657
Untill his magic bastard brings him back to life.

And by magic bastard I'm reffering to the offspring of Toffee and the magic goo. Toffee spents months inside the wand and it's magic, do you honestly believe that he didn't fuck the goo? Or at least fap into the goo.

Or Eclipsa just brings him back. She's got dark magic so she could. But that would be a capout as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: Time to go.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Time to go.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>94045628
His name is shota Rustaveli
"Shota"
they Wanted "Star and a shota"
>Shota
I can't belive im explaining a Fucking joke in here
>>
>>94045748
It's a clever joke. Goes way above the heads of most anons.
>>
>>94045157
i cant believe people are too retarded to turn down the brightness of their iphones and hold them against their shirts while these comic con sneak peaks are happening
>>
>>94045150
I have a feeling its going to be fucking nothing
>>
>>94045150
>You never know with disney
I hope that every night, as these assholes lie in bed awaiting sleep, the screams of the drowning man seep in, filling the void of the darkness. Sleep refuses to come, and when it finally does the dreams that manifest are a twisted horror of guilt and regret, pulling them from sleep drenched in cold sweat and with a racing heart. Finally, as the years pass and the torment grows, they succumb to a slow death from substance abuse and self-harm
>>
>>94045748
It's a shitty joke only Skycucks could produce and belongs in the >>>/trash/.
>>
GUYS
WILL JULIO BE AT THE PANEL TO LIVE STREAM IT?
WILL DARON SEND HIM BACK TO HELL?
>>
>>94045157
Neat can you also live the Milo Panel to
>>
>>94045157
This could possibly just be standard comic con policy and they'll release it shortly afterwards
>>
>>94045157
>post was 33 minutes ago
lmao wut
https://twitter.com/DisneyTVA/status/888501391739817989
>>
File: georgian shitposting.png (10KB, 696x176px) Image search: [Google]
georgian shitposting.png
10KB, 696x176px
>>94045748
>>94045628
>>
>>94045890
I like it
it blows the BTFO out of /ss/cuckolds
>>
>>94046014
So that's why Starcucks are so triggered by the picture.
>>
12 minutes until shitty descriptions in broken English written by spics who traveled up to San Diego from Tijuana illegally 5 hours before

WHO'S /HYPE/
>>
File: Sky Shippers.png (404KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
Sky Shippers.png
404KB, 500x649px
>>94045890
>Skycucks
WTF I LOVE SKY NOW.

Why can't you accept the love of our sweet 18+ summer child err...adult, the one and only Sky Butterfly?
>>
It's about to start guys!

>>94046198
>spics
>no matter how hard I try to improve myself I will always been seen as an illegal/disgusting spic
Feels bad man.
>>
>>94046427
you seem to speak english well
>>
>>94046427
Julio?
>>
>>94046259
Is Sky actually 18 or is this actually Star grooming an older guy?
>>
>>94046427
buy a red hoodie then
>>
>>94046544
This
Then you can have all the 14yo you are dick pleases
>>
>>94046491
Of course she's 18+ totally legal and knows how to do taxes and drinks coffee like, all the time!
>>
I was gone for a while, does anyone have a mega for the movie?
>>
File: 1493394522436.png (239KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1493394522436.png
239KB, 1000x1414px
>>94046491
Who knows, maybe there will be an alternate ending and Sky was real the whole time.

Actually I do know.
>>
https://twitter.com/DisneyTVA

is this what's going on in the panel right now? zzz
>>
>>94046710
its a split panel between star and mm

chances are she's up next
>>
File: 1487189156000.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487189156000.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>94046623
>>94046688
The idea of this, paired with the fact that Star has swooned over older guys on screen several times, is very...enticing.
>>
>>94046688
What if Anon wasn't real and Star was schizophrenic?
>>
File: 1487634696441.png (100KB, 274x282px) Image search: [Google]
1487634696441.png
100KB, 274x282px
>>94046800
THATS A BAD FEEL
>>
>>94036453
In the new OP.
>>
>>94046793
>>94046800
>>94046877
why the fuck are we skypsoting/shitposting when theres information about the show being given right now that we wont see until november unless we scavenge the deepest parts of the interwebs (tumblr) to find it
>>
>>94046938
cause most people are at work or are on their way back from work? And we're currently split between two threads that don't have Star vs in the title so they're hard to find? And thus, people are bored?
>>
guys this is all we have rn
https://twitter.com/mooncigar/status/888514168554266624
im looking for more
>>
>>94033677
>Toffee is spreading chocolate all over his double lizard dick while he waits for the queen to be prepared
Lol
>>
>>94047214
>https://twitter.com/mooncigar/status/888514168554266624
Thank you my friend
>>
>>94047214
There talking about the fan theories. I want the whole thing damn.
>>
>>94047214
MONSTER ARM
>>
>>94047214
Looks like the first part was discussing Evil Marco theory, and second was the monster arm love angle.
>>
>>94047214

Weird Al in SVFOE's pannel?....

cameo or special appearence plz...
>>
>>94047327
see>>94046791
>>
>>94047327
it's for the other show, Milo
>>
>>94047214
Looks like they're debunking theories, or leaving them open.

