[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to make a character that has the ability to beat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_1376.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1376.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
Is it possible to make a character that has the ability to beat Hulk without it feeling unnatural or forced.
>>
>>94023711
Yes. Hulk isn't actually that strong, he just has an abnormally large amount of wankers because he's buff and has a catchy catchphrase.
>>
>>94023711
I bet Plastic man could
>>
>>94023711

>Telekinetic

>Just levitate him off the ground

Ezy.
>>
>>94023711
Yes.
>>
File: smug alcoholic.png (192KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
smug alcoholic.png
192KB, 368x368px
>>94023711
Hi.
>>
>>94023711
Someone with the ability to control other people's emotions. Just make him not angry.
>>
>>94023711
Anti-Venom could absorb his radiation like he did to Spider-Man.
>>
File: tumblr_osno2ypDLp1wriv72o1_400.jpg (20KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osno2ypDLp1wriv72o1_400.jpg
20KB, 320x283px
>>94023764
i wanna see plastic man doing some fucked up shit what should i look into?
>>
>>94023778
>claps
>sonic waves fucks the telekinetic up

Has been tried.
>>
I remember Wallflower calmed him down to a more docile state with her pheromones once. That may have been a danger room thing though
>>
>>94023711
dr manhattan
>>
>>94023711
>make a character
>has the ability to beat Hulk
y tho?

This shit sounds like that trend on scip where every new character created can beat that ugly lizard because its the strongest
>>
>>94024039
Morrison and Kelly’s JLA
He doesn’t do a lot of extreme shit in Jack Cole’s original work, but those stories are filled with inventive uses of his powers. Definitely a must read. Same with Kyle Baker’s run.
>>
>>94023711
An arrow does wonders.
>>
>>94024526
Where?
>>
>>94023711
Why not a bigger Hulk with double/triple the arms?

Surly that will give the Hulk a good rogerin'
>>
>>94024331
Because, unlike SCPs, Hulk is a character in an action-adventure story and dramatic tension must be retained unless you're going full comedy with the premise.
>>
>>94023924
Bye
>>
>>94023903
Wrong.
>>
File: 1362611918664.png (1016KB, 837x697px) Image search: [Google]
1362611918664.png
1016KB, 837x697px
>>94023711
>Is it possible to make a Hulk that has the ability to beat a character without it using rage and "strongest there is"?
>>
>>94025400
>Is it possible to make a Hulk that has the ability to beat a character without it using rage and "strongest there is"?
I'm not sure what you're implying anon. Grey Hulk and The Professor have beaten several characters through cunning.
>>
>>94023735
>Hulk isn't actually that strong
>Almost blew up the planet just by standing on it
>>
>>94025507
That was concentrated Hulk wank by a hack writer Anon.
>>
File: dwarvenwork.jpg (212KB, 1139x516px) Image search: [Google]
dwarvenwork.jpg
212KB, 1139x516px
>>94025534

Quiet, dorf.
>>
File: Who Do You Trust.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Who Do You Trust.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>94023711
>>
>>94024643

Not him, but it's one of the Punisher vs Marvel Universe titles. Frank shoots Hulk through the eye with an arrow tipped with one of Wolverine's claws.
>>
>>94024058
Wear earplugs. TK him to a reasonable distance before he thinks to clap. Problem solved.
>>
Someone with phasing abilities could fuck him up. Phase a brick where his brains at, materialize it. Wouldn't kill him but he'd be a vegetable for sure
>>
>>94023711
Anyone with access to some kind of knockout gas can defeat the Hulk. It's the number one way to take out the Hulk if they can get him early on.
>>
Sentry, Superman, the real Superboy aka Superboy "Prime", every Superman-tier character.

Every but Kon-El. He can't.
>>
>>94023711
Cast Power word "Kill".
Cast Death Files.
Cast any almighty spell as they negate all physical and elemental resistance.

