[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every single villain needed some kind of magic powerup or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 300lbs.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
300lbs.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>every single villain needed some kind of magic powerup or other enhancement to beat the main characters
>except Fenghuang

I guess that makes her a Mary-Hoo.
>>
at least she was better late than never
>>
File: R0mRzwb6.jpg (32KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
R0mRzwb6.jpg
32KB, 401x401px
I slowly grew to hate kung fu panda

what is the moral of the story?

train all your life to get locked up?
>>
>>93986912
the moral is: "Never stare into a mirror while having anal sex"
>>
is this from the TV series?
>>
>>93986912
be the chosen one and ass-pull your way to victory.
>>
>>93986912
>train all your life
>get locked up

you're missing a few key steps there, such as

>raging hard and going on a killing spree when your master doesn't give you what you want
>>
>>93986958
yes.

sucks/nice that at least the other members of the furious five get at least one spotlight episode for them to show their stuff.
>>
File: Amusing.png (365KB, 738x450px) Image search: [Google]
Amusing.png
365KB, 738x450px
>>93986958
Yes.
>>
>>93986912
Lord Shen did nothing wrong and he should have won.
>>
Who could ever say a word against a character voiced by Wendie Malick?
>>
>>93988208
who would've won between shen and kai though.
>>
>>93986818
>nick didn't even release all the episodes...
>>
>>93988403
They didn't? I remember the last 5 episodes were eventually released, but were they leaked or something?
>>
>>93988288
Kai in a straight martial arts battle

Shen if he could use his canon
>>
>>93988652
of course (just how many cannons though).
>>
>>93988288
Kai

Shen was more of a character driven obstacle than physical opponent. Kai could evade the cannon like how Po was evading it when trying to get to the boats and free the Jobber Five. And Kai has no moral qualms about killing so he wouldn't try and bring Shen in alive to face justice.
>>
>>93988652
>>93988812
>Shen took out the gator and the ox dude in under 10 seconds
>>
>>93988952
>Kai fought Oogway continuously for days and nights.
>>
File: Concept Art.jpg (106KB, 1000x655px) Image search: [Google]
Concept Art.jpg
106KB, 1000x655px
With a chest like that, sure.
>>
I swear KFP has the worst villain apologists of any fandom I have ever seen.
>>
>>93990932
better late the never
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.