[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stan is a cuck who raised a cuck baby >this is noble and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bio-stan.jpg (14KB, 150x210px) Image search: [Google]
bio-stan.jpg
14KB, 150x210px
>Stan is a cuck who raised a cuck baby
>this is noble and brave
>his wife has had more illegitimate kids than legit ones with Stan
>>
Haven't seen the episode, but Stan is supposed to show how dumb and silly patriotism/machoism is in the US, so this would be quite poignant
>>
>>93953467
Hayley is confirmed to be his though.
>>
>>93953467
>his wife has had more illegitimate kids
But they only have 2 kids
>>
>>93953467
I don't think it was a moral thing. They just wanted to show something really fucked up.
>>
>>93955297
Surrogate child for Greg and Terry
>>
>>93953467
Did I miss something?
Is Steve not his son? That would make sense.
>>
>>93955921
Steve's the only one who is
>>
>>93955951
Ironically, he actually hoped that Steve was born from Francine having an affair
>>
>>93953467
He's not supposed to be legitimately admirable, he's supposed to be a caricature. Are you retarded?
>>
>>93953827
When/Where?

The episode ended without a clear answer
>>
>>93953827
I don't think she was confirmed whether or not.
>>93955386
The moral was about loving her unconditionally however it's bullshit since he chose ignorance over actually knowing she wasn't his kid.
Though obviously they painted themselves into a corner. They were never going to confirm she wasn't his kid because they want her to just be Stan's kid. But if he knows that then the moral doesn't mean shit.
So they just have Stan be a fucking idiot.
>>
File: Francines_Sex_Garden.jpg (57KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Francines_Sex_Garden.jpg
57KB, 720x540px
>>93953467
It's already been established that Francine is the biggest whore to have ever lived.
>>
>>93953827
Nope, Stan has Roger cut out the other dude's kidney and they keep it a secret whose kidney they use.
>>
>>93953467
>his wife had more illegitimate kids than legit ones with Stan.
Talkin' out your ass again eh anon.
>>
>>93953467
well he is a neocon
you know, a cuckservative
>>
>>93953467

I swear there was a joke about Steve not being Stan's son.
>>
Doesn't Hayley have a dead twin brother?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.