I know many of you are going to call BS, but there are ways to kill the Hulk and many other /co/ related characters.
>>
>>94025692
>earplugs
>sonic damage

Uh..no, shockwaves can case massive internal injuries, the pressure change a lone can cause your eardrums to explode.
>>
>>94025615
>t. butthurt Knife-Ear
>>
Couldn't a character that can absorb kinetic energy basically neutralize him? As the hulk attacks, they would absorb the energy, increasing their own strength in an endless stalemate?
>>
>>94028443
I think someone like Shaw or Bishop could not withstand the punishment. With those type of characters the body can only hold so much energy before exploding or needing release. With the strength of the Hulk, strongest in Marvel (maybe capeshit), there bodies could not keep up and would die from the abuse. They can usually still feel pain (pending on the writer) as well.
>>
>>94028519

Do they have to absorb it themselves? Could one create a portal to the punch dimension and send Hulk's punches there?
>>
>>94028632
KEKEK. It would not be /co/ without a daily comment about the punch dimension. I guess anything is possible, it is capeshit.
>>
>>94025330

Superman would rock Hulk without even trying, casual.
>>
>>94028519
>>94028632
The problem is that Shaw and Bishop can simply release the stored energy long before it'd actually harm them.
>>
>>94026663
Sonic waves don't work based on the Hulk's strength though... more on how fast he's moving his hands. And how much air he displaces.

Besides, just get a stronger psionic mutant or whatever. Any flightless character is powerless against being thrown into space... or really, just having their brain jostled around in their skull a bit. Works either way.

All telekinetic powers are crazy broken, but comics like to showcase tight muscled spandex straining to hold up a building or something.
>>
>>94028747
Wrong, very, very wrong. You Supesfags think he cannot be beat. Hulk, especially Planet Hulk, would go Doomsday on the Man of Steel.
>>
File: latest[1].png (45KB, 421x270px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
45KB, 421x270px
Doom.
>>
>>94023969
I'd buy it
>>
>>94028752
Well if Hulk kept the beat down going I tend to think they would not be able to release it to match the assault going on. People forget Hulk is fast as well as strong. I think it would be kind of like the Wolverine treatment that happened when they fought in Planet Hulk.
>>
File: pushback_pedal.jpg (34KB, 494x370px) Image search: [Google]
pushback_pedal.jpg
34KB, 494x370px
I hate to be the anime guy, but someone with the power to redirect energy would be able to beat Hulk really easily

Deflect punches
Deflect sound waves from sonic clap
Deflect thrown debris
If he tries to grapple, you get to do some XXXXXL sized Judo
>>
>>94028833
You'd pretty much have to take one of the weakest versions of Supes to make it a fair fight.

Hulk could at his best trade blows... but Superman has flight, is faster than Hulk has ever been (even when as weak as his JLU versions) and has tons of other powers.
>>
File: 1399512043328[1].png (278KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1399512043328[1].png
278KB, 500x376px
>Shug, you look about as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
>>
>>94028833
In general the Marvel universe is much lower on an average power level wise. I'm not criticising it, I actually like it.

It's just a fact. Superman is so ridicuously overpowered that in order to adjust for it they have to raise power levels all across the board in the DC universe.
>>
>>94028936
if you don't KO or BFR the Hulk. He just keeps on going because of his healing factor. Which means he keeps getting angrier. Which makes him stronger, faster, and heal faster. Eventually Hulk is so powerful that Supes can't let Hulk ever tag him.
>>
>>94028991
I see your point, I just think Hulk, especially when enraged, cannot be stopped and it would not be an easy fight for Superman. His speed, strength, healing factor, durability, etc. would all come into play. Doomsday, original, is a good comparison.
>>
>>94029023
>"Oh boy Jimmy, did you know that if I put this single dollar in the bank, the interest on it would eventually make me a millionaire?"

Assuming that Superman was dumb enough to let the Hulk just keep powering up forever without attempting to KO the Hulk (he's a smart fighter, in addition to being a physical god in most versions)... even if you have no upper growth limit, it would take AGES for him to close the gap with Superman.

