[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /co/'s consensus on the Ricky Gervais Show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0075.jpg (321KB, 1920x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
321KB, 1920x700px
What's /co/'s consensus on the Ricky Gervais Show? Is it kino?
>>
I like it.
>>
File: 1500006590693.png (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500006590693.png
521KB, 1920x1080px
>>93976537
Its pretty good
>>
I'm a little disappointed the first two seasons are so dull visually. It only really started avoiding boring shots of them in the recording booth in the third season, and that was the last one.
>>
>>93976537
Ricky's a cunt. Karl is likeable.
>>
>>93977869
It seems like the third season got more budget and was allowed to actually animate for a change, or maybe they just had enough flash puppets modeled where they were able to reallocate their funds.

>>93976537
I wish Stephen got more segments animated, I get Karl is the main appeal but Stephen was barely there with how frequently Karl and Ricky stole the show.
>>
>>93976537
Karl makes the most sense.
>>
The show is editted together from segments of a radio show that they did about... well years ago. You can find that show on youtube easily. I recommend that show if your looking for a time sink.
>>
>>93976537
well uh that's the thing. Ricky Gervais Show, do we need it?
>>
>>93980227
>Stop talking shit! Of course we need it!
>Where would we be without Me telling everybody how much Christianity is stupid, Karl is an orange headed buffoon and other ill researched bollocks that I won't hear a word against because I went to University and grew up in a (not that) poor area, so I must be the smartest person in existence, yeah?

Ricky comes up with the same levels of shit but gets in a strop if shown up and will try to deny it happened.
>>
Turns out, little monkey fella
>>
>>93976537
The entire show is literally just Karl being bullied, it's awful

t. Mr Enter
>>
>>93981245

Yeah you realize this is all fake right? It's an act. They're not really having a go. Moron.
>>
>>93976537
>You know like uh birds uh they don't have teeth
>HAHAHAHAHAAA WHAT?! KARL YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>93976537
>kino

The consensus of /co/ is that you are a faggot and should go back to tv.
>>
>>93981245
He is the famous guy of the show. If you like him or not the show wouldn't work without him. Karl isn't funny on his own.
>>
I've been listening to the XFM shows everyday for months now
>>
>>93976537
It's ok. But at the same time it's just another platform for Gervais to wank his ego too.
>>
>>93976537
It should have been named The Karl Show.
>>
>>93977905
>I wish Stephen got more segments animated
yeah I always liked Stephen, when him and karl would trade insults during the radio show it was so fucking funny
I wish they had done a little more with him in the cartoon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.