[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pages that really hit you I don't really know why,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 29_16.jpg (364KB, 1000x1516px) Image search: [Google]
29_16.jpg
364KB, 1000x1516px
ITT: Pages that really hit you

I don't really know why, Marvel zombies was always a stupid gimmick for me, and I loved when zombie spiderman tears up the Sinister, that was funny as fuck, but this page just, I don't know. Maybe because it's a fucking horrifying way to go, maybe the visuals, or the fact that his last words is Gwen.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 800x1226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 800x1226px
>>94033169
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1741x879px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1741x879px
>>94033258
>>
you're not alone
whoever approved that page deserves a huge kick in the balls
>>
File: co scrooge.jpg (228KB, 911x646px) Image search: [Google]
co scrooge.jpg
228KB, 911x646px
>>
>>94034840
Reminds me, is there a good collection of scans for Don Rosa/Carl Barks? comics? I used to have a few of them as a kid and fucking loved them
>>
>>94033169
>Maybe because it's a fucking horrifying way to go, maybe the visuals, or the fact that his last words is Gwen.
I think it's the combination of those things that makes this one hurt more than comparable scenes, as well as the fact that the whole thing is based on a misunderstanding. It's one thing to have Sandman be "you're my enemy and I'm gonna kill you now," but here he's reacting to something Spidey has no knowledge of, and Spidey ends up dying without even knowing why.
>>
>>94034937
I think the art also adds to it. The entire issue is made with bright colors, no edginess or anything grim like in the later issues of zombies. It looks like it's an innocent comic where the usual shit happens where the superhero beats up the bad guy and he goes to jail.
>>
>>94033169
So that isn't zombie Spider-Man?
>>
>>94033258
Context?
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 774x1032px
>>94034937
And I think it's because it's Spider-Man you know? Like nobody would want to see their beloved hero die like this.Nobody would ever want this type of situation happen to something you like.Which makes it more traumatizing.
>>
>>94036081
No, that's regular spider-man. Zombie spider-man got transported into this universe, killed and ate the sinister six and Kingpin, and Sandman got away. He is then later stopped by that universe's actual spider man, and you know the rest
>>
>>94036896
IS there a similiar, disturbing death? I mean, Batman getting his spine broken was pretty weird, but Spidey getting reverse vore'd is way more fucked up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.