[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>GOTG2 comes out >>Mantis barely mentioned in reviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: H9V3XXZ-O_A.jpg (78KB, 502x808px) Image search: [Google]
H9V3XXZ-O_A.jpg
78KB, 502x808px
>>GOTG2 comes out
>>Mantis barely mentioned in reviews
>>Homecoming comes out.
>>"Oh, Zendaya was hilarious!"
>>Has a fourth of Mantis' screentime

Why?
>>
>>93965624
Nobody wants a non green non barefoot mantis
>>
>>93965624
I dunno OP, you're probably only referencing a handful of reviews so your argument is pretty shit. most people who saw the movie barely liked or disliked her, seeing as she was in the movie for a total of 8 minutes. she was there for the occasional chuckle, but because they pulled a "you should use your real name, Robin" at the end your butthurt and triggered.
>>
>>93965651
>implying.

She's better Asian than Green. But I agree she should be barefoot.
>>
>>93965651
fpbp
>>
File: pom.jpg (114KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
pom.jpg
114KB, 1000x563px
>>93965624
those people are idiots
>>
you people either have the best lives ever that are so perfect that stuff like this gets you triggered

or you are pathetic bags of flesh.
>>
>>93965734
>Boring ol' regular human skin color/ethnicity on an alien
>Better than literally any other color
I don't get you people. Maybe as far as Superman is concerned, I guess.
>>
>>93965624
I mean if you make shit up for the point of controversy sure I guess you would think that happened, but Mantis was all anyone talked about for weeks irl
>>
Virtue signalling, like always.
>>
Asians don't count according to the ((((narrative)))).
>>
>>93965651
fuck off casual she wasn't even barefoot in DnA
>>
>>93965624
Mantis was one of many colorful characters, most of whom people were already familiar with and/or had more focus and character moments.
Michelle J was a unique tone of comic relief in a movie with only three or four characters with the kind of presence that nearly a dozen characters in GotG v2 had.
>>
>>93966249
/thread
>>
>>93965624
Zendaya is a Disney "investment".
>>
>>93965624

Why do the opinions of other people matter?
>>
>>93968029
Truly a mistake.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.