[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss /co/'s shit taste. >Bob's Burgers beating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0172.jpg (1MB, 2944x3400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
1MB, 2944x3400px
Discuss /co/'s shit taste.
>Bob's Burgers beating The Angry Beavers
>Duck Dodgers beating The Flinstones
>Young Justice beating Home Movies
>Gravity Falls beating Archer
>Superman beating The Jetsons
>Batman beating Recess
>Duck Dodgers beating CatDog
>Johnny Bravo beating Rocko's Modern Life
>Avatar beating Ed, Edd n Eddy
>Avatar beating Futurama
>Batman getting 3rd place
>Billy and Mandy beating South Park
>Samurai Jack winning
>>
how the fuck did teen titans make it that far?
>>
>>93942311
Waifus, ofc.
>>
>>93942240
>Bob's Burgers beating The Angry Beavers
>Duck Dodgers beating The Flinstones
>Superman beating The Jetsons
>Batman beating Recess
>Duck Dodgers beating CatDog

But all these are right. Have you even seen Duck Dodgers?

>that time they referenced the Iron Giant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwkk2rhynq0
>>
>>93942240
Samurai Jack won because s5 was airing when this was made.
>>
I was going to make a thread about that, but I'll hijack this one instead.

do you guys want to do a movie one?

wtf seriously

I was upset when gargoyles lost but at least i could understand
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>93942240
Fuck outta here if you don't think that's true.
>>
>ducktales is better than Xavier Renegade Angel
>>
>>93942240
I still think not including mlp was an act of cowardice.
>>
>>93942240
stupid gmail polls
>>
>>93942240
Taste is a meme. People aren't born with a magical ability to determine some abstract "quality", otherwise some kind of taste gene would have been discovered already.
>>
>>93942409
South Park is a mess of good and bad. Billy and Mandy was mostly good with it ending just when it was getting bad.
>>
>Ed Edd n Eddy not winning, period.
Shit taste confirmed
>>
>>93942368
>having taste this bad
>liking Bob's Burgers
>>
File: 1446061079004.jpg (642KB, 999x985px) Image search: [Google]
1446061079004.jpg
642KB, 999x985px
>>93942240
4chan was better when polls of any kind were openly mocked as the joke there are.
>>
>>93942574
>thinking The Flinstones or The Jetsons are worth anything
>not liking Bobs Burgers

>>93942431
>>93942517

South Park has its low points but its highest highs shit over Billy and Mandy. Tell me with a straight face Billy and Mandy ever did anything better than South Park the Movie or Trapped in the Closet.
>>
>>93942240
>EENE beating Powerpuff
>>
>>93942642
>referring to terrible cartoon with shitty animation created purely for marketing as good
>>
I'd rather discuss OP's shit taste
>>
>>93942240
The poll format was fucking retarded in the first place. Spongebob got a fucking cakewalk to the quarter finals, as did Batman: TAS.

Whereas Powerpuff Girls and Ed Edd n Eddy went to bat at the SECOND FUCKING ROUND. It's unbelievably retarded that two quarter final contenders go head to head in round 1 when Spongebob gets that much of a fuckin boost early on.

Head-to-head polls allow for way too much bullshitting and spite voting and dickridding, which is why recency bias (Samurai Jack) and waifufaggotry (Teen Titans) and general autismo (Avatar) made it so far.

If this were a good poll we would have started with a nomination round or two, where you had to vote not for which shows to vote out, but for which shows to keep in.
>>
ITT: we are trying to pass our opinions as something objective
>>
>>93942540
I know I was thinking it would be better than Dexter's. A lot of these shows were really good though and you can't really compare them all. Futurama has some god damn Emmy worth episodes while Rick and Morty is just a blast. I loved the final season of samari jack but I don't think it's art like the whole series of avatar was. >>93942574
But Bob's burgers is way better than any of the family Dynamic shows than family Guy or recent Simpsons. Maybe around f is for family. Enjoyed the shows
>>
>>93942791
Or just randomize the battle lineups, in which case accuracy is dependant on having a large data set by repeating this format over and over again with randomized lineups each time.
>>
>>93942511
Good Lord, I already read exactly this nosence on my language. So is this stupidity has the source?
>>
>>93942888
Being slightly better than shit still doesn't mean it's not bad.
>>
>>93942791
How about a poll where you have to choose half of the sites on the current list to move on? Instead of head-to-head, it's more of a quota.
>>
>>93942240
Reminder that the OP who ran the tournament was a huge autist who got super salty OtGW lost to KotH and kept referring to it as "Loser of the Lump".
>>
so does anyone want to do a movie one?
>>
>>93945887
Can we do a Movie one AND a Theme Song one?
Pretty Pls anon, Theme Song would be one for the ages
>>
File: 1ce.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1ce.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>Samurai Jack winning while it was airing its fifth season before the backlash

really makes me think
>>
>>93942240
The only reason Jack won was because it was before the finale came out. Everyone was still hyped at the possibility of the story getting a good ending, instead of the time paradox shitshow.
>>
>>93946431
yeah, either one, at least with the theme song people would be encouraged to try them out
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.