[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Re:Creators was a western show what kind of characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: whatIwatchedtemplate - Copy.jpg (333KB, 1516x606px) Image search: [Google]
whatIwatchedtemplate - Copy.jpg
333KB, 1516x606px
If Re:Creators was a western show what kind of characters would appear?
>>
>>93951475
How is this show so fucking awful? I watched like 10 episodes hoping it would eventually get good and it never did, there is probably a total of 4 minutes of interesting scenes in the entirety of the run so far

Anyways your question is weird. There's a Jojo expy but if the premise of that world is that the most popular characters show up then I'd expect to see shit like not-Pikachu and not-Goku

If it was just popular western characters, then probably stuff like Superman, Harry Potter, Darth Vader, etc
>>
>>93951633
It's not popular characters the show up. It's the favorite characters of the girl who committed suicide.
>>
>>93951956

Was that in the recap episode? I skipped it
Like they had the fucking audacity to have the shittiest narrator do a mediocre retelling of this garbage story
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>93952389
>>93951633
>baiting this hard
you'll get there someday son
>>
>>93952389
Not really, it was laid out throughout the show, though most of them are shown to be MC's favourite characters instead.
>I skipped it
Funny enough, most people considered the recap as the show's best episode.
>>
>>93951633
>I watched like 10 episodes hoping it would eventually get good and it never did
glad to know I was right to drop this 2 episodes in
>>
Multiversity.
>>
How can you take an inherently fun, crazy premise and make it so... bland?

It's like if Drifters was made by a basement dwelling NEET who also happens to be a boring asshole.
>>
>>93951475
it's actually shinbako
>>
>>93951475
some kind of golden age Loony Tunes homage
a Hanna Barbera homage
a Disney Princess
a superman expy
Simpsons expy
a toyetic giant robot
a small colorful horse that talks endlessly about friendship
maybe an [as] reference
>>
>>93951475
So are the characters in that anime supposed to be based on a particular archetype or character like in astrocity or are all of them OC?
>>
>>93955126
They're oc but a lot of them fit generic tropes popular in anime and fiction in general.

>The magical girl
>The teenage boy with a giant robot
>A middle-aged ex-detective
>etc

It's fully self aware though and they put some twists on the whole thing. Like the magical girl can fly and fire heart shaped magic projectiles which in her own fantasy world aren't dangerous but are actually deadly in the real world.
>>
>>93955126
>>93955274
Missed the part where you said Astrocity.

But ya I guess it could be compared to Astrocity but weebier and shittier or something.
>>
>>93953274
>Funny enough, most people considered the recap as the show's best episode.
That's because Sluteora is best girl, period.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.