I hope they leave the big ones open to keep the anticipation
>>
>>94047401
Did they debunk Jackie mermaid again?
>>
GUYS I FOUND SOME GHUY WHOS SEMI LIVE TWEETING THE PANEL
https://twitter.com/The_acz
>>
>>94047426
GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING LIKE 40 MINUTES AGO
>>
>>94047426
>The clip is of Star hesitantly dancing with Tom, & enjoying it
Tomstar confirmed
>>
File: Not so fast Starco.png (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Not so fast Starco.png
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>94047426
NEFCYYYY
>>
>>94033677
I noticed the first point and the second. The last one could be just because she knew her. I'm also thinking Eclipsa will look for revenge if he is actually her son or something.
>>
File: sneak peak.png (32KB, 661x304px) Image search: [Google]
sneak peak.png
32KB, 661x304px
GUYS
THIS WAS THE SNEAK PEAK
https://twitter.com/The_acz/status/888513748985565184
>>
File: star_vs_bible_theory.jpg (3MB, 1876x3253px) Image search: [Google]
star_vs_bible_theory.jpg
3MB, 1876x3253px
>>94047401
I wish I could see their reaction to the Dies Irae theory.
>>
File: Chill it Tom.jpg (139KB, 960x630px) Image search: [Google]
Chill it Tom.jpg
139KB, 960x630px
>>94047476
Boys, star may have lost the Horns
But If Nefcy says She Wants a Cuck
DEAR GOD SHE WILL HAVE A KEK
>>
>>94047214
>>94047426
Thank you based anon
without you we probably wouldn't have known all this for at least another 5 hours
>>
>>94047426
Even though I expected this when I saw Tom in the opening sequence....why does this feel like a punch in the gut?
>>
>>94037762
Got a lot of free time post
>>
>>94047476
>>94047512
Someone new is definitely getting cucked this season. A cuck square with Star Marco, Jackie and Tom.
>>
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS
http://www.animationscoop.com/first-look-season-3-clip-of-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/
>>
>>94047512
The ride never ends.
>>
>>94047603
TOMSTAR CONFIRMED!!!!!
>>
File: star_outfit-A_turn-1200x675.jpg (91KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
star_outfit-A_turn-1200x675.jpg
91KB, 1200x675px
New season 3 dress
>>
>>94047603
Is that Tom's dad? He looks great.
>>
>>94047628
CUTE
>>
>>94047582
cuz tom is the only who can actually compite for the love of star agaist marco
>>
>>94047603
>>94047426
>>94047214

BASED ANON
BASED ANON
>>
>>94047512
>>94047534
>>94047545
>>94047603

Dies Irae Ironically grows stronger
>>
>>94047603
Season 3 is gonna be a wild ride.
>>
>>94047603
It hurts anons.
>>
>>94047603
Star's hair is beyond cute.
>>
>>94047628
Niggah, that shit be cute.
>>
>>94047603
He's a big guy
>>
>>94047603
>this could have been Marco

Some stuff just wasn't meant to be I guess.
>>
File: star_vs_eclipsa_snookers.png (390KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
star_vs_eclipsa_snookers.png
390KB, 800x1000px
>>94047603
>When you don't give a shit about shipping but love anything that ruffles shippers feathers.
>>
File: light chuckle.png (408KB, 679x653px) Image search: [Google]
light chuckle.png
408KB, 679x653px
>>94047603
>yfw it's a flashback
>>
File: Bump.gif (714KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
Bump.gif
714KB, 600x314px
>>94047603
Gee fucking Golly is that tom's mom?
She's really got it going on
>>
>>94047603
Flashback.
>>
Is it just simply called shipping if "romance" is an integral part of the story and development of the character?
>>
>>94047603
They actually killed Starco
>>
>>94047603
Man, they choose that to cause *the most* drama they could.
>>
>>94047747
Based on their attitudes it doesn't seem like a flashback anon.
>>
File: star_vs_satan.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
star_vs_satan.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>94047678
As the show goes on I have an increasingly suspicious feeling that Nefcy came and posted the theory in /co/ herself just to fuck with us.
>>
>>94047628
NARWHAL DRESS
>>
>>94047603
>confess to Marco
>sometimes casually say something to show how much you thirst for him
>silver bell ball
>slowly fall for your old flame just because you danced
STAR YOU SLUT! Sorry, Freudian slip.
>>
File: 1499869279532.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499869279532.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>94047786
Its a flashback guarantee
>>
>>94047603
I can't get the video to load on my phone someone post screens
>>
File: ill Erase this in the future.png (1MB, 1280x5858px) Image search: [Google]
ill Erase this in the future.png
1MB, 1280x5858px
>>94047761
Threesome Ending, Calling it right now
>>
>>94047786
This essentially does kill it, or at least weaken it, because it converts more people to another ship. I don't know what to think anymore. Now people who like Jarco or TomStar will REALLY hate Starco IF it happens.

>if
>>
>>94047758
Could be. Star does look a bit younger to my eye.
>>
>>94047747
>>94047797
Look at Moon's hair. It's season 1 hair, implying that it might be a flashback.

Kind of a stretch though since Moon wore curls during the Princess Song Concert as well.
>>
File: oh dear.png (258KB, 525x304px) Image search: [Google]
oh dear.png
258KB, 525x304px
>>94047545
I think Nefcy shaking her head while saying "aw they already figured it all out" in the mexican meet up was referred to that

>>94047603
>new dress
>thicc mom
>the cuckening finds a way to keep on going
This fucking ride man!
WHEN DOES IT STOPS
>>
>>94047747
>set the fandom ablaze with a counter-ship leaving people guessing if it's a flashback for MONTHS
Daron is a cruel mistress.
>>
Toffee was such a poor villain. I really hope Eclipsa does something real. Nah man I saw him get btfo like 4 times in a row.

