[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's going to be amazing to have these guys in fight scenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

It's going to be amazing to have these guys in fight scenes with competent fight choreography.
>>
I'm pretty excited to see what the Russos do with them desu. Markus and McFeely also respect the comics so I can see them trying to line the Guardians up with their pre-movie personalities.

Meme Lord is FINISHED.
>>
>>93986655
i liked the cold open of GotG 2
it was entirely in the background, but it was still loads of fun
>>
>>93986740
>Meme Lord is FINISHED.

He'll be back for GOTG 3.
>>
>>93986655
How, is Doug Liman directing?
>>
>Russos
>competent fight choreography
No
>>
>>93986888
Vol.2 only made 86 million more than the first. I fully expect Gunn to leave due to "creative differences" sometime in the future.

Screencap this.
>>
>>93986995
Gunn's doing consulting for the Guardians character in IW.

There isn't going to be any radical departure in tone because Feige wants strong continuity.
>>
>>93986655
>Russos
>competent fight choreography

Someone put the webms of Civil war please, those with 300 cuts per second
>>
>>93986995
Do people really think a sequel doing only slightly better than the first movie is a disaster?
>>
>>93987593
Yeah. They're called Disney executives. "Slightly better" only shows low growth potential for the franchise and a potential drop off when the next installment comes around.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 781x551px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 781x551px
>>93987340
>https://youtu.be/gQuHMfRPl9U?t=1m3s
It was the beginning part with Black Widow.
>>93986934
>https://youtu.be/qXPOl6EjbWg
>https://youtu.be/7j3Pu_xCjMo

In terms of other action-oriented directors, obviously they're not the greatest BUT in the MCU they're the best. I'd rather them than Whedon or Gunn. I didn't include the Airport scene in CW because that was mostly CGI carrying all the work.
>>
>>93986655
https://youtu.be/2uV-0y-zNJk

I hope so too.
>>
Honestly I don't give a shit about whatever Thanos is going to do I just want interactions between the older Avengers, newer avengers and the Guardians
>doctor strange meets the Avengers and guardians for the first time
>the Avengers meet the guardians for the first time
>Spidey meets Thor and Hulk for the first time
>Thor and Hulk learn of Civil War
>Thor and Hulk meet Black Panther for the first time
>Extended interactions between Spidey and Cap
Shits gonna be great
>>
Russo action sucks dick though. I mean it's slightly better than Gunn sure, but the appeal of the Guardians isn't "muh fight choreography" anyway.
>>
>>93989602
That landing pose at 1:20 always makes me laugh
>>
>>93987635
Didn't realize you were a Disney Executive. Shouldn't you be doing your job instead of shitposting on a Chinese finger painting forum?
>>
>>93986740
>>93986888
>Meme Lord

God I wish this stupid meme would die. MCU Quill is just Englehart Quill smashed together with DnA Quill and Starhawk's origin story.
>>
>>93990214
It's common knowledge how studios work. Dont get mad over it shill.
>>
>>93990525
Uh-huh, so you're just talkin out your ass then. Figured as much.
>>
>>93986995

>Only 86 million
>Only

Mr Mugabe, that's a large amount in other countries.
>>
>>93986740
>>93986995
>Meme Lord is FINISHED.
Hahahaha you wish edgefag.Gunn is making TOG parts in Infinity War and the Russos let the actors act like they usually do. You'll get your meme Star Lord and you'll like it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.