Superman at his best can juggle planets and sing his enemies out of existence without sweating or working up to it. The Hulk needs entire comic series and the love of his life to die in front of him to reach planet buster levels... which Superman can do without a thought.
>>
File: 1417557332077.gif (2MB, 613x290px) Image search: [Google]
1417557332077.gif
2MB, 613x290px
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (393KB, 1192x896px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
393KB, 1192x896px
>>94028632
why not just portal a hulk punch back into himself
>>
>>94028780
hulk doesn't need air
>>
I'll never understand how someone could think Hulk could actually take on Superman without actively stacking things in the Hulk's favor.
>>
>>94030102
Doesn't he?

Either way, that's great, he can float around the emptiness of space for a while and cool down. He has no way to move in space.
>>
>>94030479
Because you are Supesfag who has not read a Hulk book obviously.
>>
>>94030590
Explain to me why Superman would not just instantly KO the Hulk instead of just letting him get stronger. Even if he did let the Hulk get stronger he'd just be a threat to literally everyone but Superman for a long time.
>>
Nice counter.

The Hulk isn't a bad character, but almost no one beats Superman in a fight. He literally was started as a "HE CAN DO ANYTHING" character, and honestly held on to most of his powers. He can lift the sun if he needs to. Read an entire library in seconds so he can perform surgery if he sees the need.

Hulk couldn't touch him.
>>
>>94030654
Meant for
>>94030590
>>
>>94030628
Because you cannot just insantly KO the Hulk, regardless of how strong Superman is. This fucking idea that Superman is the greatest hero of all time and has no equal is flawed beyond belief. No one is saying he could not win, but the idea he would run through Hulk is hilarious. Doomsday is basically DC Hulk (not Grundy) and we seen what happen(ed) happens there.
>>
>>94030692
The fact that Doomsday fucked up Superman so bad just shows how far above the Hulk he is.The Hulk stands no chance unless you purposely make things more difficult for Supes like using one of his weaker versions or something.
>>
File: 1430358884824.gif (931KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1430358884824.gif
931KB, 500x375px
>>94025642

I really liked Carol in this series and I had high hopes that she'd get more popular in the comics and be more like this.
And then she got more popular in the comics.
And now I wish she would just die.
>>
>>94030692
It really isn't. Doomsday is not the Hulk, Doomsday is one of the strongest DC characters. He's Superman strength tier.

Hulk just isn't. Have you even read Hulk? Let me know what you think Hulk's greatest feat is. Hit me with it.
>>
>>94030735
You are splitting hairs, using silver age Superman as an example for fucking everything and defending a moot point. No one is saying your boy scout would not win just the idea it would be an easy fight is pure bullshit. You are being blinded by being a fanboi. Superman, no matter what you may like to think, had issues fighting Aquaman and a ton of weaker characters before. If you want to get down to it, Superman would not go straight for a KO punch anyway, since that seems to be the 'go to answer', he is not that kind of character. Hulk would just get stronger as the fight went on (his toughness and healing has nothing to do with his anger), the fight would go on, it would last days and in the end it would be up to who was writing it when it came down to who won.
>>
>>94030795
>Hulk just isn't. Have you even read Hulk? Let me know what you think Hulk's greatest feat is. Hit me with it.

Not that guy.
But Hulk didn't die when Zeus backhanded him.
And I'm pretty sure Superman isn't Skyfather tier.
>>
>>94030795
Holding a fucking planet together by their tectonic plates.
>>
>>94030888
>it's
>>
>>94025507
By high level comic standards, being able to blow up a planet (in a wanked incarnation no less) is utterly unimpressive.
>>
>>94030857
And Hulk once got taken down by Batman... what's your point?

On average, Hulk is several tiers below Superman. Superman has had some weaker versions, but he still stands above Hulk with feats.