It's about time they fought someone with power they fear. And besides, this is all leading up to a semi-sort of peace with monsters anyway so you cannot still have a monster villain. A real monster villain not like that retard Ludo.
>>
>>94047827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80czcfCpq9Y

if your phone can't handle that...
>>
>Jackie breaks up with Marco for going after Star
>Marco single and goes after star
>star falls in love with Tom again
>Marco is the true cuck
You had a good run boy, but karma gets you eventually.
>>
>>94047852
That's just how she has it for formal events
>>
Willing to guess that tom is a half demon from this
>>
>>94047603
I thought that giant demon was Tom's father but looking closer shows that it's actually his mother and that his father is that small guy fighting with River
>Tom is half mewman
>>
>>94047889
>season 3 finale and we don't know who's cucking who anymore.
>>
File: not starco.png (1MB, 1909x884px) Image search: [Google]
not starco.png
1MB, 1909x884px
>>94047827
pic related pretty much sums it up
>>
>>94047910
Big demon there looks like a girl and the guy River is fighting is likely Tom's father.

>yfw the Lucitor kingdom is matriarchal just like the Butterflies
>>
>>94047603
>>94047603
is this the only sneak peek?
>>
File: IMG_4720.jpg (45KB, 750x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4720.jpg
45KB, 750x413px
>>94047603
Waifu claimed
>>
I'm glad Star finds her old love for Tom again and Jarco is safe and sound, even if it is not central to the plot, and that STARCOFAGS BTFO AGAIN!
>>
>>94047939
100% honest here guys, if this isn't a flashback would you support this ship?
>>
File: 1471033423484.png (201KB, 338x401px) Image search: [Google]
1471033423484.png
201KB, 338x401px
>>94047939
i actually was expecting this, tom is in the intro, marco as jackie, i just was wondering when they will do it
>>
>>94047982
FUCK
>>
>>94047939
So Star falls for anyone who dances well with her huh?
>>
>>94040744
Taffy.
>>
>>94037664
There's been absolutely no hinting that shattered gems can be revived

Shards are barely even conscious, and the closest you can get with them is sticking them together and shoving them in the ground for thousands of years to put enough of those fragmented almost-minds together to form an abomination of a body that displays basically no sapience

Now corruption, there's a chance for, and I actually do count on reversing that becoming a thing by the end
>>
>>94047950
Also maybe the only reason Star's family accepts Tom is due to a Mewman as their king.
>>
>>94047797
Star could have had some kind of pre-existing bias toward Tom because he's half-demon. Plus, I think Star's largely mellowed out toward Tom in the present.
>>
>>94048002
No. Tom and Star have never had any chemistry when they've interacted, even less than Marco and Jackie.
>>
>>94048002
Sure. So long as the fallout is Nagasaki levels of devastation among the shippers.
>>
File: devilgif.gif (639KB, 498x225px) Image search: [Google]
devilgif.gif
639KB, 498x225px
>>94047982
>>
File: 1486249797035.jpg (137KB, 1015x780px) Image search: [Google]
1486249797035.jpg
137KB, 1015x780px
>>94048002
>marco as jackie
>star was having tom and maybe this is not a flashback
>even after bbtbc star and marco relationship didn't affect that much
still into starcuck until the end.
>>
>>94048002
Yes, because it gets rid of Star and lets Marco be with his true love Janna
>>
>>94048056
>they don't have chemistry because I said so and they get in the way of my ship
So the damage control begins.
>>
>>94047839
Don't forget TomCo friends
>>
>>94047982
Tom's mom a thq
>>
>>94048089
Just my opinion that they don't mess well together. Tom and Marco on the other hand, if were a degenerate faggot, I might support that.
>>
>>94048056
The more I think about it, the more I think Marco could've asked how she and Tom started dating and this is indeed a flashback. Kinda the same thing happened with the Smooch Buddies clip last year
>>
>>94048056
>never had any chemistry when they've interacted
Wasn't it just them getting carried away by whatever broke them up?
I don't think we know how it went for them before that.
>>
Why is Tom mad at Star?
>>
>>94048142
I know it's a small detail, but I think it's a flashback due to Star not wearing her horns as well. As far as we know she didn't start wearing them until she left Mewni for earth, and since she wore them on other official events so far, I see now reason she wouldn't have worn them there.
>>
>>94048246
Yeah I'm noticing that detail too. They look younger than what we're used to now. Question is, is Tom telling Marco this story or is Star is?
>>
>>94048239
If it's a flashback it would be because they are being pressured into dating by their parents and no one likes that.

If it isn't a flashback? Don't know. They seem to be on neutral if not good terms.
>>
>>94048239
They are mad their families can't get along. So to prove to them they can get along, they start dancing?
>>
>>94048274
I'm guessing it's Tom telling Marco. We've been told they have more interaction in season 3
>>
>>94047603
I hate this.
>>
>>94048246
>>94048274
Nevermind she's worn horns before.
>>
Nefcy really likes to toy with her show's fandom
>>
>>94047920
infinite cucking through time and space...quatum cucking
>>
Fuck the ships, Toms mom is amazing
>>
>>94047603
Now that that's out of the way, I'm interested in the rest of the panel, especially Nefcy discussing the theories.
>>
File: gio_ger.jpg (103KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
gio_ger.jpg
103KB, 500x250px
>>94048416
INFINITE KEK LOOP
>>
File: trigo.png (108KB, 382x285px) Image search: [Google]
trigo.png
108KB, 382x285px
>>94048428
She is literally Trigon
>>
>>94048040
Huh, you might be in to something. If this is a flashback, then Tom's actions during Blood Moon Ball make more sense, he desperately wanted Star back so he tried to recreate the moment that Star started to fall for him. Kinda makes Tom seem more pitiable.
>>
>>94048352
Tom and Marco being bros. Tom giving Marco the details on Star, Marco giving the details on Janna.
>>
>>94048581
>Marco hanging out with tom
>having heart to heart bro talk about star confessing to him
>tom tells this story about how they got together
>>
man I know the point of that clip is to fuck with the fandom and in that sense it's sure serving its purpose, but of all possible clips to show this interests me the least

either it's just adding more fuel to the constant dumb ship arguments if it happens in the present, or feels almost pointless if it's a flashback (was "how Tom and Star met?" really necessary as a story). I'm sure there's some greater purpose to this but the clip on its own is just such blatant teasing

