[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You've been invited to join a league of super villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1d5e089aec9103516f15f33320654d6e.jpg (270KB, 736x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1d5e089aec9103516f15f33320654d6e.jpg
270KB, 736x1706px
>You've been invited to join a league of super villains in the DCU
>you must prove you are worthy

Select a major city occupied by a hero and crime to commit.

What do you do as a villain to prove you're worth being a member of the league.

> bonus points if you can get in a monologue
>bonus points for avoiding capture
>
>>
>
>go to coast city and become the new hero

>stage crimes to save people

>get the trust of the city and get the key to the city

>use the combined love and admiration for me to brainwash the people into my personal army

>wait for hal to visit then attack and steal his ring

Profit?
>>
File: 5f711baeb08424048f38219576da5ca4.jpg (100KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
5f711baeb08424048f38219576da5ca4.jpg
100KB, 719x1111px
I'd just to to London and steal a magical artifact while wonder woman was with the JL
>>
>>93971187
New York.

Throwing trashes onto the subway tracks and causing a fire. Damaging the signal system and causing hours of delay. Damage the infrastructure and causing hours of delays and possible closing of the station. Damaging the rails and causing the trains to accelerate faster than intended. Funnel money onto my pet projects.

You can't prove that I was responsible for that. Blame it on the previous administration.

Can't capture me, I got political immunity. Everyone knows politicians are untouchable.

You can call me Cuomoman.
>>
>>93971187

Move to Florida and steal all the cocaine. No one will report it then sell it back to them at increased price.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.