This always comes down the same way in Goku vs Superman, or X vs Superman threads... Supes is a character written to be limitless. To surpass everything. To be above all else.
>>
>>94030795
>>94030888
Also, just in case you wondered the weight of those plates.
http://www.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_a_tectonic_plate_weigh

TLDR:forty sextillion, six hundred and seventy eight quintillion, two hundred and forty quadrillion kilograms
>>
>>94030921
Batman has taken down Superman. Not impressive nor a good example.
>>
>>94030888
Congratulations. Meanwhile Superman bench pressed the entire weight of the Earth several times over for five fucking days straight. And survived Brainiac setting off a fucking supernova in his face.

One thing very consistent about the Hulk: normally, he can't even destroy a planet. That's the whole reason "World Breaker Hulk" is a thing and known by that title.
>>
>>94030888
Not that impressive, Superman has carried multiple planets through space

>>94030875
Gods in Marvel are typically far weaker than gods in DC, and Superman has gone up against Darkseid... who is the dark counterpart to Highfather.
>>
>>94030921
> This always comes down the same way in Goku vs Superman, or X vs Superman threads
Hulk can't destroy a fucking universe like Goku can, he can't even destroy stars like Cell and the Buus. Get out of here.
>Supes is a character written to be limitless. To surpass everything. To be above all else.
No he isn't. Doomsday, Brainiac, Darkseid, and Mongul have all beaten him into the dirt with their bare hands. In the context of DC heavy hitters he's mid tier.
>>
>>94029066
Ya you make a good point as well.

In general I hate matchups involving Superman. The thing about him is that his power levels are pretty much just a plot device. It's generally implied, even against foes like Doomsday, that the only reason Superman loses fights is because he's unwilling to kill and that once you remove that from him he's completely unstoppable. But that's the tradeoff that limits him and let's function as a character rather than a plot device; he's unrealistically powerful but also unrealistically noble.

With that in mind I don't think Superman could beat the Hulk. Not because he isn't strong enough, but because Hulks too strong even for Superman to beat him without having to kill him. Eventually he'd need some help to imprison Hulk in order to keep his morals and main universe comic book Superman would never break his moral code.

Long story short; Superman matchups are stupid and Doomsday vs Hulk would be a much funner fight.
>>
File: Doomsday-dcuo.jpg (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday-dcuo.jpg
51KB, 300x300px
Yes, but you're not gonna like it
>>
>>94030943
In combat?

Batman always wins by using kryptonite... or a red sun whatever. Never by overpowering Superman... he always waits until he has basically killed superman through poisoning before he starts damaging him with physical means.

Batman (in his fight with Hulk) literally takes him down using a blow to the solar plexus, forcing Hulk to double over and inhale some gas. A normal human caused the hulk to get the wind knocked out of him.

Hulk also was choked out by a snake once. I can do this all day.
>>
>>94030948
You can say whatever stupid Silver Age shit happened all you want. Silver Age Superman is laughed about now so it does not matter. Silver Age Superman will never come back either, so get over it. Current Superman, as he has been since Doomsday, would not simply knock Hulk out. No matter what kind of sick twisted fanboi bullshit you want to believe. This is not 1970 or 1980. Your god is not infallible and if Doomsday could take him down Hulk certainly could as well.
>>
>>94030994
>and main universe comic book Superman would never break his moral code.
Superman has killed many people before and attempted to kill others. He's not a complete autist like Batman, he has no problem using lethal force against particularly dangerous foes. Like Doomsday, who he outright killed.
>>
>>94031023
Where is this implication that the Hulk is anywhere near Doomsday coming from?
>>
>>94031022
Superman got his ass handed to him by Aquaman, on the land. /debate
>>
>>94023711
Only if its also the hulk, but stronger and angrier, and probably bigger.
>>
>>94030988
>Hulk can't destroy a fucking universe like Goku can, he can't even destroy stars like Cell and the Buus. Get out of here.
And yet Superman can. Hmmmmmmmmm

>No he isn't. Doomsday, Brainiac, Darkseid, and Mongul have all beaten him into the dirt with their bare hands. In the context of DC heavy hitters he's mid tier.
Superman has beaten them far more often... and I'm sorry... are you putting fucking Darkseid as mid tier? What is top tier for you?
>>
>>94031023
>You can say whatever stupid Silver Age shit happened all you want. Silver Age Superman is laughed about now so it does not matter. Silver Age Superman will never come back either, so get over it.