I wanted to see Eclipsa dammit
>>
When will Toffee and the Mime fuck, only grade-A pussy for the lizard
>>
>>94047939
>>94047603
>it's a Girl gets back together with Abusive Ex episode.

sweet lessons your teaching impressionable little girls there nefcy
>>
>>94048637
>I wanted to see Eclipsa dammit
The show can't just be about Eclipsa as a villain because that would bore some viewers. Variety is the spice of life and part of the fandom wants the characters in the opening fleshed out.
>>
>>94048563
This is 100% a flashback. No way both River and Moon would be that happy about her dancing with Tom when they've interacted with Marco so long. They seem to both approve of him.
>>
>>94048563
If this really is a flashback, and Nefcy refuses to expound on it and just visually show how and imply that Tom wanted to make Starr fall in love with him again by not only using the Blood Moon Ball to bind them together but also to recreate the moment where they first both danced together, then I'll fucking congratulate her on how she handled it.
>>
>>94048637
>either it's just adding more fuel to the constant dumb ship arguments if it happens in the present
has she started the fire?
>>
>>94048637
anon you know that star is the protagonist, so a flashback, even more that was about her ex, is a must, don't forget we still have s4, and maybe even more.
>>
>>94048563
>>94048746

Huh

I dig it
>>
>>94048722
don't want the show to be all about Eclipsa.

just after a premiere and teaser heavily implying the return of Eclipsa, I thought maybe this clip would feature her too
>>
A lot of people keep saying we were promised a Tomco episode in season 3. Does anyone have a source on that?
>>
Starcofags have turned into Tofeefags
>>
File: Toms Dad.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Toms Dad.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>>94047603
Tom's dad seems nice.
>>
>>94048746
Agreed. This would be top-tier writing if it happens.
>>
>>94048819
that's Tom's mom
>>
>>94048811
that was from the mexico meet up
>>
Big chance Nefcy's fucking with us, she's done it before. Remember the trailer for season 2 with that smooch buddies line?
>>
>>94048836
How dare you assume gender in the current year.
>>
>>94048819
That's the mom, anon.
>>
>>94048711

Because he's an abusive ex, I don't see it lasting more than one episode. Think: every time this guy has tried to become nice for a change, he's turned into a dickhead in the end.
>>
>>94048637
>(was "how Tom and Star met?" really necessary as a story)
I'm going to guess that it's a small part of an episode about Tom's parents, and the flashback is there to establish the relationship between the demons and the Butterflys.
>>
By the way all the other royal family's are there with their sons. So guessing it's a royal ball to marry off to Star. This was implied in the book, so guessing this is probably he past.
>>
>>94048863
Assuming gender in the current yaers. You should ashame yourself.
>>
>>94048819
Don't misgender my waifu
>>
>>94048953
And the Starcucs are already in full damage control.
>>
>>94048563
ooooh that makes a lot of sense, I like...
>>
File: 1485125908595.png (205KB, 310x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485125908595.png
205KB, 310x500px
>>94048846
>tfw nefcy will bring tom to get back again with star just to btfo both jarco and tomstar in a row
i'm now actually waiting a double date ep, fuck this suffering is delicious.
>>
>>94048858
>>94048954
this is dumb stop it.
>>
>>94048954
>improperly implying
>meming progressiveness
go back to plebbit
>>
File: 1494114695282.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494114695282.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>94048819
>MILF
>>
>>94048711
>>94048868
Abusive? I can't remember, does the show imply more than him getting fucking angry

I guess that's the perception, what with "don't return with a predator" or whatever Marco said
>>
>>94048953
That would explain why they both seem so annoyed at having to dance.
>>
>>94048581
*Jackie
>>
>>94049051
I type fast and I can't afford spell checker. Don't call my heart felt feelings a meme.
>>
>>94034903
I saw Queen Eclipsa at a grocery store on Mewni yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen snooker's bars in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: Hekagood.png (110KB, 799x553px) Image search: [Google]
Hekagood.png
110KB, 799x553px
>>94049031
>Star & Tom going on a double date with Marco and Hekapoo
Oh baby!
>>
So star can just make butterflies come out of her feet?
>>
>>94049255
just butterfly shaped magic energy
>>
>>94049255
Magical Princess from another dimension~
>>
>>94049237
>implying star and marco aren't going to go on a double date wih marco and tom
>>
File: 1499482238428.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1499482238428.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>94049323
>>
>>94049323
>double date with 3 people
Nani
>>
>>94049384
The true threesome ending
>>
>>94049323
So, what you're saying is Starcom is going to become canon?
>>
>>94049410
>threesome
Never. The only acceptable ending is the Marco's harem ending.
>>
>>94047603
so now that we have this preview and Battle for Mewni is out... how does Oskar play into this??
>>
>>94049073
I'm too lazy to try to rewrite the whole essay but basically if you pay attention to when and how he gets angry and when he doesn't it makes it look like he has far more controlling and possessiveness issues rather then anger issues. I don't think it was intentionally written that way but real life also has that problem where people see abusive behavior and everyone involve just writes it off as anger issues when the abuser is actually very in control of his anger and how he uses it.
>>
>>94049431
>Implying Tom won't be part of the harem
>>
>>94049431
>>94049410
It's not the ending, but the beginning of Marco's harem.
>>
>>94049431
>Marco's Haram

