[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL-NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #11 GERRY DUGGAN (W) ROLAND BOSCHI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: nova and raptors.jpg (181KB, 921x1400px) Image search: [Google]
nova and raptors.jpg
181KB, 921x1400px
ALL-NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #11
GERRY DUGGAN (W)
ROLAND BOSCHI (A)
Cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
HOW-TO-DRAW VARIANT COVER BY CHIP ZDARSKY
The Nova Corps…the peacekeepers of the galaxy, charged with maintaining order, serving and protecting the sentient peoples who make it their home. The Fraternity of Raptors…a shadow organization dedicated to imposing their own order on the galaxy. Rich Rider guest-stars as these two forces come into desperate conflict!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Do you trust Duggan yet /co/?
>>
>>93966658
no not yet.
>>
>>93966658
Yeah, he's got my confidence.
>>
>>93966658
Is...is that a Nova redesign? It looks like Shredder's helmet if Shredder went on space adventures.
>>
>>93967172
No, anon, the one side is Rich and the other is one of the Raptors. Maybe Darkhawk.
>>
>>93967213
Ohhh okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was seriously confused.
>>
>>93967172
One side is Darkhawk, the other is Rich back to his Prime helmet
>>
>>93967366
Retard
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 864x1311px
ALL-NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #12
GERRY DUGGAN (W)
ROD REIS (A/C)
The Guardians return to Earth in the aftermath of Secret Empire and take the opportunity to bend the ear of several big guns regarding their newest quest… And they leave with A NEW TEAM MEMBER! Who will be the all-newest Guardian of the Galaxy?!
>>
>>93968983
>The Guardians return to Earth
GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>93969029
But they leave in the same issue.
>>
>>93968983
>The Guardians return to Earth
The five words I didn't want to see.
>>
I enjoyed Darkhawk's original run. The Fraternity of Raptors shit and retconning all of the old run to be just a delusion will never not be total bullshit.
>>
>>93969123
/co/ told me DnA can do no wrong and their cosmic Marvel is the one true cosmic Marvel, though.
>>
File: WP_20170318_15_17_06_Pro.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170318_15_17_06_Pro.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
>>93969123
>>93969168
The first time I heard of Darkhawk was from the marvel team up league of losers. I thought he was cool there and when I finally read the DnA saga I loved that he was used again.

I only learned later about his past being retconned, and while that does seem shitty, I never had that connection to him from before, so I liked all the fraternity of raptor stuff.

I'm just happy they made a new action figure of him.
>>
>>93969339
>action figure
It's a doll, anon.
>>
>>93969339

I wish the wings were removable or something. He didn't have them out all the time.
>>
File: IMG_1760.jpg (590KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1760.jpg
590KB, 1350x900px
>>93969358
Call it what you want, I don't care. I love my toys.
>>
>>93966658
Gotta start reading it
>>
>>93969555
I like your pics, bro.
>>
>>93969083
>>93969029
Maybe to recruit Darkhawk?
>>
Darkhawk is the most powerful Raptor like Dick is the most powerful Nova?
>>
>>93970072

Might give him something to do. Darkhawk has had a pretty bad go of things since DnA.

Last I remember he showed up very briefly in Avengers Arena and jobbed pretty hard.
>>
>>93970072
>>93970204
Confirmed as a "stowaway" who's also non-cosmic. Sorry lads.
>>
>>93970262
Does Darkhawk really count as cosmic? Other than war of kings, he was never really involved with it at all. Hell, the last time we saw him was during Avengers arena.

That being said, what about Speedball? He showed up in a recent Deadpool issue and he might as well send yet another New Warrior to space.
>>
>>93970444
His suit's always been alien tech, even before the retcon, and he's certainly more cosmic than others. The changes War of Kings made to his origins and the Raptors being a long-term threat to the Guardians now just cements that even further.
>>
pretty hype, I used to hate the synergy stuff but t this point I don't really care as long as the stories are good,for instance I liked issue 5 a lot, and Duggan seems to have more long-term plans than Bendis, who just shuffled the guardians around between nothing Spartax and badoon "arcs" and X-men crossovers
>>
Cool, I had Darkhawk's debut issue.
>>
File: 1481282941552.jpg (111KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
1481282941552.jpg
111KB, 500x694px
>>93970141

Way back in the day before the Raptor retcon, Powell' Darkhawk body really wasn't anything special until it was upgraded late in the run. It couldn't even fly under its own power at first and he had to "glide" by grappling buildings and pulling himself along.

During DnA, Talon explained that most of what Powell experienced in the original run was a delusion and Powell got angry so easily because the Darkhawk amulet isn't meant for humans and is fucking with his head. There's also another personality in the amulet called Razor.
>>
>>93966658

How is Richard going to react to his good friend, the legendary space hero Peter Quill, becoming a knock-off Han Solo?
>>
>>93973624

Both Quill and Rich seem to be aware that -something- is wrong with both them and the universe they live in. They've both commented on how different things are compared to when they dealt with the Cancerverse and Thanos back in the day.
>>
>>93974064
Literally when have they said this, and when was it not just "wow, things sure have changed" remarks or indications of how Rich was still tied to the Cancerverse?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.