That's from the New 52 brah.

>Current Superman, as he has been since Doomsday, would not simply knock Hulk out.

How many supernovas can Hulk tank to the face? Superman did that in the Modern Age.

> if Doomsday could take him down Hulk certainly could as well.

Doomsday would also kill Hulk. So would Brainiac, so would Mongul, so would Zod, so would Darkseid. They're very consistently depicted at an entirely different level from Hulk. When Hulk can effect things on a planetary scale, it's considered a notable event and indicative of an abnormal level of power for him. Meanwhile Clark casually noted a few years ago that a teenage Kryptonian could crack the Earth to pieces with a single punch no problem.
>>
>>94031051
You using the New 52 where supes was depowered?

Even if it isn't the case... that seems to prove that Hulk would lose to Aquaman more than Superman not being able to take the Hulk.
>>
>>94031076
>Implying Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos
Protip: He is not. And Thanos is scared of the Hulk.
>>
>>94031070
>And yet Superman can
No he can't. Brainiac set off a supernova in his face and it significantly injured him. I don't really want to detail how many orders of magnitude below universe busting that is. Or even star busting depending on how far away he was.
>Superman has beaten them far more often... and I'm sorry... are you putting fucking Darkseid as mid tier? What is top tier for you?
Darkseid has had his face pounded in by Superman alone before. It's inconsistent, but it does happen. Top tier would be someone like the Anti-Monitor or Imperiex or Bleediac or Black Ring Luthor.
>>
>>94031124
KEKEK Nice manipulative troll logic.
>>
>>94031133
Even when DBZ fighters were solar system busting tier, they still feared the sun as being more powerful than their attacks. Supernovas are several millions of times that.

>>94031131
Darkseid is more powerful, unless Thanos has infinity stones or something. They look similar so fanboys try to confuse the two... but Thanos is not at Darkseid's level
>>
>>94030950
>Gods in Marvel are typically far weaker than gods in DC,

No. No this is wrong.
The Gods in both Marvel and DC are equal in strength to their mythological counterparts.
Odin alone has destroyed entire galaxies.
Dormammu has stated that his power rivals Odin and Zeus, implying that Zeus is just as bullshit as Odin.

Superman is closer to Thor "I hold back 99% of my power when fighting mortals" Odinson is at full strength.
And Thor doesn't have shit on his daddy.
I can accept Superman defeating mortals and demi-gods and being the top dog in those tiers (Even though any of Galactus' heralds are tailor made to kill Superman), but he's not trumping skyfathers and creation deities when at the end of the day he has no acumen for the mystical and arcane and resolves all of his problems with his words, his fists, and heat vision.
>>
Juggernaut, easily

Only smart hulks can defeat juggs by redirecting him.
>>
>>94031151
So is it the New 52 or not you are referencing?

And yeah, show me a pic of Hulk tanking a supernova and it'll make my logic troll logic.
>>
>>94031206
>equal in strength to their mythological counterparts

So weak as fuck then? The greek, roman, and norse myths didn't have them fighting as much as you'd think. Norse gods would get killed by things like sharpened mistletoe from time to time. It's not like they had established powerlevels, go by the comics, not "mythological counterparts"
>>
>>94031186
>Even when DBZ fighters were solar system busting tier, they still feared the sun as being more powerful than their attacks

No they didn't, that's GT/Movie bullshit.
>>
Hulk is a being whose strength knows no bounds (literally).

Hulk is rage incarnate.

Hulk’s strength increases with his unlimited rage(the more mad he gets, the stronger he becomes).

Hulk has the ability to adapt to environmental circumstances, which means that he can breathe underwater.

