[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this was very strange, but I think I have a theory that shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: GiantReptilianBird.jpg (292KB, 617x655px) Image search: [Google]
GiantReptilianBird.jpg
292KB, 617x655px
So this was very strange, but I think I have a theory that shows what it's all about.

God = Giant bird.
He shows up and kills poor Kenny. The natural reaction is to feel bad for Kenny (Even God wants him dead) but if you think about it, maybe that means Kenny is really evil, we just don't realize it. Why else would God want him dead? Maybe Kenny dies because him living would spell something bad for everyone else..
>>
File: New_MC_Banner.png (107KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
New_MC_Banner.png
107KB, 600x406px
>>93998802
So this was very strange, but I think I have a theory that shows what it's all about.
Sans is Steven After Not Surviving.
>>
>>93998854
Maybe God wants this show to be shitty because it is actually evil.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>93998802
Atleast his sister loves him because he is the best brother in the world.
>>
Negro that's The Giant Claw.
>>
What episode was this?
>>
We already know why he dies and comes back, anon. Superhero Trilogy.
>>
>>93998802
I think hes just a magnet for suffering because hes too good. In South Park the worst people get their way most of the time (Cartman, Gerald) while the best people get shat on (Kenny, Butters)
>>
>>93999824
The last one of S15.
>>
>>94000717
Cartman barely ever gets his way tho
>>
Anyone think that Matthew Mcconaughey will appear in a future episode at some point? He did fall through a time portal.
>>
File: 316.jpg (135KB, 1904x1064px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
135KB, 1904x1064px
>>93998802
>>94000636
We've also already seen what God looks like in the South Park universe.
>>
>>93998802
He's a eldritch spawn cursed by a cult.

That's probably what's causing the deaths.
>>
>>93998802
They outright state that Kenny was inmortal in the hero trilogy, with the implications His many deaths are attributed to the Universe trying to correct its mistake, but unable to do to so because of how his immortality / resurrections work
>>
>>94000636
He never finds out his true origins in the end, that's why he shoots himself.
>>94000717
He wasn't always good though. He was just a perv. I think they're making him out to be good now so that the big shock reveal is that he's actually got evil in him, and Cartman, who's usually evil will end up doing some real good.
>>
>>94001000
I thought something happened at the cult meeting that makes him come back, but they never outright say what it is? Also, in the commentary for the episode Trey says it's not fully been explained yet but will be in a future episode.
>>
>>94001014
Well he shoots himself to prove he can come back. And I think you're reading too much into it, really. Remember the Asian Shitty Wok guy who turned out to be a bipolar white guy? There was a twist then back to normal
>>
File: 1493792082064.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1493792082064.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>93998854
Post the picture. I need to see it again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.