low tire

>Princess Marco's lesbian poly relationship

go tire
>>
>>94049440
He's going to be part of Marco's harem.
>>
>>94049469
the harem rises
>>
>>94049323
what if Jackie and Marco broke up and Star started dating Jackie and Marco started dating Tom
>>
>>94049483
Fuck off with your fake words, tumblr. We're trying to have an important discussion here.
>>
there's no way Toffee knew (of) Eclipsa at any time prior to Moon using one of her spells on him, since he didn't seem to recognize it despite their pattern being super recognizable. he is so fucking dead, and the mistake on his part and of the audience was assuming him to be the ultimate chessmaster instead of someone else's pawn
>>
>>94049527
That's not until after Tom and Ferguson break up.
>>
>>94040698
is this loss?
>>
>>94049951
No.
>>
>>94046652
Check the archive Anon, or Kimcartoon.
>>
>>94048002
Honestly no because I enjoyed a cartoon having a subplot about a formerly dickish guy growing out of an old flame and becoming a better person for it. It's not really seen that much. This would pretty much put that on full stop.
>>
File: IMG_2427.png (148KB, 498x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2427.png
148KB, 498x505px
>>94040698
I can't believe I drew pic related hours before it happened for real in the show
>>
>>94047982
What are you, a paraphile?
>>
>>94033907
>she didn't know that it was to kill toffee
Are there really that many immortal creatures in that universe? I would think the fact the spell is for killing an immortal would be a red flag if someone she cares about a lot happens to be of a race of lizards known for their immortality.
>>
Let's see here... Chances are that the sneak peek is from a flashback episode on how Tomstar (because there's no other better ship name) began... Also is Tom's dad a human who happen to fuck a demon?
>>
>>94048746
That's pretty fucking good. In fact that's probably some god tier writing
>>
File: 1499059881654.png (422KB, 1370x830px) Image search: [Google]
1499059881654.png
422KB, 1370x830px
>>94050331
>not making demons submissive to you
>>
>>94050439
There's a lot of evidence to indicate it's a flashback detailing one of the events from the guidebook, but the main one is Star not having her horns, she always wears them even at official events
>>
>>94033677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm4LHRUaVYU
flashback or not flashback?
>>
>>94050553
She doesn't have them in Face the Music either. I'm still leaning strongly to flashback though.
>>
>>94050331
Does a bear shit in the woods?
>>
>>94050553
She used horns in BMB when she went on her own, but maybe she's forced to dress properly in presence of the royalty.
>>
>>94050096
ok.
>>
>>94050553
>Toms going to give Star her horns
It's an allagory for Star losing her virginity to Tom.
>>
File: 1498420354063.jpg (37KB, 540x522px) Image search: [Google]
1498420354063.jpg
37KB, 540x522px
>>94047603
>Tomstar
>>
File: kuyhfthgf.png (95KB, 510x862px) Image search: [Google]
kuyhfthgf.png
95KB, 510x862px
>>94047628
Fuck yeah new clothes.
>>
>>94051049
sweet
>>
Give me more Tomstar PLEASE. I love it. Starcofags on suicice watch. They thought Jackie was the instrument of their demise...
>>
>>94051049
Now draw her without clothes.
>>
File: tumblr_otgsqulwG21t4x8s0o1_400.png (141KB, 205x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otgsqulwG21t4x8s0o1_400.png
141KB, 205x600px
gotta agree with this picture i found on tumblr.
>>
>>94050997
That ship's name stabs my entrails.
How about Starom?
>>
>>94051192
>Starom
That ship's name stabs my entrails.
>>
>>94051299
Stom?
>>
>>94051372
Star and tom names are not compatible.
>>
>>94051299
hey, hey
how about
Storm?
>>
>>94051406
fuck it
just call it Tar
>>
File: srtjhgehayrt.png (99KB, 553x955px) Image search: [Google]
srtjhgehayrt.png
99KB, 553x955px
>>94051049
forgot the cheek marks :T
>>
>>94051406
Nefcy making sure that we don't ship them.
>>
>>94051443
oh shit you still come here
>>
File: ghjnbvkljmn,.png (84KB, 741x412px) Image search: [Google]
ghjnbvkljmn,.png
84KB, 741x412px
>>94051110
here you go.
>>94051633
I lurk every now and then.
>>
>>94051790
beautiful
>>
>>94051790
Well, you did draw her without clothes.
>>
File: 1497876120945.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1497876120945.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>94051790
>Still wearing the horns
Are her horns part of her body?
>>
File: SIN.png (346KB, 670x768px) Image search: [Google]
SIN.png
346KB, 670x768px
>>94051131
is that a new hot mom I spy?
>>
>>94052144
Only Marco can take off her horns.
>>
>>94052223
if he takes them off will she die?
>>
File: 3.jpg (29KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29KB, 314x263px
>We're going to get bait clips like this once every month
>>
>>94050842
funny you should mention because giving someone horns is actually a common euphemism for cucking someone
>>
>>94052243
yes but she comes back as a god
>>
>>94052243
No but she will be fucked.
>>
>>94052243
it would be extremely seckzy
>>
>>94052279
Actually this was the last time we're getting new content until the previews in October.
>>
>>94052388
Maybe officially, but they leak shit when they think it would help build hype.
>>
>>94052388
the funny thing is that nefcy said we wernt going to get to see this until november and specifically refrenced JULIO and the last 'sneak peak'
https://twitter.com/DaronNefcy/status/887840728163823616