Hulk has a healing factor stronger than any other character in Marvel.

If you want to get technical Banner is smarter, A LOT smarter than Clark as well.

This is just fanboi bullshit. It is whoever writing the book wants to win. No one is stating Hulk would lose, but you are ignorant to think he would just get KO'ed in one punch.

>>94031186
Also, you are wrong. You DCfags are the worst and makes me hate reading the JSA (when it is around) and Green Lantern(s) every time one of your cancerous faggots tries to debate.
>>
File: juggernaut-bigcostume1.jpg (40KB, 296x450px) Image search: [Google]
juggernaut-bigcostume1.jpg
40KB, 296x450px
>>94031211
>>
>>94031263
I prefer Marvel actually, but I can recognize that a fight between the equivalent of a tiger and a chicken only ends one way.

So what if Hulk can increase his strength? His max is Supermans lower boundary.
>>
>>94023711
If you're talking about having the Hulk being defeated permenantly the only way I could think of that happening is if a particularly poweful telepath scrambled his brains. Then again, I don't know how resilient Hulk is to mental manipulation, so I could be entirely wrong.
>>
>>94031345
You are just trolling for the sake of being a typical 4chan doing it for the lulz idiot now. You have no retort at all besides 'Supermans is better, Hulk sucks' and 'b..b...b...but supernova'. Your knowledge is lacking, almost casual levels of insanity, so there is no point. Troll away, it just proves your ignorance as you pander to DC and Supefags.
>>
>>94023711
yes as long as you don't go full retard with the Hulk's abilities.

even as a fan of the Hulk you gotta admit they take it too fucking far with their wanking. it went from "guy gets irradiated and becomes a green creature with massive strenght whenever angered" to "guy gets irradiated and becomes creature that can get infinitely strong through rage, has an instant super-healing factor, and can negate any kind of attack by clapping it's hands or through rage alone".
sonic impact to negate ranged threats is one thing but disrupting magic or reality-wrping fuckery with pure rage and hand clapping is just downright retarded plot armor and is one of the things i hate when they do.

as for suggestions on beating him, couldn't Godzilla do it considering he literally gets stronger with radiation, has a super healing factor and comes back from the dead seemingly all the time if killed? at worst it would end in a stalemate, if the hulk can just stay mad forever.
>>
>>94023711
Purple man?
>>
>>94023711
Empath. Bruce can't hulk out if he's not mad right?
>>
>>94031419
Oh sure, pointing out feats is trolling now. Clearly I should be strawmanning like you and making up quotes.

Superman can move fast enough to be anywhere in the world within a second. He can freeze Hulk in place with his breath. He can overcome the pull of a black hole.

Speed? Superman
Strength? Superman unless you give the Hulk even more emotional problems and about 45 years to focus on them
Versatility? Superman

It's true I'm messing with you, but I do genuinely believe you to be wrong too.
>>
File: hulk vs umar.jpg (107KB, 630x726px) Image search: [Google]
hulk vs umar.jpg
107KB, 630x726px
>>94023711
Strictly in a fight or are we talking about other ways he can be beaten
>>
>>94023711
same thing as for Jugg, and that is someone who can warp him away. sure, you wouldn't kill him, but just warp him into the furthest corner of space you can. if he eventually makes it back in whatever bullshit way the writter wants just do it again.

does the Hulk/Banner die from aging? was that ever touched upon? because if he does you could just isolate him until he dies naturally of old age.
>>
>>94031517
Well if you read my posts I never said Hulk would win; just not fall to a single punch. No one said Superman is not Mr.Mary Sue of the DCU. Just that Hulk would not go down with a single punch and the fight would be easy for Superman.

These debates are dumb. It is just a good way to shit post and annoy fans of one or both characters.
>>
>>94031551
Honestly, just throw these characters anywhere in space. Or close enough to the sun where the fall deep into the gravity well.

