[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE IS JASON TODD WITH PTSD AFTER THE JOKER DID EVERY POSSIBLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: joker not.jpg (130KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
joker not.jpg
130KB, 757x505px
HE IS JASON TODD WITH PTSD AFTER THE JOKER DID EVERY POSSIBLE SHIT TO HIM FOR MONTHS. HARLEY STOLE HIS MEMORIES OF THE GOOD OLD TIMES WITH BATS. RECAST THE ROLE, APPROPRIATE AGE SO IT DOESN´T LOOK LIKE IF BATMAN IS CHALLENGED BY ANY FUCKING PUNK.
>>
File: 1497640002841.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497640002841.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>93975553
Is this a thread to propose a better alternative to this? Because this is the dumbest twist I've read in a while.
>>
>joker forced jason to eat him, causing jason to be corrupted by the insanity force inside joker
>>
>>93975553
HE IS THOMAS WAYNE YOUNG SELF BEING SENT TO THE FUTURE TO TO RE DIE IN THE PAST TO BE SHOT BY JOE CHILL.
>>
>>93975553
You know that something is bad when the diehard fans' reaction is to deny its existence and suggest an alternate reality.
>>
>>93975805
>You know that something is bad
duh, everyone knows leto´s joker sucks. and water is wet.
>>
>>93975553
>HARLEY STOLE HIS MEMORIES
seriously, wts she stole?
>>
>>93975553
I don't think that they even need some sort of "twist" to explain away this Joker.

Just make The Joker completely different in the next film. Different personality, different look, no tattoos.

People will be so relieved that they won't even question the continuity issues.
>>
>>93977785
>People will be so relieved
this, im one of em. please yes.
>>
File: mov.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
mov.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>93975553
>RECAST THE ROLE
Watching some old episodes of movie fights michael barryte said something amazing, just blew my mind. casting keaton as the joker. no matter what people think of spiderfag homecoming, they all agreed keaton is the best.Im on board
>>
>>93978671
that's because Keaton is an amazing actor and could probably play anyone
>>
>appropriate the age

Aren't Leto and Affleck close to the same age?
>>
>>93975553
>>93978671
>>93978939
>>93979016
seriously people, the thing is... betman needs a joker, and not that chapo-gangsta-dumb clown
>>
>>93979016
Jared Leto is 45

Ben Affleck is 44
>>
I can kinda get what they were going for. Old Joker was often styled after a stereotypical Italian-American mobster, complete with his outfit that often included a trench coat, a Tommy gun, and a hat. New Joker is getting narco vibes.
>>
>>93978671
Why do you want a 65 year old Joker?
>>
>>93975553
Jared Leto is 45

He was born December 26 1971
>>
Jesse Eisenberg is 33

Born October 5 1983

Henry Cavill 34

Born May 5 1983
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
He's just some punk that took up the role after the real joker slipped away to do god knows what. Since few people see the joker and live to talk about it few people know what he actually looks like, and those who do keep quiet since there's a good chance that either the faker will off them or the real deal will come by and do much worse to insure silence is kept. Harley just plays along because the joker up and left her and loving this knock off was her hopeless attempt at getting the real Mr. J to notice her again. If we're sticking with the retarded ass idea that she's mentally fucked and not simply a Stockholm addled pawn then we can say her broken brain just replaced the real joker with the Leto version in memories to help her cope. The fact that this one actually cares about her helps win her over as well. It can easily be explained away next film by having a more classical joker show up and murder Leto joker before commenting on Harley's trashy new get up.
>>
>>93977785
I wouldn't mind if they do it for EVERY movie. Keep Leto but make him act different. Then bring in another guy for a new movie. Rotate actors and how they portray Joker in every film.
>>
>>93977259
I laughed my was off I every scene he is in because he was so bad, does that count as a positive?
>>
>>93978671
>casting keaton as the joker
I like that, so fucking much.
>>
>>93978939
you know what? he is, but even more than just that, he seems so grateful, not like those other idiots blaming a character for their fucking failures.
>>
>>93979640
Jesus anon, careful, that almost sound like a real detective story, add a shitload of msogyny and you get a hitchcockian plot. Please write "the Batman"
>>
>>93979737
I would genuinely like this a lot
>>
File: nmhhh.jpg (185KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
nmhhh.jpg
185KB, 533x800px
>>93975553
thx ayer, ruined the joker, who is next? poison ivy?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 384x146px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 384x146px
>>93978671
Let's take it a step further.Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney and finally Christian Bale should each take a turn playing the Joker.
>>
>>93978671
Keaton has already been the Joker, only better.
>>
>>93975553
>APPROPRIATE AGE
Or maybe we should all be more like JaRed Leto and look after ourselves instead of being poorly aging fucks
>>
>>93982020
Not gonna wear make-up, I'm not gay
>>
>>93979336
>chapo
go mexican somewhere else
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.