rip julio
F
>>
>>94051414
do you even ship name portmanteaus?
>>
File: 1500434034955.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500434034955.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>94050432
...Did you 'not' watch the movie? They made it pretty damn clear that it was a type of monster, the lizards, that were immortal. They even did a bit for a good 30seconds-1minute where they bit off eachother arms and regrew it on the spot.
>>
>>94052480
this show really doesnt get leaks like SU and Jack did
now that i think about we we really dont get any leaks at all outside of the sneak peak from april and the show premiering on the app 12 hours early (which didnt happen with battle for mewni)
>>
>>94052543
Did you read my post?
>>94050432
>a race of lizards known for their immortality
>>
>>94050842
...before mewberty, which the guidebook notes is when boys stop being "meh"? he can't even get her to play ping pong by rules she decides
>>
File: Doctor-is-in.png (875KB, 1920x869px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor-is-in.png
875KB, 1920x869px
None of you notice his shoulders?
He wear moon and eclipsa marks
>>
>>94052639
Why do you assume if nobody mentions something it means they didn't notice it?
>>
File: Picture 1.png (608KB, 1267x711px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1.png
608KB, 1267x711px
Who do you think drew this, Marco or Star?
>>
>>94052662
mime
>>
>>94052657
Because it looks like very important thing and no one mention it before
>>
>>94052538
No when there's a better option for it
>>
File: cute mom.png (105KB, 683x683px) Image search: [Google]
cute mom.png
105KB, 683x683px
>>94051131
NEW MOM!
>>
>>94052806
Well the skulls are obviously not Eclipsa or Moon because they're both still alive. He probably killed a couple of Moon's ancestors who happened to have diamonds and spades, which isn't at all a noteworthy coincidence since there are only a handful of symbols that bloodline manifests, like maybe five (the four card suits plus lightning bolt).
>>
File: feels.png (169KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
169KB, 601x601px
>>94047603
m thinking right now
since nefcy LOVES to cause shitstorms: what if this isnt actually a flashback
guys we're talking about DARON NEFCY god of irl shitposting
what if thats just what she wants us to think this way we're all completely blindsided by whatever this means/causes/does
theres plenty of things that could go either way: whether its a flashback or not

guys im scared
>>
>>94052639
Now the question is whether those are shoulder pads or parts of skulls.
>>
>>94047729
Toffee is dead.
Let it go.
Because It's Eclipsa Time!!!
>>
File: ECLIPSA IS COMING.png (236KB, 598x426px) Image search: [Google]
ECLIPSA IS COMING.png
236KB, 598x426px
>>94053108
This is the face of a woman who is bent of devouring anything sweet and sugary.
Say something nice about her.
>>
>>94052985
>. He probably killed a couple of Moon's ancestors who happened to have diamonds and spades
What a coincidence, he killed two queens with exactly same marks as Moon and Eclipsa and it is shown during Eclipsa & Moon part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swR5OjueNM8

Beside they are not restricted to card suits and bolts only
>>
>>94053236
If it was hearts you'd be saying there was a connection to Star. It's not like there's a lot of options for which symbols would be there.
>>
>>94053163
I wonder what's with the twigs in her hat.
>>
Any art of Eclipsa having the hots for Marco? I need more harem
>>
>>94052985
>>94053236
>>94053267
Or maybe he just painted them

You know, to inspire fear and stuff
>>
File: 24334325.png (300KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
24334325.png
300KB, 960x540px
>>94053163
You're not yourself when you've just been revived from a magic crystal after hundreds of years.

Have a SNOOKERS
>>
>>94053315
Her taste in Victorian fashion is impeccable.
>>
>cant post cause captcha thinks im a bot
>>
File: angriest ludo.png (282KB, 1000x499px) Image search: [Google]
angriest ludo.png
282KB, 1000x499px
>>94047603
HOLY FUCK IT CANT BE A FLASHBAK
STAR DIDNT HAVE MAGIC BEFORE SHE GOT HER WAND
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>94053487
except for the twigs.

>>94053494
>being this much of a bot
Come on, um, son? What do you call a robot?
>>
>>94050439
It's blatantly a flashback. Tom and Star both look younger. Tom is initially angry at the idea of dancing with Star which would never be the case after he fell for her. Moon looks like she did in S1. Marco isn't present.
>>
>>94050439
>Also is Tom's dad a human who happen to fuck a demon?
The guide says Tom's dad is "the big guy", as in Satan.
>>
>>94053310
But Eclipsa was presume to be dead durning Toffe s Moon battle
>>
>>94053634
Possibly just a title in the Star universe.
>>
>>94053487
Indeed.

