[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so are we supposed to believe that the x-men don't exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3419.jpg (339KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3419.jpg
339KB, 1800x900px
so are we supposed to believe that the x-men don't exist in the MCU? What is the deal with that?
>>
>having to explain movie rights to normies

it's strange how we all need to know the inticracies of backroom dealings made 20 years ago to appreciate a bunch of cape films.
>>
>>93941536
Did you believe that up until now?
>>
Are we supposed to believe the thousands of other characters that don't have a movie don't exist in the MCU? What's up with that.
>>
>>93941585
I thought there would at least be a mention of them. maybe like a brief "inside joke" or something to get a pop from nuMales in the audience
>>
>>93942251
Fox will sue.
>>
>>93942251
Not really specifically about mutants

But I remember a general in one of the movies saying ever since Ironman came out or the avengers started there's been an increase of Vigilantism, "Certain Events" or SpiderTom like gimmicky individuals

I can't remember the exact words
I guess it's a way for them to leave the door open for mutants to comeback to the MCU
>>
Mr. Sinister did some things wrong, but then look who he had to deal with all the time.
>>
>>93941536
Timeline went differently at some point and split into MCU and Fox X-Men universes
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.