[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name as many cartoons as possible that you've seen made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Name as many cartoons as possible that you've seen made episode revolving around the same theme

Example: King of the Hill and American Dad both have episodes based on trans-fats being banned and the main characters smuggling it
>>
That drugs are bad episode during the 90s.

Even Dinosaur made one episode about that, the moral stop doing drugs and we stop making shitty drug abuse related episodes.
>>
Both Futurama and Bump in the Night have had an episode where a character gets a body part replaced with a superior mechanical part, and then gradually become more obsessed with replacing parts until the only original part they still have is their brain. They replace that as well, and the now fully mechanical character turns evil. Meanwhile, another character uses all of the original body parts to put the character back together.
>>
The main villains of Kubo and the Two Strings, the KND movie, and Nightmare Ned can each be described as "Evil Supernatural Grandpa defeated by being turned into non-evil, non-supernatural grandpa".
>>
>>94018824
Teen Titans Go did it too.
>>
>>94018824
I remember that Bump in the Night episode, but not the Futurama one.
>>
>>94018905
It was one of the newer ones
>>
File: image.png (198KB, 470x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198KB, 470x395px
Hey Arnold and rocket power both did an episode where the kids called in sick pretended my to be their parents to get out of school and have fun, only for it to be an unfun day as they keep almost getting spotted and they both in with them finding out their was a "carnival-day" at school.
>>
>>94019134
Huh, I think both Hey Arnold and Clarence did a suspension episode too.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
Oh man, loud house, hey Arnold, legends of chamberlain heights, Danny phantom, the number of cartoons where they do the "take care of an egg or sack of flour like a baby for X class" is innumerable.
>>
>>94019389
South park too, fittingly.
>>
>>94018740
If I had a nickle for every Fantastic Voyage parody on Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Disney Channel, I swear to Christ I'd be able to go on vacation to Hawaii!
>>
File: RobertoV2.png (791KB, 1273x810px) Image search: [Google]
RobertoV2.png
791KB, 1273x810px
>>94018905
>>
I know a bunch of cartoons do this, but I can't think of too many examples. The fake foreign exchange student. You know the one. She shows up, entices the MC's love interest and makes a bunch of friends, and then the MC discovers that she was faking it and she's driven to another school at the end of the episode out of embarrassment.

I know that Speed Racer cartoon on Nicktoons did it, and I want to say it happened in WITCH too - maybe an episode with a ski trip if I'm not making that up. Give me some more examples, I know it happened a bunch.
>>
>>94019586
Never seen fantastic Voyage or It's a Wonderful Life but at this point I don't think i need to
>>
>>94019953
I've never seen the Wizard of Oz, Gone with the Wind or Shawshank Redemption and I feel the same way.
>>
>>94019947
Literally never heard of this happening in either modern cartoons or classics
>>
Is there any cartoon that HASN'T done a body swap episode?
>>
>>94019947
Not exactly the same, but almost the same thing happened in a Star Vs. season 1 episode.
>>
>>94020328
Lots of them. Off the top of my head South Park, Dan vs., Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse, Avatar (both series), Clone High, shitloads of French cartoons, any cartoon that doesn't involve magic or weird sci-fi, ...
>>
>>94018740
This was made back when people made a big deal about how unhealthy transfat was. Interestingly, episodes with characters eating themselves into obesity started to disappear around the same time.
>>
>>94019134
They are a parody of a movie with matt brotherick i think
>>
>>94021442
Ferris Bueler's Day Out wasn't that dull.... was it?
>>
>>94022803
*Off
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.