She will be the best fucking villain I've seen in a cartoon for a loooong time. Can't frickin wait.
>>
>>94053647
So?
>>
>>94053556
>HOLY FUCK IT CANT BE A FLASHBAK
>STAR DIDNT HAVE MAGIC BEFORE SHE GOT HER WAND
Magic is innate to all Butterfly women. That's what the cheek marks are all about.
>>
>>94053556
She wasn't consciously using magic.
>>
File: legend-demon-of-darkness.jpg (162KB, 753x320px) Image search: [Google]
legend-demon-of-darkness.jpg
162KB, 753x320px
>>94048551
you are literally wrong
>>
>>94053634
Tom's father is probably mewman, which tightens the relation between demons and Star.
>Dies Irae writes itself at this point.
>>
>>94047797
Based on their attitudes it's OBVIOUSLY a flashback. Tom in the present would be ecstatic about an opportunity to dance with Star, not angry. This is when Star and Tom first met, when their parents were pressuring them to date.
>>
File: ZAMASU.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ZAMASU.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>94053556
>STAR DIDNT HAVE MAGIC BEFORE SHE GOT HER WAND
>posters like this exist
>>
>>94047839
It's not going to convert anybody to another ship. Literally the only people who like Tomstar are Jarco fans, who ship Star/anybody who's not Marco. That's not going to change.
>>
>>94048002
It would be the shittiest of shit writing. It would toss out every bit of characterization Tom's gotten over the course of the series, and turn Star into one of those idiots who keeps going back to an abusive relationship.
>>
what if star got really angry at you and exploded into little pink butterflies that flew away into different directions
>>
>>94053806
it legit amazes me how so many people can't follow the plot of Star Vs.

I don't even mean "wah this person didn't like this episode I like, they j-just don't get it :(" but not being able to follow the rules of the universe while simultaneously writing it off as dumb or shallow or whatever (maybe that's why they don't pay attention).

like the number of comments I've seen expressing confusion about why the darkest spell didn't work on Toffee when Moon used it the second time, when the entire point of that damn episode and the movie in general was "magic is gone from the universe"
>>
>>94053835
Pretty much this. Jarco is (as far as we know) still canon and yet 90%+ of people still support Starco. This isn't going to make a dent.
>>
>>94053700
But it has never been displayed like that before Moon tried to start a campfire in the movie.
Maybe it's all being embellished by their imagination, though.
>>
>>94053937
>why the darkest spell didn't work on Toffee when Moon used it the second time
now this shit is literally inexcusable
The entire movie Moon is expressing how she cant use magic for literally jack shit.
She could BARELY cut marcos Chains
>>
>>94053958
Pretty sure that's what dipping down is: Drawing on their innate magic.
>>
>>94054004
So, it's not a flashback then?
>>
>>94054059
How do you figure that? I'm not saying she dipped down to cause the butterflies I'm just saying that dipping down proves the butterflies have innate magic that they can draw on in various ways. Moon sure as hell didn't dip down to try and start a fire.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrIYi4Iq0w
>>
>>94054154
I read it as "you can start manifesting magic like in the new clip only after you have dipped down once".
>>
File: 1493517156913.png (603KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1493517156913.png
603KB, 630x630px
>>94054166
>error
>>
>>94054326
Some say only those who could click within 5 seconds of the post appearing got to watch the leaked video of Star Butterfly's gruesome demise.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KrIYi4Iq0w
>>
>>94054416
boring. call me when you got a leak of Demon King Tom and Marco fighting Rasticore.
>>
>>94053958
Glossaryck fucking explained all this at the start of S2. Wands aren't the source of magic, and Star had magic inside her all along.
>>
>>94053916

Hey now, calling people who back into abusive relationships idiots isn't fair, Stockholm syndrome is a thing.

But the rest of your stuff is on point.

For all the shit people give Starco for because "it teaches kids that if you like someone they'll always like you back especially if they're your best friend" Tomco would be far worse in terms of lessons taught.
>>
>>94054565
Even Storm the Castle showed that back in Season 1.