Unless someone comes to pick them up or "wormhole-ex-machina" comes into play for them, they are boned
>>
>>94031419
The weird thing is that Marv' has Thor, Hyperion, Sentry, and one or two other Supes parodies that have gone up against Hulk, got their hits in, and came up short.
If any DC character compares to Hulk, it's obviously Doomsday, who ironically was created to parody Hulk as a worthy Supes foe.
It's ridiculous how much more respect for the other company's characters that the big two have compared to the fanboys on /co/.

It's simple: Hulk has one thing, it's what he's known for above anything else.
That's why he's stronger than Superman.
>>
File: titan.gif (3MB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
titan.gif
3MB, 500x438px
>>94031601
1) You assume I was the only one arguing with you (I wasn't)

2) You seem to have forgotten this isn't reddit, and there aren't names next to your posts, so I really don't give a shit about whether you were just stupid enough to seem like multiple guys worth of stupidity... or if you were actually multiple idiots

3) Last time I checked I never said that he would take Hulk in one punch either... but the thread isn't about OHKOs, is it?
>>
>>94031644
Guess that means Bane is stronger than Superman too, after all, that's his one power (being strong) that he's known for above all else!
>>
>>94031613
No way man, no way.
That's how you get Planet Hulk.
And Worldbreaker Hulk.
We know better now!
>>
>>94031710
Their mistake was putting him on something in space that could move through space fast. Just let him float up there.

Kars style.
>>
>>94031710
>>94031727
basically this. find the most desolate, lonely corner of space you can, preferably one without alien chicks he can get attached to, and then have him just float there in space forever.

if done right the only way to go back is the writter deciding he has to return through bullshit.
>>
>>94025615

>"Dwarven work"

>"Maybe if knife-ears stopped mincing around in the forest and eating salad they would have time to make something useful for a change"
>>
>>94023711
teleport him to space
>>
>>94023711
Galactus
Living Tribunal
>>
File: supermanvshulk.jpg (163KB, 568x762px) Image search: [Google]
supermanvshulk.jpg
163KB, 568x762px
This nicely illustrates the difference.

>liftingamountainvsliftingaplanet.jpg
>>
Never understood the reason to think so highly of Mary Sue characters. Im sure there is a correlation with self esteem issues and liking Superman and other characters who can do it all.
>>
Eid Kluh!
also, Eid Namrepus

Fishnet waifu stomps all your muscleboys
>>
File: Okuyasu_Key_Art.png (255KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
Okuyasu_Key_Art.png
255KB, 800x620px
What if Okuyasu wasn't retarded and oraora'd Hulk? Could he actually kill him? Where do removed parts go? Do they become separated into different dimensions on the "other side"? If Hulks regen is so strong and he gets sliced into many pieces does every piece of him combines back into one Hulk or every piece regenerates into new Hulk? Would these Hulks come back or just dwell in the void? What would happen bros?
>>
>>94031707
Bane is stronger than supes because magic is one of his weaknesses :^)
>>
File: wew lad.png (108KB, 218x360px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
108KB, 218x360px
>>94028833
>thinking Superman, a being that one time actually pulled a god out of a wall said to be impossble to escape from, can't beat abig green angry monster
alright man
>>
>>94023711
The Spot.
>Talk shit
>Get hit
>Hulk knocks himself out.
>>
>>94023711
Throw him into the sun
>>
>>94023711
throw him into space before he knows what happened. The hulk has no means of repul;sion and will just drift in space forever.
>>
File: IMG_2079.jpg (806KB, 1200x1880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2079.jpg
806KB, 1200x1880px
>>94025330
Hulk at his most powerful was defeated by Sentry who is less powerful than Superman.
>>
>>94032123
>Okuyasu wasn't retarded
I never get all the hate on Oku. Yeah he's not pulling a bunch of dumb shit out his ass like a jojo protag but he's not under utilizing his stand that much.
>>
>>94023711
Make a vapor grenade comprised of pure THC and lob it at the guy. When he inhales it to yell 'HULK SMASH' watch as he almost instantly mellows out.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.