[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't he made the jump to the big screen yet when we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: brainiac2.png (246KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
brainiac2.png
246KB, 250x354px
Why hasn't he made the jump to the big screen yet when we've had seven straight movies with just alternating mixes of Lex Luthor and General Zod?
>>
>>93980882
He was going to be in one where he fought a polar bear, but it fell through in production.
>>
>>93980882
>Comics echochamberfag thinks that the general public knows about anyone but the cover characters.
>>
>>93981584

Nobody knew who the fuck Bane was and look at what happened
>>
>>93981584
Most people will vaguely know who Brainiac is. I'd bet before MoS he was more well-known to Millennials than Zod was.

t. Millennial who talks to normies about comics.
>>
>>93981776
t. Somebody who obviously doesn't actually talk to normies
>>
>>93981772
>Nobody knew who the fuck Bane was and look at what happened
He put on the mask?
>>
>>93981584
People will see superhero movies regardless, Anon. Look at what happened with Ant Man and Doctor Strange. Both relatively unknown to normies, but did well.
>>
For the first quadrilogy it was because Hollywood hadn't invented the formula of "every superhero movie has to have a different villain played by a different celebrity!".

For Superman Returns it was because the whole thing was just a tribute to Superman and Superman II.

For Man of Steel it was because they needed it to be familiar to get grandma and grandpa in the seats.

For what it's worth, Superman Lives was going to have Brainiac.
>>
>>93980882
BECAUSE THE REST ARE FUCKING RIDICULOUS
>a fucking elf from 5th dimension
>a misanthropic edgy robot alien that jobs every time
>an OP shit that can just absorb your power and writers have to think of ways to nerf him
>a retarded clone that says retarded shit
Supes' rouge gallery is a joke.
>>
>>93984896
He's kind of in Superman 3. Sort of.
>>
>>93984982
You normies think every villain is retarded until they get put in a movie.
>>
>>93985014
No, we normies think every villain is retarded even after they get put in a movie. Outside of Ledger's Joker, because speaking ill of dead people is in poor taste.
>>
>>93980882
Kevin Spacey would've made an interesting Brainiac. But now, we already had him as Lex.
>>
File: mine.jpg (554KB, 1280x1965px) Image search: [Google]
mine.jpg
554KB, 1280x1965px
>>93984982
That elf can be serious trouble, especially if you play his 5-dimensional being straigth. Then he can be horrific.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.