They make a point of showing Star's hearts light up before her wand does when she breaks the crystal box.
>>
>>94050553
I would say that the definitive evidence is Tom not liking the idea of dancing with Stars. We all know how much he wants to get back with him so if he suddenly acted as in the beginning of the video then he would be out of character.
>>
Do you think Nefcy is watching the responses from the leak while she drinks from a glass of wine in a unicorn onesie all while laughing maniacally as she reads every post
I feel like she is
>>
>>94054565
No one's denying that she has being magical all this time. I'm saying that her wand-less magic has never being displayed visualy before her mother (someone that has dipped down) used it, as if that kind of magic (throwing fire from her hand, and maybe the knife-hand move Moon used to free Marco) usage is only unlocked after dipping down.
>>
>>94054740
sorry not sorry
>>
File: 1500595775201.png (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500595775201.png
179KB, 1280x720px
>>94054740
Nefcy, its late.
please go to bed
>>
>>94054565
>>94054801
And just to clarify, I'm not the anon saying that she didn't have magic before the wand (which would be retarded). I just asumed that said anon refered to something similar to what I'm saying now.
>>
File: welp.jpg (692KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
692KB, 1698x1131px
>>94054740
I have the same thought for every show or comic where someone asks if the creator/writer/artist reads reactions: Why come HERE?
>>
>>94054927
If I made read: once I make a cartoon I'm coming here to maximize /co/'s suffering and drive them insane with fantheories, dead ends, shipping wars, and not-quite on-model art of nefarious things.
>>
>>94055031
I'll be waiting anon, don't make it shit.
>>
File: Reminder this is Canon.jpg (45KB, 700x649px) Image search: [Google]
Reminder this is Canon.jpg
45KB, 700x649px
>>94055031
>you make Fake Screenshots with Real Art just to Ruslte some jimmies over at /co/
>You Create Dumb Theories and Random messages for shits and giggles to see how they go mad trying to solve it
>You Make Refferences no one gets but /co/ just to raise the fear you might be lurking the threads
>You Fuck with your fanbase at every turn to see how far you can strech the suffering
>You Create an entire Drama filled episode just to end it with baneposting
>And you Laugh as they lose their shit Wondering if you came with all this
Making them fear day and night you might be Shitposting among then
Sorry not Sorry ;)
>>
File: arabic airbenders.jpg (41KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
arabic airbenders.jpg
41KB, 638x480px
>>94055225
>>
I am super depressed that Toffee is dead
>>
File: 1500594478664.jpg (2MB, 2000x2670px) Image search: [Google]
1500594478664.jpg
2MB, 2000x2670px
>>94055405
I still mourning toffee
>>
File: Toffee.png (249KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Toffee.png
249KB, 800x533px
>>94055432
Wrong image.
>>
File: (͡° 益 ͡°).gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
(͡° 益 ͡°).gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>94055432
Why do you have that on your computer?
>>
>>94055458
...when was that even the right image.
>>
File: Heinous.png (3MB, 1246x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Heinous.png
3MB, 1246x1920px
>>94055458
>>94055432
The time of Lizardmen is over. Lizardwomen can stay a while, i guess. but thats not the point, say hello to your NEW Goddess of destruction.
>>
>>94047603
>Tom's mother makes wookie noises
>>
>>94052662
>you will never hang out in Dungeon Ducktales
>>
File: tumblr_osgyihdRZ31r775c1o1_1280.jpg (118KB, 1225x1144px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osgyihdRZ31r775c1o1_1280.jpg
118KB, 1225x1144px
>>94055432
>>94055458
>>94055481
why do I have THIS on my computer?
>>
>>94052144
they're not behind the wall
>>
File: 1497222369595.jpg (165KB, 1080x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1497222369595.jpg
165KB, 1080x1215px
>>94055657
>Dr.Seuss directs and animates an episode
>>
>>94049431
>not Venn Diagram Double Harem
>>
>>94055657
lol

https://youtu.be/dJ-3_XM2rVI
>>
>>94055509
>Allowing Liggers on This thread
Sir, the noose is waiting for you
>>
Wait, was the guy River was fighting with Tom's dad?
>>
File: 1498609399376.png (152KB, 550x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498609399376.png
152KB, 550x650px
>>94055864
Are you talking to me dude?
>>
>>94055870
context seems to imply that, they were probably both arguing that their kid is too good for the other one's kid
>>
>>94055964
It crossed my mind.

So if that's true, Tom's only half demon, and his father married into Demon royalty?
>>
>Moon just keeps ringing the bell
>"Star you are NOT going to kiss this demon boy after one dance you little slut"
>>
>>94050997
>Strom
>>
>>94055914
Follow your Leader You Dirty Ligger, This is no Place for you
Mewni Is a Pure Land Filled With Honest and hardworking people, Your kind Deserve to Starve back in their Swamp
>>
>>94056039
It would explain why he looks like he has skin while both his mom and the demon in the Naysaya book looked like they had red fur or something like that.
>>
>>94056092
Interesting. I wonder if it was a political marriage or one for love.
>>
>>94056238
If Star and Tom are being paired off like many suspect, then it probably isn't the first arranged marriage they've had.
>>
File: 1492619646131.png (1MB, 2075x2575px) Image search: [Google]
1492619646131.png
1MB, 2075x2575px
>>94056068
Uhhh, what if we better capture and enslave her?
>>
>>94056068
haha maybe they'll meet Shrek there
>>
File: They Hurt me mom......png (224KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
They Hurt me mom......png
224KB, 500x500px
>>94056446
And let them time to Grow and Plot a Revolution?
I dont think so, Last thing we need is more Liggers Running around begging for Scraps
>>
>>94056573
well, if we capture the children and kill the adults in front of them we can traumatize them into submission, we have to show them who is superior.
>>
>>94056796
We already had a few Test Slaves about that
They either grow to Be Angry to us and plot to kill us or try to Escape to the towns
Sometimes both it's the safest way to deal with them
>>
>>94056928
well, we have magic, can't we do some inception shit and make them feel convinced that they want to serve us?
>>
>>94056986
While we have Proposed this Project Tou our Great Queen Moon Nefcy Bless her Soul
The princess Seems angry at our progress and Has forbiden the Researh team from using Magic against the liggers
We try to keep the Project a secret
>>
>>94057079
the good thing about inception magic is that it's pretty much undetectable, it's a convincing magic instead of a mind control magic, so we aren't really breaking the free will of other creatures but instead overwriting it, we only need the princess to be "convinced" to cooperate with us.
>>
File: Janna taking a stroll graveyard.png (144KB, 395x363px) Image search: [Google]
Janna taking a stroll graveyard.png
144KB, 395x363px
Tell Janna something nice!
>>
File: One Got away.png (164KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
One Got away.png
164KB, 639x359px
>>94057217
Good idea anon, if this goes Well our Team Will have the Final Solution For The Ligger problem in no Time, We will Start Working on a Plan to "Convince" the princess into our Cause
Glory To the Kingdom of mewni
>>
>>94057315
She doesn't smell as bad as Buff Frog.
>>
>>94057374
i've been thinking, if we manage to "convince" the princess into helping the cause, what we should do next? i've heard of other creatures and dimentions that might be a danger to Mewni, would this magic be what we need to "expand" the glory of Mewni?
>>
>>94047911
Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Tom's dad was an "anger demon?"
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.